Jordan - Cover

Jordan

Copyright© 2014 by Ptarmigan

Chapter 14

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 14 - A casual meeting between a middle aged man and a young girl in distress soon blossom into a romance.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Slow  

We'd been outside for a while and I was starting to feel cool so I suggested we go back inside. After supper I'd uncorked a bottle of wine to let it breath. I gathered it and a couple of glasses, then taking Jordan's hand, went up to the bedroom. "The wine is for us for after our first session." I told Jordan as I set the wine and glasses down. "Let's go and have a shower." Jordan was naked in a flash and prodded me to hurry up. The shower was a fairly quick one, even with some 'touchy-feely' playing. I guess Jordan was anxious to get on with 'the real thing'.

"How do we do this?" Jordan asked as we went into the bedroom. "Well one of us lies on their back and the other kneels with their knees on either side of the other person's chest facing that person's feet. It's usually easier if the man is on the bottom." I lay down on the bed and I helped Jordan get organized and soon had a wonderful view of a gorgeous young pussy over my mouth. "Okay, now lean forward and you should be able to take my cock into your mouth. Move your knees if you need to so that it's comfortable for you."

It didn't take Jordan long to get into position and take my cock into her mouth. "Don't forget, stop when I tell you or I won't be ready to cum when I fuck you." Jordan's response was sort of a humming sound around my cock. I took that to mean 'yes'.

Now that Jordan had my cock in her mouth, I needed to get to work. It didn't take me long to get my tongue working on Jordan's pussy. The taste was delectable and as she started to get aroused, the smell was even more so. I could sense I was getting near so I redoubled my efforts to try to get Jordan off. At the last minute I put one of my fingers into her pussy to get it wet then gently pushed it into her anus. That was all it took to cause Jordan to cum.

"Jordan, stop ... stop." Finally my words broke through the fog of her orgasm and she stopped working on my cock. "How was your first sixty-nine?" I asked her as she moved on the bed to kneel facing me. "I can see why some girls like to do that. Both the guy and the gal can cum, pretty much at the same time." She looked at me and one of her funny grins came over her face. "I've heard girls say they don't like it. I can't understand why."

I smiled and reached over to gently stroke her arm. "We've discussed this before, that what we've been doing is 'making love'. There's a difference between making love and fucking. Farm animals fuck because there is no love between them. With humans, if both partners do things with love and consideration for the other partner, it's not fucking, it's making love." I paused and looked at her and saw that she'd understood what I'd just said.

"The first night, I did things that brought you to an orgasm, and while the activity was delightful for me, I concentrated all my efforts on making sure you had an orgasm, even though I knew I wouldn't have one. I did that out of love for you." As I watched I could see tears creep into the corners of Jordan's eyes. She leaned down and gave me a long kiss – not one of passion, but of love and thanks.

Once she sat back up again, I continued. "It's likely that girls who say they don't like giving a boy a blowjob haven't been treated with love and respect. Maybe the boy wants the girl to give him a blowjob but he's not willing to do the same to the girl. Sometime the boy will be rough and try to force his cock into the girl's mouth to the point where it becomes uncomfortable. It's unfortunate, but that's often the sorts of issues young girls have to deal with as the boys are often too immature to understand that they need to be considerate and gentle with their partner."

Jordan moved so she could lie down partially on top of me and smothered my face with kisses. "I'm<kiss> ... so<kiss> ... happy<kiss> ... that<kiss> ... you<kiss><kiss> ... were<kiss> ... my<kiss> first<kiss> ... lover<kiss><kiss><kiss>. You're<kiss> ... going<kiss> ... to<kiss> ... be<kiss> ... my<kiss> ... only<kiss> ... lover<kiss><kiss><kiss><kiss><kiss>."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.