I Left My Heart, and Her Vibrator, in San Francisco - Cover

I Left My Heart, and Her Vibrator, in San Francisco

Copyright© 2014 by LughIldanach

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - What happens when Jewish guilt meets Catholic guilt, on a honeymoon in San Francisco where no one knows you? What is the proper etiquette for when you forget to put away your vibrators and the hotel lines them up and puts chocolates on the tips? What happens when she tries out for a strip club? Do they have futures with polyamory and sensuous BDSM?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Humor   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Swinging   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Food   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Leg Fetish   Prostitution   Porn Theatre  

Wednesday night

A suite in the Diana Hotel, Wednesday night

Bee welcomed us all. "For the first round, I think that Britta and Vanessa will exchange roles. Let's get to know one another more intimately. Perhaps we may decide to make it a group grope. There are two bedrooms, each with two full beds.

Britta and Vanessa both are sexual submissives. Let me suggest that we exchange them temporarily. We can continue to exchange through our sessions. Is that acceptable to everyone? Please answer frankly; this is outside D/s roles." Everyone nodded and smiled."

"May we get you refreshments, and then change?" Like Vanessa, Britta had been dressed in clothing that wouldn't be damaged by the wax.

"Do you have a regular safeword?"

"So far, just safeword."

"Remember that this is sensual as much as submissive. You might want to have more than just a safeword -- perhaps a red for stop instantly, a yellow for slow down, a green to increase intensity."

Vanessa turned to me. "I like that. For now, though, let's just stay with safeword. I don't want to have to remember extra things when playing with new people."

I am served

Britta came to me. She had changed clothing from the dungeon, and now wore a purple dress, its hem just below her crotch. Her red hair flamed against the purple. She wore black hose and six-inch heels. I gestured for her to sit on my lap, my hand sliding up her thigh. "Britta, you please me. I saw you earlier, in the lounge, in this same outfit. You glow against it. I want you. Outside role, what sort of sexual submission excites you?"

"Outside role, I like to be displayed. When there are enough people, I like to be directed on how to give sex, whorishly. With the two of us, use me roughly until you cum. Then finger or fuck me, hard, and explicitly tell me when to have orgasms."

I reached down and flipped up her skirt, and was unsurprised to find that she was shaven, but, somehow, I had known that her pussy would be exceptionally attractive. The lips and clit were prominent, swollen in an exciting but not grotesque way. "If you can role-play it, do tell me about the whore you've been. It excites me to think of eating sloppy seconds out of you, and then to fuck into them." At first comparison, it does sound like her whore fantasy isn't that different from Vanessa's. Good practice! I kissed her hard, while exploring under her skirt, and fingering her asshole.

She kissed back with equal intensity. "Share!" I ordered as I spit on her face, and then opened my mouth, to receive her spit. Remembering what she said about using her, I lay back on the bed. "Get over here and sit on my face. Leave everything on except panties. Be a whore that makes herself available. Before I fuck you, I'm going to eat you out, and I'll bet I find you well fucked."

"Oh yes, sir. A little before we went into the dungeon, I fucked a bellman. Master Bee also permitted me to get a couple standing fucks in obscure corners of the dungeon. In fact, he was my lookout, since that's against the rules."

"You're just the nasty slut that I want. Ass over my mouth first." She sat back. I fondled her extreme heels and hose, while licking her ass. She had actually lubricated herself with a tasty strawberry gel. I was just able to reach around cup her mound, but couldn't really reach her. This would be fun with another partner in front.

Anyway, I grabbed her thighs and turned her around, and put my mouth over her mound, licking up and down the slit. With one hand, I fingered her clit hard. I turned her around, and with no stretching, plunged into her ass. "Oh, sir, enjoy my sloppy ass. It's already been fucked. Only sluts like me take load after load. Only sluts like me make it clear to you that you can do anything to me." Those last words connected with the core of my fantasies. It didn't take me long to squirt into her, again and again.

When I again had breath, I repositioned her, her lovely pussy in front of my face, framed by black stocking tops that made her look even more naked. With my hands, I rubbed her clit, realizing that the harder I did it, the more she enjoyed it. I put my strength into it. "Cum! Now!" She screamed happily, and then fell forward, stretching out her legs. I intertwined her legs with mine, feeling their length and the hose. We kissed and kissed and kissed, sloppily, passionately, and, at some level difficult to define, extremely affectionately. We knew that our inner desires had connected.

Vanessa goes to a Dom

Vanessa came out, dressed in something reminiscent of a school outfit but more stylish and provocative: a microskirt in the red Royal Stewart tartan, white blouse with a tie in the skirt plaid, black stockings to mid thigh, and black boots, high-heeled and just over her knees. She selected an especially red lipstick to set off the plaid.

Bee wore a luxurious burgundy velour robe.

"Master Bee, You excited me so much with the wax, purely from sensation. Drip a little on me again and you can just instantly fuck me -- I'll be dripping. But if you want me to be a naughty schoolgirl, maybe to start, I'm delighted with that." Her voice shifted to a more innocent tone. "Of course, Mr. Bee, oral sex isn't really sex. I can stay a virgin that way. Anal sex leaves me a virgin too!"

"I'm not all that interested in virgins. That's not a true schoolgirl outfit. I'm guessing that you aren't a virgin either. When I excited you with the wax, you were being rather grown up. I like that.

He's really talking to me in the role I felt too guilty to do -- the sexy schoolgirl comfortable in her sexuality. Wonderful!

"I excited you with wax on your back. I'll bet my hands can tease your back as well ... and go down to your lovely ass. Remove your blouse." Eagerly, she stripped to the waist.

"Do you like my boobs, Sir?"

"Yes. But did I tell you to offer them to me yet? Turn around." He ran his fingers, then his fingernails, down her back, where he had waxed earlier. Vanessa flashed back to the sensual memory and moaned. Bee took out his wax removal knife, which was not edged, and put its flat against her. Vanessa didn't know what to make of cold metal. She whimpered, though, when he lifted it, and gently scraped her skin with the dull blade.

"Now, remove your skirt, and, if you are wearing them, panties. Sit in that chair." He pointed. Next to the chair, Vanessa realized that a small table held several lighted candles, an ice bucket, and what appeared to be a wax warmer with several small pots in it. "Spread your legs slightly." A drop cloth was under the chair.

He turned down the lights, and then stood in front of her. "Take some ice out of the bucket and rub your nipples with it until they are hard." She shuddered a little at the touch of the ice, and slightly bit her lips in anticipation.

Holding high a candle, he let wax fall to the top curve of her left breast. The congealing white droplets stung slightly, but pleasantly, although the contrasting cold left by the ice made the sensations confusing. It was not at all painful, but exciting. He repeated the dripping on her right breast. She realized her nipples were hardening more than she had thought possible, no longer from the ice, but from her excitement.

He unbelted his robe, and was naked underneath, his cock hard and straight. Reaching to the water bath, he took out a jar of almond-scented oil, and rubbed it onto himself. He then poured some between her breasts. "Hold your boobs together so I can fuck them."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.