Enslaved by the Martin Clan
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2014 by Reana-with-Cur

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A young man is bought by the matriarch of the Martin Clan after the death of her partner. His journey through life is a mixture of pleasure and pain as he fights for his honour, his mistress and his new people. The story is historical but set in an unspecified time and location a century or so ago.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Slavery   Gay   CrossDressing   Fiction   Historical   Revenge   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

A light in the distance told Logan they were close to their destination. There was an almost ethereal glow over a part of the horizon which seemed to be surrounded by many small-holdings and fields. His Mistress had pulled up just before they arrived at the first of these and waited the few seconds it took him to join her, making sure his horse was a length behind hers.

'Although we have been travelling through Martin land since the beginning of the mountain range the main settlement starts here. There are others, Cali lives in one of the more remote this side of the Marin River which borders my conclave, if you travel on from there for another two days you will come to the boundaries of our land.'

'Yes, my Mistress, and you live there?' He pointed to the far reaches of their vision splay and saw her nod.

'I do, with those in elevated positions as is decreed. My gates are open to all however, and so you will have to learn your place quickly, and more importantly, the place of others.'

His mistress dug her heels into her steed and took off at a gallop, Logan was left standing in her wake and turning his head away from the stinging dust gave his horse its head as he tried to catch her up. The distance still to be travelled had been deceptive and it was almost light before they began the final ascent towards their now huge goal. Logan looked back the way he had come and wondered if he would ever leave here again. Part of him wanted to stay forever but he knew he too had family, a clan somewhere, and he wondered about it for a moment as he saw the big white wooden gates swing open to admit them.

'Greetings, my Lady, you have made good time, we didn't expect you until after our meal.' An elderly gentleman, white haired and dressed in soft leather breeches and short tunic bowed from the waist as he spoke before taking the reins of his Mistress's horse.

'Thank you, Tom, I hope that doesn't mean there is no breakfast for us?' There was a smile in her voice as she dismounted and the stable hand shook his head.

'No, my Lady, I believe Eden has prepared a repast that can be eaten at any time.'

'Oh I'm sure he has. Tom, this is Logan, you will take his mount, just this once he will be permitted to leave it with you.'

'Yes, Miss Angela, thank you.' Tom had looped one set of reins around his wrist and took the second set from a pretty, soft haired boy, looking him up and down before waiting for him to dismount.

The two horses were led away and the general hub-bub of an early morning reached their ears. 'You will come with me now and I will permit you, this one time, to be told everything you need to do. Your training will begin sometime today, you will not be so pampered then.'

'No, my Mistress, thank you for your generosity.' Logan made sure he was the required distance behind his new owner and tried to ignore the fact that only a cloak hid his nakedness and the throbbing brand he now wore.

'Good morning, Eden, I hear you have provided us with a meal.'

The man in the kitchen turned and dropped to his knees as he heard the voice. He had shoulder length brown hair and wore a leather apron over his naked body.

Logan could see Eden's brand was a wreath of thorns as he raised his arse in the air before speaking and realised how much more feminine his own mark was.

'I have, Miss Angela, cold cuts and fresh bread, I thought you would be returning a little later. Forgive me, I can get you fresh milk and porridge from Mistress Gwenda if you wish.'

'No, that's fine. You may stand, position one.'

The man got to his feet and Logan could see he wasn't any older than him. Eden removed his apron and stood, his feet apart, hands clasped behind his neck, eyes looking down as Mistress Angela moved closer and claimed his lips.

'You please me greatly, I won't require you further so you may return home and offer your services there for the remainder of the day, I expect to hear screams of pleasure from you both before you sleep soundly for at least some of the afternoon.'

'Oh, thank you, Miss Angela. I will serve you first, and your boy.'

Logan looked at Eden, he was at least a head taller, his body was tanned, muscular, and his chest had a coat of fur across it which hinted at dark nipples. His eyes were deep brown and he had full lips. Now he was also naked Logan was amazed to see he wasn't caged. A small neat bush of brown hair topped a long thick cock and low hanging balls. He had long, hairy muscular legs, and Logan knew Eden was everything he wished he could be for his Mistress. It was all he could do not to moan and fall at the man's feet.

'This is Logan, he will be under your tutelage tomorrow so that he can learn how my kitchen and gardens are organised.'

'It will be my honour, Miss Angela, would you like to sit?'

