I Left My Heart, and Her Vibrator, in San Francisco - Cover

I Left My Heart, and Her Vibrator, in San Francisco

Copyright© 2014 by LughIldanach

Chapter 10

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 10 - What happens when Jewish guilt meets Catholic guilt, on a honeymoon in San Francisco where no one knows you? What is the proper etiquette for when you forget to put away your vibrators and the hotel lines them up and puts chocolates on the tips? What happens when she tries out for a strip club? Do they have futures with polyamory and sensuous BDSM?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Humor   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Swinging   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Food   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Leg Fetish   Prostitution   Porn Theatre  

Washington National International Airport, Friday

Jill met us at baggage claim. As was usually the case, she looked exotic and looked as if she didn't know it. Her Swedish ancestry showed in her high cheekbones and bright blue eyes. "Willowy" described her rather well, as she was tall and thin, with exceptional hips and thighs shown by her stretch pants and boots.

Jill always was attractive, in a natural way. Her hair seemed to be naturally a light brown, but would get quite blonde in the summertime. She also tanned very nicely.

Earlier this year, she had decided she did want a year-round tan. It was part of her heritage that she could enjoy lying in the sun when the air was fairly cold. Nevertheless, she had started to use a tanning bed.

The tanning efforts were taking effect. Her skin was golden, without the reddish tones of overdoing it. Someone--we were to learn it was Joyce--had been working with her. Jill's eyes were always a fascinating grayish-blue, but now they were surrounded with gray primary eye shadow, extended to the side to give her a cat's eye look. I didn't know how Constance felt about two-legged people. The gray was complemented by a peach-purple-pink that extended above the eyes and below the lash line. Her lashes were normally very pale and fine, but whatever Joyce had done made her lashes lushly thick, in a deep blue that complemented her natural eyes and both shades of the makeup.

Her skin was normally fine, but she did have some rouge enhancing her already exotic cheekbones. Her lips were very, very red, shiny, and wet looking.

Much of the time, she wore pants, but she looked great in tight jeans. Tonight, though, she wore a skin-tight deep blue catsuit, with a white belt and boots. It surprised me to see her with a very large purse, until I realized that she was using it rather like a fan in a fan dance. When she swung it away, we could see, and admire, her cameltoe.

"Joyce has the car. I thought I'd pick up you two, and then we'd get into the car and go to the crew area to pick them up."

The prodigal returns

The crew area included all the airlines. Molly Anne and Rachel had reached a flight attendant on Delta, whose direct flight beat ours into National. Scarlett was a lovely Southern lass, tall, with big blonde hair and big boobs. Her clothes were within the airline limits for off-duty personnel, but just inside the line. She wore a moderate denim mini and cowboy boots. Her red-checked blouse, once she was off airport grounds, cried out that it would be tied off below her bust and unbuttoned enough to make people wonder if she would fall out.

"I had to look inside to confirm both that it was the right box, and it was safe and legal to bring on board. What I did know is that I'd like to get to know its owner, and her friends, better. A lot better." Vanessa sensed that a lighthearted ceremony was appropriate, and walked up to Scarlett, and, in a formal manner, put out her hands and accepted it.

"One of us is supposed to kiss the other on both cheeks, but I'm not sure which of us."

Scarlett giggled. "Which set of cheeks did you have in mind?"

"Yes, we do need to get to know each other a lot better. Want to join us for brunch at out place tomorrow? Oh, I'm Vanessa, and I'm married to Victor. Molly Anne and Rachel are our guests, along with Jill. Yes, we'd all be interested in kissing all available cheeks, or whatever is between them."

"Yep. I can think of putting things from the box between certain cheeks."

Home, Friday evening

Joyce parked our SUV in the garage. Joyce is extremely attractive, but in a way different than the other women. Joyce had a different and delightful body type. She's quite tall, so in heels, she just might be taller than my 6'4". I'm not sure how to describe her, but voluptuous is a good start. She's not at all fat, but there's a combination softness and tension in her skin. When she wasn't in elegant work clothes, she had a taste for dramatic stretch pants or minis, often in leather or metallic fabric.

