Enslaved by the Martin Clan
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2014 by Reana-with-Cur

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A young man is bought by the matriarch of the Martin Clan after the death of her partner. His journey through life is a mixture of pleasure and pain as he fights for his honour, his mistress and his new people. The story is historical but set in an unspecified time and location a century or so ago.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Slavery   Gay   CrossDressing   Fiction   Historical   Revenge   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

Angela and Logan had slept until mid-afternoon, their rest revitalising both of them and anxious to show her boy his new home she had replaced his cage telling him it would be removed again that evening.

'Now, boy, you will not always have the privilege of sharing my room with me, sometimes I will take another instead and you'll remove yourself.'

'Another? I ... I understand, my Mistress.' Logan nodded, not sure he wanted to think about such a thing happening. He felt a finger under his chin and saw the beautiful deep brown eyes of his Mistress looking into his.

'It isn't something I choose to do, well, not always, but this is my clan, sometimes it has to be a bargaining tool for peace. If I am uneasy you will remain, if I'm not, you'll come here.'

She pushed a curtain back and what Logan thought was a window became a room before his eyes. 'Oh, so, I will still be near, my Mistress, that is better.' The floor was an uneven white stone, small cobbles which dug into his feet and made him wish for the soft rugs of his mistress's room.

'Kneel.'

Logan did so, moving almost immediately as he tried to find a comfortable position.

'This was always an extremely difficult punishment for Devon, I think you will be the same. If you displease me in the bedroom, apart from shooting early, which has a far more serious punishment, you will find yourself in here, kneeling for long periods of time. For now though you may stand.'

Carefully Logan got back to his feet and realised just how sore he was after only a few seconds. There was a bed pushed against the far wall and a small pile of neatly folded white cotton shirts on a wooden dresser.

'There are times when you will be required to wear these. We harvest all our own food here, the sun is harsh in the summer and so your skin will need to be protected. Unless I decree otherwise you will be naked the rest of the time, but for now... ' Angela moved back into her room and indicated that he should follow her. She smiled as Logan moved closer suddenly wanting to exhibit him as he was introduced to the rest of her clan.

'We will go to my workshop, then I'll show you off to my friends and neighbours. It will be time for our evening meal soon, it is a communal gathering when someone returns from far away, you will be permitted to kneel at my side and also to pleasure me as we watch some of my people perform for us.'

'That sounds wonderful, my Mistress.' Logan paused while his leash was reattached and fell to his knees to crawl wherever his new owner wished him to.

The white building was annexed to the main house and so it was only a few steps outside before Logan found himself inside a wonderful crowded and aromatic room. Skins hung from rails across the ceiling, there were tools of all shapes and sizes on two different workbenches and on a counter beneath a long window were beautiful leather items ready for sale.

'I will teach you the skills I have but not until you have learnt our ways. You wear the mark now, whatever happens to either of us you will always be owned by the Martins, by me or my descendants.'

'Yes, my Mistress, I wouldn't want it any other way.' He reached out and ran a finger over a piece of soft brown suede smiling as the colour changed before running the same finger back again.

'That is caused by the nap. Now come over here.' Angela had taken two items out from underneath her main workbench and she carefully smoothed them out and smiled at her beautiful boy.

Logan looked at the outfit laid out in front of him and felt his cock stir. The rose coloured suede was impossibly soft as he hesitantly touched it and he gasped as his mistress picked it up and slid it round his hips before fastening it to one side. The top followed, it was just long enough to cover his tits which were instantly stimulated by the feel of the suede.

'Oh, god, Mistress.' Her hand was on his arse, his brand sore as she flexed her fingers against his skin.

'Mmm, it's a good job you're marked already, you look good enough to eat boy, and in this outfit I would have to fight for you.' Angela picked up a piece of burnished pewter and held it in front of Logan. Usually it was only for customers to see how smaller items such as hair ornaments or chokers looked, and she moved it from his head to his feet and back up again. 'You are beautiful in this, I knew you would be.'

Logan looked in the piece of metal and saw a woman look back at him at least until you got to the base of his very short skirt, which was slightly tented with the bottom half of his cage visible. 'Mistress? You wish me to be a girl for you?'

Angela laughed and captured her slave's lips with her own. She took hold of his balls, squeezing them between her fingers as she kissed him, feeling him buck against her, the pain and pleasure overwhelming him as he responded to both.

'You are all man, it's just that you have the body of a sissy. Now, let's go and see Gwenda, I wish to choose some toys for you.' Pulling on his leash Angela left her shop feeling him fall to his knees before crawling out behind her.

Gwenda's shop wasn't as big as Angela's but every spare space was used. There were all types of tools on the walls, the floor, the counter and a young girl was serving as the two of them entered.

'Angela, I had heard you were back, and not alone.' A slightly older woman moved across the room. They hugged and then Gwenda laughed. 'How pretty he looks in your work, he needs some of mine to finish the outfit.'

'You may stand, boy, let Miss Gwenda look you over.' Angela pulled on the leash, making sure it added pressure to his neck before allowing him to move.

'Oh lovely, may I?' Gwenda waggled her fingers and the two women laughed together as she walked round the new slave. 'Such soft hair and skin, and, oh my, Angela, you are so naughty!'

'He is so pretty how could he have the same mark as say, Eden, or Mathias? No, he is far more suited to the rose, just as your girl is.'

Logan saw the raven haired young woman at the counter turn and blush. She was as beautiful a girl as he had ever seen and again his cock stirred.

'At least he appreciates a pretty woman.' Gwenda slipped a hand inside the soft suede top and began to tweak the nipples she found there. 'You have done well for yourself, sister, very well.'

'Sister? I ... forgive me, my Mistress, I speak out of turn.' Logan was instantly on his knees, repentant but surprised at what he had learned.

'Yes, we are sisters, don't look like it do we, boy?' Gwenda's nails dug into his chest and she was gratified by the gasp she elicited as she pulled him back to his feet by his nipples. 'Our mother was the same, the matriarch of the Martin clan, we were conceived to broker peace. Me to the north, your Mistress to the south. Mother took Angela's father as her own and so she is now matriarch. She has taken you too, so you will breed her well, boys are good only for fighting and copulating, she needs a female to continue our line.' Gwenda paused, looking for the first time at the blonde hair and blue eyes. 'He will add an interesting aspect to the look, sister.'

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.