Logan watched again as his Mistress took her place at the head of the large heavy wooden table in the middle of the kitchen. He felt her eyes on him and knelt by her side. 'Mistress?'

'This is Eden, he has the honour of being one of the very few free males in my clan. He works in my kitchen because it pleases us both. Now remove your cape, Logan, you eat at the table in the corner, and you will have a full meal, I know how much more than you I had yesterday.'

'That is as it should be, my Mistress.' Logan moved over to the small table, undid his cape and heard a snigger behind him as his pale slim body was suddenly put on display.

'Eden?'

'He has the brand of a scullery maid.'

'No, he has the brand of my sissy. That gives him no position in many circles, but here, in this house, it affords him respect, even from you.' Mistress Angela's voice was as stern as Logan had heard it and he watched as Eden took a step back.

'My apologies Miss Angela, I will remember in future.'

'Yes, I would suggest you do. Now, feed us and take your day off before I change my mind.' Angela sat relaxing as the food was put on both tables, pleased to see Eden did indeed give Logan a full helping. She dismissed him with a wave of her hand before turning to her new slave. 'Now, because I wish it, you will come and sit here with me. Lock the door first though, we will not be disturbed.'

Logan nodded, his mouth full of bread and meat. He dropped the latch on the kitchen door and made his way over to where his Mistress was sitting, hardly believing he had been given permission to join her and sat in the chair she indicated. 'You will treat Eden with the respect his position affords but he wishes to be in your place and never will be. You may find him an especially hard task master because of that.'

'I don't understand, my Mistress, he has... ' Logan paused as he felt himself blush and he pushed his hair behind his ear, trying to ignore the heat which now suffused his body.

'He has freedom, earned by his forefathers on the battlefield, there is nothing more to be said, now finish your meal I have need of you.' Angela smiled to herself, she had noticed the way Logan had almost swooned in front of the handsome young man. There was no need for him to know the arrangements of the household where he lived, it would become clear sooner rather than later. Draining the last of the wine she had poured for herself Angela waited for Logan. He was truly beautiful and she had thought he would cost her far more than he had. Of course, she had lowered the price herself because of the treatment he had received and she wished now she had followed her first instinct and removed the trader's cock and balls before leaving him grovelling in the dirt.

'I am finished, my Mistress, may I serve you now?'

Angela looked down to see Logan on his knees his cage stained with precum as he pressed his forehead to the floor and clasped his hands behind his back.

'You may.' She reached down and grasped his hair, winding it round her fingers before moving towards the door into the main part of the house pulling him behind her on his knees. 'We will explore tomorrow, for now you will come to my suite of rooms and I will show you where you will live and serve.'

'Yes, my Mistress, ' he hoped his words weren't too muffled as he hurried along behind her his cock hardening at his treatment. 'I long to serve you properly, to treat you as the great lady you undoubtedly are.' Logan heard his Mistress laugh at him and his heart sang. He had been sincere but if it amused Miss Angela then that was fine too.

The stairs were cold stone and he was glad to be at the top. The two of them had passed no more than three people and Miss Angela had stopped, pulled him up and introduced him to them all as her new sissy slut. His cheeks had burned and his cock had tried to harden even more as each person was invited to touch and caress his skin as his Mistress stood, her hand in his hair held him tightly enough he could not move away should he have wanted to.

'This is my sanctuary boy, you are the only member of my household allowed here apart from the physician.' Angela closed the tall carved wooden doors behind her before pulling Logan to his feet. 'You will stand by this narrow window when you are not needed, this is position one.' She widened her stance and for a moment put her hands behind her head.

'Yes, my Mistress.' He assumed a similar position and was amazed as his cock pulsed even more against his cage, his precum now dripping between his feet. His nipples hardened and he felt his arse begin to pulse and tingle as his Mistress's fingers grazed his skin and his legs shook as he felt her start to examine him.

'Yes, very nice, very nice indeed. I know you wish to be like Eden but trust me, boy his physique does nothing for me while yours, well, feel.' She took his hand and pushed it against the crotch of her jodhpurs knowing he would appreciate the wetness there as evidence of her arousal.

Logan felt the warmth of her wet mound, unable to believe it was he who had caused it. He trembled, scared of how much power her sex transmitted, knowing it could easily consume him.

'Logan, look at me.'

'Yes, my Mistress.' He did as he was told but still felt compelled to lower his head just a little.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.