Brat Pack 2 - Cover

Brat Pack 2

Copyright© 2014 by Dr Scribble

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - 15 years on from the end of 'Brat Pack'. Rob is released from his jail sentence for tax evasion to find all his children now in their teens. Devon is caught by the school Head in a compromising position with one of his students. He's innocent, but it takes the efforts of the family working together to prove it. It's been years since Rob got to fuck any of the women: he has a lot of ground to make up.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Harem   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Slow  

Susan got her rocks off four or five times that night. Everyone could tell, because she screamed her way through every orgasm. In the morning, Gavin and David were looking tired, while she was bright and chirpy. Nancy and Ruth were waiting to pounce on me when I got downstairs into the kitchen.

I had to sit them all down while I gave them the bad news about Cathy.

'She's going to see the doctor today. If he thinks it's serious enough, he'll send her to the hospital for more tests.'

Holly and Daniella at once wanted to drive their mother to the doctor's office and if necessary the hospital, and four of her younger children wanted to go too, until I pointed out that if they all went, there'd be no room in the car for their mother. Cathy came downstairs then, looking a bit pale, and she decided that only Holly would go with her. The younger children had school to go to, so in the end Daniella and I would take them while Beth stayed home. She wasn't feeling well, and we all suspected she was pregnant again.

When I got back from dropping off the children, Devon was in the editing suite and Beth was waiting for me, dressed in a short flouncy skirt and frilly blouse, and looking cheerful. It turned out she had been having a heavy period, and she was now "over the worst", she said, and would I mind fucking her.

It was obvious she'd decided to have another baby and I was to be the lucky father. My sister has always held a special place in my heart, as only sisters can. I'd loved her for all my life, and she would have had a whole litter of children by now if she'd let me fuck her when I first wanted to.

I took her up to the studio, and asked Devon if he could take the time to film us. We set up one camera in a fixed position and he used one of the smaller ones to do the detail shots, and we began.

Beth laid me on the bed and pulled off my shoes, socks, trousers and jockeys, finally tugging my polo shirt over my head, so I was completely naked. Then she knelt astride me and lowered her rump over my face, so I discovered she was not wearing any panties. She went down on my cock, and I held her hips in place while I attacked her pussy with my lips and tongue – not that the camera could see this. I lifted the hem of her skirt on the side nearest Devon. He took the hint and brought the hand camera to bear, shooting up her skirt, where he could see her nakedness and my mouth actions on her.

Her hips jabbed her pussy against my face suddenly. Devon withdrew the camera, sensing something was about to happen. Beth let my cock slip out of her mouth and climbed off me, lying next to me on the bed. She reached down and took the hem of her skirt, raising it, so the cameras got a good shot of her naked twat.

Looking at me through heavy-lidded eyes, she said, 'Come on, bro, fuck me and let's make a baby.'

I climbed between her legs, which she spread wide, took my precum-oozing cock and wiped her slit with it a few times, teasing her lubricant out. She used her long fingers to open her pussy lips and I notched the head of my prick in her opening, then leaned forwards, feeding her my cock inch by inch.

Fucking Beth was always one of the most enjoyable experiences of my life. Fucking her when you knew she didn't mind if you got her pregnant – actually wanted to get pregnant with your baby – pushed every sexual button I possessed. As my cock nudged her cervix, she drew a sharp breath, and I knew she'd felt it. I leaned forwards, unfastened her blouse – it would look sexier on film than if I'd simply pushed it up to her throat – and took her erect, stubby nipples between my lips.

She responded by bending her knees to place her feet flat on the bed and humping upwards to sheath me completely in her deepest place.

Without releasing her nipple, I backed my cock slowly out of her, then equally slowly – but very firmly – I slid it back in. She was pouring juices and my cock felt little friction from her pussy walls, gripping it tightly though they were. I knew I could keep this up for hours while my sister fed on orgasms. Once she started, she had them one after another, almost continuously, until she was begging me to flood her womb with my baby-makers and let her rest with my cum soaking in.

I speeded up my fucking, and began to feel her pussy milking for my cum. I moved my lips from her breasts and kissed her long and hard as my cock finally began to spurt her full of what she wanted. She moaned into my mouth and I remembered to open my legs so Devon could get a good view of my cum being pumped into my pretty sister.

I remained on top, still plugged in, for a while afterwards, to stop my seed escaping, then we rolled together sideways for a while before I finally slipped out of her. She grabbed a pillow and rolled back on it, keeping her pelvis elevated so my spooge remained pooled near her cervix. She used her fingers on her clit to engineer another little orgasm, to draw my seed into her womb.