Vanessa asked, "How many bedrooms? We've got enough for everybody, or if you want to team up. Jill and Molly Anne, I do want to bring each of you to a suite that can be yours. I figure that you'll at least need places for clothes. Meantime, though, I would hope to see you all in our bedroom.

"For those who want to freshen up, every room has its own bathroom. Later, we'll probably go to the group Jacuzzi."

After suitcases were dropped off, and coats hung up, we showed everyone to our suite and bedroom. Jill had been there many times, but it was new to the others. "Meet back here in 10-15 minutes, so you can get ready however you like?"

Molly Anne shook her head in delight. "That is one huge bed."

"Think of it as a playground. Actually, it's made up of several beds, with special sheets."

Round 1

Vanessa looked at me. "I've seen you with Rachel, and even more with Jill and Molly Anne. I want to see you at least warm up with Joyce. But for now, let's go with the flow."

"For the moment, call me choreographer or director. I want to start out our play with Jill. She deserves that for looking so incredible. I also want to honor Joyce for her part in this."

Joyce had changed, and was in a very short mini, dark brown hose, super-high heels, and a stretch top under which she clearly was braless. I had no idea how she could switch quickly from high-fashion hair to a slutty Big Hair, but somehow she did it. Her makeup also wouldn't be confused with the makeovers she did when working in high-end retail.

"Joyce and Jill -- would you tell your director if you two have made it together?"

Both nodded. Joyce spoke up, holding Jill in her arms. "We had a great time, and we'll do it again. As opposed to Jill, though, I'm what you might call full-spectrum bi. Absolutely and positively, I want to fuck men as well. As long as we're being frank, that means using every hole, and ideas beyond fucking and sucking.

"For now, though, I'd like to watch and get more of a sense of everyone, and then get involved. Definitely, Victor, I want to fuck later. For now, let me contribute visually." Rather sensuously, she removed clothes until she was down thigh-highs and extreme heels, the latter that were just manageable from her room to ours. She smiled, cupped her tits, and sort of offered them. She then started to stroke her mound. Intuitively, we wanted Joyce to see outrageous behavior and feel fine with it. Jill certainly was comfortable with us, although she had been hesitant to go wild. We were established crazies with Molly Anne, and we knew that Rachel would do anything.

I could not say she was stroking her pussy. While she was staying out of trouble with the humans, I noticed Constance perched in a high spot, watching people with considerable interest. A low meow meant, "I'm the only real pussy in this room."

"But first, Jill looks absolutely incredible. How about we start be rubbing her in those hot clothes?" Vanessa sat at the side of the bed and pulled Jill onto her thigh, straddling. Jill humped her leg. They kissed, hotly, wetly, and sweetly.

I lay a little away from Jill. Vanessa gracefully dropped between us, and fondled us both. Molly Anne was on the far side, with Rachel between her and Joyce.

I remembered, and I'm sure that Vanessa did as well, the first part of our second-to-most-recent threesome. That part was wonderful, but the latter part needed work that we'd keep in mind.

Jill remembered too. In that session, she had gotten on top of Vanessa, rubbing thighs and mounds together, kissing wildly. This time, Vanessa threw herself into the erotic friction. Their kisses were, if anything, even wilder. I wondered if Vanessa would try swapping spit.

Vanessa did say, to the moaning and panting Jill, "last time, I screamed for someone to eat me, but you were too inhibited. I turned to Victor and fucked myself into an orgasm, kind of leaving you hanging. You won't be left hanging this time." Loud groan. "Ready?" She reached to the shelf and pulled down a towel, which she slid under Jill, with help. "Now it's safe for you to squirt or piss, if that fits your mood. I'm going to stop talking because it would be impolite for me to do so when my mouth is full."

