Jordan - Cover

Jordan

Copyright© 2014 by Ptarmigan

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A casual meeting between a middle aged man and a young girl in distress soon blossom into a romance.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Slow  

When we got back to my house, Jordan and I put clean linen on the bed. "The bedding that's on the bed is clean but it's been on there for a quite a while. Let's put some sheets on the bed that've been washed recently and have a fresher scent." I told her. After the bed was made I went out and sat on the couch while Jordan got things organized. Pretty soon I sensed Jordan coming in to join me.

"Can I sit beside you?" she asked.

"Of course, come here," and I lifted my arm to allow her to snuggle up to my side.

Jordan was quiet for a moment then turned and looked at me. "Is Maxie allowed up on the couch?" she asked.

I smiled, "Yes, but she has to be on her special blanket – the one on the shelf above where her food and water dishes are." Jordan ran and got the blanket and spread it on the couch beside her. "Look straight at Maxie and pat the blanket while you do it. That's her signal that she's allowed up." Jordan did that and soon Maxie was snuggled up tight to Jordan's side.

Jordan was quiet for a while then in a very quiet and sad sounding voice told me that she missed cuddling up with her dad. I didn't say anything and just let Jordan stay beside me. I'd turned the TV on and was watching some documentary when I notice that Jordan was starting to look quite sleepy. "Jordan, you're starting to fall asleep. Maybe you should go to bed." I told her.

"Mmm, okay ... but when I'm in bed I want you to come and kiss me goodnight. Okay?" she replied in a somewhat sad voice. I smiled and assured her that I'd be in to give her a goodnight kiss when she called. With that she got up and left to get ready for bed. Since Jordan had been a frequent visitor, she knew where the facilities were so that was something I didn't need to worry about.

After a few minutes I heard the sound of the toilet being flushed then heard Jordan asking me to come and kiss her.

I went into the spare bedroom to see Jordan all snuggled down in the bed. "Is the bed comfy enough?" I asked.

"Oh, yeah, it's really nice," she replied.

I sat on the edge of the bed, leaned over and kissed her cheek. "Good night, sleep tight, don't let the bedbugs bite." I told her repeating the age old saying. Jordan giggled and smiled. I got up, turned out the light and left, shutting the door behind me.

The next morning I got up and started my regular morning bathroom routine. I'd shaved and was showering when I heard Jordan outside.

"Brian, I gotta pee. Can I come in?"

I looked and saw that the shower curtain would hide me. "Okay, come in."

Pretty soon I heard the sound of Jordan peeing and discovered that, for some reason, I was mildly aroused. 'Get a grip!' I told myself 'She's just a young girl for Pete's sake!'

Jordan jolted me out of my thoughts. "Thanks, Brian. I'll wait in my room until you're done then I'll shower. Okay?"

"That's fine. I won't be long." I replied and soon heard the sound of the bathroom door closing. I finished up, found a new bath towel for Jordan and went out and told her that she could have the bathroom. I'd fed Maxie and was sitting in the kitchen drinking my first cup of coffee when Jordan came out to join me.

"What's for breakfast?" she asked as she reached down to pet Maxie.

'Oh yeah, ' I thought, 'teenagers are bottomless pits when it comes to food.' "Well, there's cereal in that cupboard... (pointing) or I can make toast. What would you like?"

Jordan ran over and checked out the cereal and decided that toast sounded better. I got things out and started making the toast and asked Jordan to set the table for us.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.