Enslaved by the Martin Clan - Cover

Enslaved by the Martin Clan

Copyright© 2014 by Reana-with-Cur

Chapter 2

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A young man is bought by the matriarch of the Martin Clan after the death of her partner. His journey through life is a mixture of pleasure and pain as he fights for his honour, his mistress and his new people. The story is historical but set in an unspecified time and location a century or so ago.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Slavery   Gay   CrossDressing   Fiction   Historical   Revenge   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

The midday sun was strong overhead by the time Angela decided they should rest for a while. Her slave had said nothing as they rode and she had enjoyed the silence and beautiful countryside which led back to her lands. The early summer's day had been full of birdsong and the sound of crickets; she was pleased Logan had felt no need to make any attempt at conversation. The glade she wished to rest in came into view and slowing down to a halt she indicated for Logan to dismount and she made sure both horses had sufficient water before turning to him.

'You will serve the bread, cheese and wine now, and have enough to eat yourself, we have only travelled the easy part so far.' Angela knew the boy would already starve for her but she needed him to be well fed and watered for the remainder of the journey. Although most of the paths had been through lush greenery it would soon become more desert-like before the land rose and they would travel one of the lower trails at the edge of a treacherous mountain range.

'Yes, my Mistress, but you must take your fill first.' Logan knelt in front of her, gasping as his bare heel just caught the sore skin caused by his brand. He watched as she ate, not speaking again until she was almost done. 'Forgive my curiosity, but do we travel through Martin land already?'

'No, boy, not yet, we left the farms tenanted to the town when we crossed the stream. This is common land, anyone can graze or travel here free from harassment, it ends at the foot of the mountains; they are mine.'

'Thank you, Mistress. If you permit me, I will eat now.' Logan watched as Miss Angela took the final bite of her bread before moving a little way away from her and beginning his own meagre meal. The bread was light, it almost melted as he placed it on his tongue and the cheese was strong and pungent. Once he had eaten the small amount he had assigned himself he picked up the flagon of wine his mistress placed next to him and drank from it.

'Come here, boy and kneel before me.'

'Yes, Mistress.' He did as he was told and gazed down at her feet as he felt her fingers remove his cape.

'As I said to the farrier you are a beautiful boy and once your arse is healed your body will be much admired by all who lay eyes on you.' Angela took each nipple between a finger and thumb and dug her nails in.

'Ohhh, my Mistress, please.' Logan willed himself not to try and move back from the pain, clenching his fists behind him as he felt it move down towards his caged cock causing it to stiffen against the soft leather.

'Please, boy? Please what? Do you wish for more?' She twisted harshly before raising a hand and slapping it hard across his face. 'We have a long and tiring ride ahead of us, I wish to amuse myself for a while so I can think of it while we travel.'

'Then my body is yours, my Mistress, I will take anything you wish to give me.' His chest was heaving in time with the throbbing of his nipples and arse but still he kept his hands behind him knowing instinctively not to touch either area.

'Tell me boy, what happened when you were branded?' Her hand grasped his throat, she felt his pulse as her fingers dug into his soft skin and she used her other hand to pull his head up sharply by the hair. 'You will look at me, I wish to see your shame.'

'Yes, my Mistress.' For a moment that shame was overpowering. He couldn't speak, the cape which had fallen in folds at his feet seemed only to shout about the stain of his submission and he swallowed carefully around his Mistress's hand.

'I am waiting, boy, I do not like to wait.' Her hand wound into his long locks until the pain caused tears to well up in his eyes. 'Speak.'

'Yes, Mistress ... please ... I ... the brand, you, you said it was small but it was agony against my skin. I felt as if I would pass out, my vision was blurred, I, I had no idea how to breathe and then, oh, god, as the burning went deep almost as far as my bones I felt the heat, the wet heat of my piss as it left my body. I have never experienced pain like it, it was as if I was tortured from head to foot all at once.' The lack of oxygen caused him to slump against her and he felt her release him as he dropped to the ground, unaware of anything for a moment.

'And now?' She stepped back, her touch soft as she carefully helped him to his feet.

He shook his head, trying to lose the vision of his humiliation as well as the grey fog behind his eyes. 'And now I wish I had been stronger for you, Miss Angela, that I hadn't disappointed you in such a way, I should have been more resilient for you, shown that, that man why you chose me, not disgraced you by pissing myself and crying.' The sound of laughter met his ears and he felt his devotion to her engulf him. 'Mistress?'

'If I had wanted a muscle bound stud there were plenty for sale, there are some at home already. You did show the farrier your true worth to me. I want a companion, a male companion true, but one who is... ' She paused, trying to remember how she had described him earlier.

'A delicate flower, Mistress?'

'Yes, exactly.' She pulled him close, felt the leather of his cage against her clothes and began to kiss him. His moans of arousal were music to her ears as much as his submission was central to her being and she lost herself in him enjoying all he was able to offer in his caged condition as his tongue danced against her own and his knees buckled once more.

The mountains which rose up in front of them were sandy in colour, the lush green of the valley seeming to stop in awe at their base. Logan had been almost overcome by his mistress's attentions at lunch and had wanted nothing more than to sleep the afternoon away in her arms. She had allowed him a half hour before gently waking him and helping him back on his steed. He felt weak in her presence, his submission he knew was total only for today, tomorrow and every day following it would deepen, he would fall forever, and she would always be his one true love. The sun had almost disappeared now, the day was turning to night and he wondered how long it would be before they could stop again.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.