It was so erotic, to watch them, that I wasn't immediately concerned with my own physical pleasure -- the mental was just fine.

Jill really couldn't speak, but knew what she wanted. Vanessa moved quickly down Jill's body. She opened her mouth wide and enveloped Jill's mound. I could see her hand exploring behind Jill, trying to find her sensitive anus.

The same idea occurred to Rachel and Molly Anne, who, in any case, had breasts larger than Vanessa's. They got on either side of Jill's head, offering themselves. Jill was thrashing happily, but tossed her head occasionally to feel tits on her face.

I could hear Vanessa sucking on the mound; I knew her tongue was flicking Jill's clit. I saw Vanessa's arm flex, probably pushing her finger up Jill's ass. With that, Jill's hips bucked high and she screamed in ecstasy. Without a word, all four of us moved to stroke and caress Jill's body, gently bringing her down from the high.

At that point, Vanessa got up again. "Now that I have my toy box back, I want one of my favorites. Flesh isn't always the best thing." Muttering about umbilicals, she plugged in her Prelude III, and began buzzing her clit with its straight tip. She absolutely loved that, but we had realized that sometimes she spent too much time doing it when it was just the two of us. Now, though, she could do it as long as she wanted, and know that I'd be taken care of.

I realized that of the women, I hadn't fucked Rachel or Joyce. Rachel, I knew, would be delighted to be used for my pleasure at my speed. I had more involved plans for Joyce. Rolling onto my back, I started to pull Rachel onto my cock, but stopped for the moment and exchanged glances with Molly Anne, our eyes communicating what we both wanted to do. She climbed onto my face, and I was happy she still wore a dress but raised it high. Nastier that way, to eat out a woman under her clothes. Rachel, no fool even if submissive, mounted my cock.

Concerned for a moment, I lifted Molly Anne to check on Joyce and Jill. Jill was rubbing her face into Joyce's chest, using her hands to play with each breast.

I was getting close. There was a moan in the background, and Molly Anne lifted up so I could see Jill and Joyce in a happy 69. Vanessa was buzzing away, her face showing that she was in an alternate reality of pleasure. Molly Anne and I knew that we wanted her to be intensifying my pleasure, her orgasm not being a focus. She moved her hand and began to masturbate, until she started to squirt into my mouth. I hadn't experienced true squirting all that often, but what was going into my mouth definitely was not urine. It tasted light and fresh -- in some weird way, it was lighter than even ordinary water.

That took me over the edge. I felt myself send several bolts into Rachel. We caught our breath for a moment. Molly Anne put Rachel on her back, and slurped her vagina. She turned back, her head moving near mine. Rachel sensed what we wanted to do, and joined into a three-way snowballing kiss. I might have fainted, or just slipped into alternate reality. Molly Anne whispered, "sleep for a bit, dear. You are, after all, a guy, and we love you for it."

Round 2

"As our newest guest, I want Joyce to have the first shot at me. How about a dildo while you watch us? Rachel is our subbie, Joyce. Why don't you take her into your arms, and have her help your search for pleasure?"

"Yeah. Great idea on the dildo. Not vibrating, but thick." She looked at me. "Victor has a damn nice size. Absolutely nothing to worry about, but not so long and thick that it won't work in asses or mouths.

Vanessa gave orders. "Rachel, lube me up, lube up the dildo, and then put it up your ass. I'm then going to fondle you until you cum, and we'll then go to the next step." Vanessa pointed to the shelf over the bed, with oils, creams, and even a tilt-proof oil warmer."

"I never heard you talk like that before, Joyce. I like it, though."

"Later, I want to put some of you into the best sort of whore makeup. I want that for me too."

Vanessa giggled happily. "Oh, yes, Joyce. I just had a week of exploring my inner whore. I'd love to explore that with you."