I knew once wouldn't necessarily be enough, so we were in for a long series of fucks until her periods had stopped and another little Hudson was on its way.

Devon took the memory cards into the edit suite to start work on them, and I took a shower. Beth stayed where she was for a while before taking hers.


I'd brought the children home from school before Cathy and Holly returned. They'd had to go to the hospital, and the tests they'd carried out were not looking good, though they weren't conclusive. More tests were due the next day.

That night, Nancy and Ruth wanted to be fucked. I knew they were technically below the age of consent, but only by a year, and they both enthusiastically consented, whether the law said they were old enough to do so or not. Like their mothers, they enjoyed working as a pair, and livened up sex by playing games. On this occasion, Ruth lay back on the bed, holding her pussy lips open and elevating her hips by placing her feet flat on the bed with her knees bent – similar to the position Beth had taken when she wanted me to fuck her. Nancy sucked, licked and generally played with my cock as I knelt at the end of the bed, between Ruth's outspread legs.

I warned the girls when I was about to cum, and Nancy held my cock so it was aiming directly at Ruth's open hole, then proceeded to rub it slowly until it fired. Spunk flew from the tip, and painted Ruth's pussy. A slight adjustment to the aim, and the second shot landed inside her open fuck tube. Nancy held me there while shot after shot, spurt after spurt of fuck juice slowly filled Ruth's cunt. It was amazing to watch, and very sexy. I had to remind myself that all the girls had now been fitted with implants, so I didn't have to worry about making them pregnant.

Ruth lay there afterwards, using a hand to seal the lips of her pussy closed, while Nancy went to work to revive my cock. Both girls were naked, and Nancy pushed her tits round my cock, letting its precum coat her chest and boobs, while she moved up and down, licking my cock with the tip of her tongue every time it came within reach.

It didn't take long for me to be ready and willing to fuck her. She pushed me back down on the bed, straddled me, and lowered her pretty pussy onto my hard cock.

I quite like the position, which the Americans have christened "Cowgirl" (and its opposite, when the girl turns away from you, "Reverse Cowgirl"), because I can leave it to the girl to do all the work. While she bounced up and down on my prick, Ruth, next to me, was slowly rubbing her clit and pushing leaks of spooge back inside her pussy. Just like she was trying to make sure I had made her pregnant, I thought, which naturally wouldn't happen because of the implant. Was it possible, I wondered if she didn't know what the implant was for. Something to think about later. Meantime, Nancy's work on my cock had primed it well. She was watching my expression and must have seen the blood rushing to my cheeks, because she released my cock from her lips.

A string of precum connected my cock with her mouth. She laid on me and slowly, she writhed up my body, snakelike. I felt her pubic hairs graze the underside of my cock then the V of her legs was there and it had room to throb. She continued to wriggle and writhe until the head of my cock connected with her open quim and lodged in place, then slowly she began to slide backwards, impaling herself on my stiff rod.

I began to play with her breasts as she began to slide herself on and off me. She generated such exquisite feelings, it was hard to believe I had only ten minutes earlier pumped her half-sister full of my spooge.

Nancy was clever enough to allow for that, and continued fucking me slowly for quite a long time. She eventually speeded up and began breathing in grunts. As ever, the sound of a woman getting off from my ministrations was irresistible to my balls, and moments later, I shot my load into Nancy's happily accepting quim.

I had to get some sleep after that, and staggered off to my room.


I woke to find Beth in my bed with me. I gave her another shot of my spooge, while she moaned her happiness, then got up and took a shower, leaving her with my pillow under her bum.

The shower turned out to be unusual. I was happily squatting to wash my legs when the door opened and in stepped Jordan, like me, totally naked.

'Hi Dad, ' she said, and got herself wet while reaching for the shower gel. To do this, she had to reach past me, so to keep her balance she raised one leg off the floor, so her pussy was about an inch away from my nose. And yes, she did smell wonderful – and aroused.

But I wasn't going to play along, and kept where I was. She encouraged me by squeezing shower gel on her hand and lathering it up on her pubic hair and vaginal area – in front of my nose.

I stood up in front of her and she transferred her soapy hands to my cock, which had stiffened up while I was watching her.

'Jordan, ' I said.

'Yes, Dad?' she sounded as if she was doing some perfectly innocent activity, like ... umm, slicing carrots.

'Soap will remove all your natural lubricants. And mine.'

'Okay, Dad.'

She held my prick under the water cascading from the shower head and wash it clean, then lifted the shower head off its mounting and used it to was the gel off her. She put the shower head back on its mount.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.