I Left My Heart, and Her Vibrator, in San Francisco
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2014 by LughIldanach

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - What happens when Jewish guilt meets Catholic guilt, on a honeymoon in San Francisco where no one knows you? What is the proper etiquette for when you forget to put away your vibrators and the hotel lines them up and puts chocolates on the tips? What happens when she tries out for a strip club? Do they have futures with polyamory and sensuous BDSM?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Humor   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Swinging   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Food   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Leg Fetish   Prostitution   Porn Theatre  

Sheraton Fishermen's Wharf, Thursday night

"Where are you staying tonight? What's your short-term schedule?"

"Hotel tonight and tomorrow. Fly to JFK on Sunday evening for a code-share to London with Virgin Atlantic. Back Wednesday night. On the National to Atlanta run for Thursday, and Friday, a couple of trips per day, hotel in Atlanta when that's last in the day, and DC otherwise."

"Want to stay with us tonight? If we shift back to East Coast time or haven't really gotten off it, we can be up at 4 AM? We have limo service."

"Great! We've got a couple of hours before we need to brunch and pack. It's a 2PM flight, so I have to be at the airport no later than noon. Conservatively, I leave an hour to get there, and an hour to dress and pack. I could put an hour into brunch. So that means leaving by 9 AM. That's doable."

Vanessa looked happy, but exhausted. "To the hot tub, I think. Right now, I'm not sure what more I could do." She beckoned to Molly Anne, and took her into the tub room. I heard the whirlpool pump go on, while I put together a tray of snacks.

"Speaking of snacks, you two sit on the edge of the tub, facing out." They spread their legs for me, indeed crossing each other's near thighs. I sat on the little stepstool and ate them out most happily. It fascinates me that every healthy women has a different taste.

Energy returning

After drying off, we got into robes. Vanessa stood, slipped out of the robe, and put on some heels. She freshened her lipstick and rouged her nipples. Molly Anne also stripped, and smiled happily at Vanessa's lips. Vanessa smeared more lipstick onto her nipples."

Thanks so much. Thinking ... what's the next thing we can do in the wicked?

"How about anal all around?"

"I haven't done your ass, Molly Anne. Oh. You said all around. Does that mean you want to peg my ass?"

"Exactly. Ideally, we can work out a threesome position so the other person gets in orally. As much as we clean, our asses will be nice and clean and fresh."

Vanessa began breathing heavily. "I like being ass-fucked. I like it a great deal. It's never hurt me. But I've only vaguely thought of using a strap-on. It took me a minute to remember that pegging was strap-on, woman to man. Definitely for bad girls. Let's try it. Molly Anne, have you done this before? Pardon me if I scratch the itch this discussion has started." She began to finger herself.

"Oh yes. Darlings, this will get a little complicated. May I choreograph it? Incidentally, Vanessa, it also can be woman to woman. Let's plan on pegging each other, in both holes, soon." Both Vanessa and I nodded.

"I'm looking forward to it. While I've only had a little anal on the receiving side, it usually felt good. Now, there was an abuse situation that happened to me as a teenager, and that was bad. This is consensual."

"It also strikes me as fair. So many men freak at the idea of being penetrated, yet women seem to get a lot of pleasure from that. Lots of men like to watch women with strap-ons. Why shouldn't the reverse be true? Of course, that leads to the question about if men get turned on by women with women, do women get turned on by men with men?"

"As to your last question, Terry, yes, or at least the idea turns me on." Molly Anne looked over at Vanessa, and joined her in fingering herself as we talked.

"Terry, I want you on your back on the bed. Vanessa, start playing with his ass, getting him ready for insertion."

She retrieved her toy bag. I wasn't sure where she had gotten some of the new toys that filled compartments. "Molly Anne, let me give you a couple of my friends to help." These proved to be two vibrators, a flat one for the perineum, and a long thin vibrating butt plug. The first one went back and forth, between my anus and scrotum.

She licked my butt cheeks, and then ran her tongue back and forth in the crack. "This should be easy because I'll do you like you do me, Terry." She touched my rosebud with her tongue, and then eased in a finger, and another finger. Once she had gotten in three fingers, she rested for a time, letting me get used to them. She withdrew her fingers, reaching out to Molly Anne, knowing that the warmed lubricant would be ready. Vanessa slathered her fingers and began to push it into me. After I warmed to her fingers, she slid the butt plug into me. It was smaller in diameter than the strap-on that she next removed from the bag.

"Maybe we'll have Molly Anne sit on your face as a warmup. When we fuck you, it's going to be with the girl standing, your feet on her shoulders. If we had a third girl, she could suck you. Interesting?"

"Hell yes!"

"Sure. Lie down." I did so. While I wasn't going into subspace, I was aware that as the fuck-ee or peg-ee, I wasn't going to be in control of the situation. I trust them, though. Very gently, they applied lubricant with fingers, and then slid one finger, and another, inside.

"Flip over." Molly Anne directed. "I want you and Vanessa to be looking into one another's eyes." She assisted Vanessa into strapping on the strap-on. "Before we apply lube to it, I want you to explore fantasies. Lick and suck Vanessa's cock." That's so kinky that it turns me on. I still feel my own cock to be rock-hard; this isn't a feminizing experience. "Now, I'm going to lick your cock just a little. I don't want you to cum." Her skilled mouth took me to another place. She twisted around and put her pussy on my face, then lifted off.

Vanessa moved forward, and just touched the head of the dildo to my anus. "I love you, dear. We are so expanding our horizons."

I couldn't resist. "Perhaps expanding other things as well." Everything stopped until all had finished laughing.

Molly Anne started some gentle music. She moved me into position; legs spread and ready to put over Vanessa's strong shoulders. She put her hand just below my rosebud. "Vanessa, move forward until you just contact Victor. I'll support and guide you. Victor, when she makes contact, just stay there until he's ready to accept more."

The first touch was light, but a shock. Still, I trusted everyone, and let out a soft sound of approval. "Vanessa, push forward, very slowly. Stop if Victor makes any sound of discomfort. After each push, stop to let him get used to it."

The sensations, once she got moving, were quite different than I expected. Oh, there was stretching, but the most surprising thing was that my cock became incredibly hard. I could imagine the dildo being inside my cock, strengthening and hardening it. While I'm sure some men could turn this into submission or even humiliation, for me, I felt more powerfully male. I visualized fucking Molly Anne while Vanessa fucked me.

Molly Anne gave me a quick kiss, and slid next to me. "Victor, I'm going to masturbate you while your lady fucks you. Don't hold back. It won't take long for you to cum with a new experience."

Indeed, it was a new experience. I just might have passed out, just for a little while, from the intensity. Distantly, I heard Vanessa screaming with her own pleasure. The strap-on had a collar that might have given enough stimulation to her clit, but I suspect her orgasm was triggered by her mind.

What about the future?

Apparently, Molly Anne had waited for the return of my senses. Vanessa asked her, "I don't want to have to go to San Francisco to find you again. What's your schedule like?"

"Now that you mention it, I'm transferring my base from SF to DC, although I'll keep a small share in an apartment here. It's not that I spend so many nights in SF that I'm dependent on its culture, and DC is not exactly a wilderness. Now, I need to look for something in DC."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.