As they flirted, and I returned to consciousness, I began to fantasize -- well, maybe plan is a better word -- about Joyce. Missionary isn't among my most favorite positions, but it was very appealing with Joyce. I found her fascinating, if hard to describe. "Big woman" didn't have the right connotation. Maybe fitness model, of the sort the fashion nuts called plus-size, when actually with a tight body and little excess weight -- just not the border of anorexia. She was powerful enough that she wouldn't be bothered by my weight, and I hardened further about the mental image of her breasts pressing against me while we fucked. For that matter, I wouldn't at all mind her on my lap or in doggie, so if we could watch Jill and Vanessa and Rachel -- I wasn't quite sure what Molly Anne was going to do right now.

Jill came over and rained gentle kisses on my face. "I just wanted to thank you. This is a wonderful experience with such promise. Any ideas on what we can do later? I don't want to fuck or suck, but that's about my only limit. My ass is yours."

Fantasies with Jill

"What the hell, Jill. I don't know that I'd call this a fantasy as much as an actual suggestion. When you passionately kissed and tribbed Vanessa, it was not just one of the most erotic things that I've ever seen, but it was absolutely beautiful. At the time, you had a deep tan but Vanessa was pale. I shall never forget the contrast of your skin, as your thighs rubbed.

"Would you be willing to try a variant of that with me, especially if one or more women participated? Rub your pussy against my thigh, while you rub your thigh against my cock? That's something definitely where I want someone else playing with you, just making sure your thigh doesn't squash my balls."

"More what we've already done -- you're wonderful with whom to cuddle and literally sleep with. But you've also commented, when I've rubbed against your lovely ass, 'that doesn't feel at all unpleasant'. If nothing else, I want to use my mouth on your lovely butt. Vanessa and I both want to try toys on you, and, if it feels right for you at some point, find out if you would enjoy anal intercourse.

"I want you to fuck my ass, but let's work me up with your hands, dildoes, and have Vanessa or others fuck me with a strap-on. Maybe that's too conservative. I have been playing with some butt plugs, and I've been relaxed, and they slip right in -- I think some that might be bigger than you are. I also trust you completely not to hurt me.

"I have no idea how my head works on this, given I'm mostly focused on women. I've still got the idea of preserving my first blowjob for a husband, even though I probably won't ever have one. It's not that you aren't masculine, but we have a mutual trust that puts you into your own category.

"So far, I'm promiscuous with women. Yeah, there may be lesbians that start nest-building on the first date, but I'm just fine about having a quick mutual physical attraction, going to bed with the girl, and never seeing her again. What we've got here may be my ideal -- lots of variety, but trust and safety."

She looked thoughtful. "I'm still trying to sort out what felt so good to have your hard cock between my cheeks. That we'd been warmly cuddling was part of it. I started instinctively pressing against you, just in the cuddling, and then your cock went against me. There was a moment when I wondered, 'did I make it do that'?"

"Hell, I'm going to go for broke. You've invited me into the bathroom a few times, and I strongly suspect you made an effort for me to see you pee. At the time, I was scared to say it, but I was greatly turned on. Vanessa, Molly Anne, and I have been experimenting with piss play a bit, and we'd be absolutely delighted to include you. Hey, I've never licked a more delicious vagina than yours. You taste like sweet cream.

"It sounds like most of us are interested in watersports, but let's defer that and share it a little later.

"The few times we've done it, I found you to be an incredibly good fuck, especially in cowgirl. Right now, let's keep exploring your ass -- and by that I mean your entire ass, not just your asshole. I lay back and pulled her to my face. She had been fastidious, and her butt was fragrant of roses. I moved her so I could tongue her asshole, while fondling her luscious legs. After I lubricated her, one by one, I slipped fingers into her, relaxing the opening. With each finger, I put in more lube.

Suddenly, Jill broke out laughing. "What is it, dear?"

"I just thought of something. When I've gone to gay and lesbian bars, I've sometimes have had nice, safe chats with gay guys. They tend to find it absolutely exotic that I like my ass fucked. Sometimes, they blurt, "but you don't have a prostate!" I explain that there are lots and lots of other nerves.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.