Brat Pack 2 - Cover

Brat Pack 2

Copyright© 2014 by Dr Scribble

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - 15 years on from the end of 'Brat Pack'. Rob is released from his jail sentence for tax evasion to find all his children now in their teens. Devon is caught by the school Head in a compromising position with one of his students. He's innocent, but it takes the efforts of the family working together to prove it. It's been years since Rob got to fuck any of the women: he has a lot of ground to make up.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Harem   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Slow  

'You girls are really too young to be considering having babies, ' I said.

Julie, Carly, Jordan, Ruth and Nancy should take up poker, I thought, considering how little their expressions gave away. Gavin and David were sitting in on the conversation, as were Cathy, Daniella, Holly, Beth, Jane and Anne. Susan was out of the house, doing some homework at a friend's place.

'That's what I've been saying, ' said Cathy, who was, after all, mother of three of the younger ones plus Holly and Daniella. 'Susan is definitely too young, and so is Carly. In fact none of you girls is over the age of consent, so you shouldn't be consenting to sex with anybody, especially your brothers.'

'Oh, ' said Julie. She was the only one to make any verbal response.

'But I know what teenage hormones are like, and that's why I had you all fitted with contraceptive implants.'

'If we're not allowed to have sex, why bother, grandma?'

'Because we've all been fifteen – and fourteen and thirteen - and we know that you can get carried away, when the temptation is powerful enough, ' said Cathy. 'Besides, we're going to show you how to make love to the people you love.'

That perked up their interest.

'Now David, ' Cathy went on, 'last month, you fucked Daniella.' She turned to her second daughter. 'How would you rate him as a lover? What does he need to learn?'

'Come here, David, ' Daniella said. He went to her side, and she turned to the rest of us. 'Last month, we were doing everything we could to get Megan to agree to be fucked, so the more fucking she saw, the better. But David needs to learn how to perform oral sex on a woman, and how to receive it from her without losing his load.'

'Are you going to show him – and us?' I asked.

'Yes, but upstairs. We'll use the studio as we have an audience.'

'Am I going to get to fuck you again, Daniella?'

'No. It's too dangerous. I'm not protected, and I was lucky I didn't catch last month, so no. None of us older women is protected, so I'm afraid you'll have to wait a while. I'm sure I can relieve you of your tension, so don't worry.'

'He could fuck me, ' said Nancy. 'He could do it now. I wouldn't mind having his baby.'

David shook his head. 'You're too small for me.'

Cathy rolled her eyes, but before she could say anything about David's boast, Nancy said, 'I've had Julie's vibrator up me, and it's bigger than you are.'

Cathy turned to Julie in surprise. 'I didn't know you had a vibrator.'

Julie blushed. 'It was just something I saw in the Anne Summers shop.'

I was fairly sure it was news to nearly everyone that Julie had a vibrator. There was a lot of interest from the girls.

Julie looked at them. 'Don't look like that. No you can't borrow it. The batteries are flat anyway.'

Cathy's eyebrows were arched, as were those of Julie's mother, Daniella.

'Do we need to put in a shipping order?' asked Cathy. 'For batteries – and a few more toys.'

'Oh yes, ' said Ruth. 'I want one of those.'

Even Jane and Anne were nodding. 'Though personally, ' said Anne, 'I'd rather have the real thing.' She looked at me as she spoke.

Jane shook her head. 'You know you can't, Anne – 'Anne looked surprised ' – till after me.

'And when might that be? I'm wet just sitting here.'

'Me too, ' said Jane. 'Rob, when might you get round to fucking us?'

It was a reasonable question.

'Well, as the girls who taught me about oral sex, I think now would be good. We can turn it into a lesson for the boys.'

We adjourned to the studio. Daniella had David undress and lay on the bed, which he did, leaning on his elbows. She looked at Jane and Anne.

'As you've done this a few times, would you like to show David the ropes?'

They'd shown me and Devon "the ropes", both times effectively.

Jane came to me with a pleading look. 'Rob, afterwards, will you... '

Anne came to join her. 'Yes, please Rob, afterwards... '

I reached up to put a hand on both their shoulders, and kissed them. 'I'd be pleased to, girls.'

'Goody!' they said, and went over to the bed, where they lay either side of David.

Daniella resumed her "Mistress of Ceremonies" role.

'Now there are several things you can do for a partner which don't involve fucking, or penetrative sex, but do – very much! – involve getting each other to orgasm – and that's what we want, isn't it?'

There were nods and murmurs of agreement. Carly came over and sat on my lap. She made herself comfortable. My cock, which responded to the proximity of a pussy, had begun to stiffen and she sat so it was wedged in the notch between her legs.

'Now, what every young man seems to want, when he starts exploring relationships with a girl, is a blow job, ' said Daniella.

The boys and some of the older girls were nodding. So now we know who's been experimenting, I thought.

'So let me start by telling you that the cardinal rule when giving someone a blow job is not to blow. You can suck and lick, and it's okay to use hands as well as mouths.' Daniella turned and looked at all the boys. individually. 'And let me just say, boys, that we girls take it as a kindness if you would wash your cocks if you expect to be blown.' She then looked at the girls. 'And you girls need to ensure you wash everywhere down below if you hope a boy will give you some oral attention there.'

'Carly, ' I said to the girl sitting on my lap, ' can you fetch a washcloth, a bowl of water, a towel and unscented shower gel. I think we may need it.'

Carly was a bit resentful at being asked to miss some of the fascinating lecture and demonstration, but she obediently trotted off and fetched the things I'd asked for. In the meantime, we waited for her return.

She set the bowl and cloths down near Daniella and wriggled back onto my lap, so she was facing me, bouncing her pudenda on my burgeoning cock. Her dress obviously covered us, and she was very careful to keep movement to a minimum when she slipped her hands under it. A moment later, I felt her unzip my flies and take hold of my cock, which was straining upwards. She rubbed the head a few times, and I felt her touch get smoother, so I guessed precum was probably oozing out of it. Then, moments later, she got her hand under it and pushed it against her soft, yielding pussy lips.

She wriggled once, and that was enough: my cock slid all the way inside her. For a moment, her eyes opened wide, then she put her hands on my shoulders and leaned against me, tucked her head under my chin and twisted as much as she could to see the proceedings the other side of the room.

In a moment, Carly's little cunt started work on my cock. There was little movement on the surface, but this fourteen year old had somehow learned how to use her internal muscles.

I sat there and watched. Jane addressed David.

'The idea is that a man and a woman stimulate each other's bodies by knowing where the nerve endings are that can produce maximum pleasure. A man is easy: they're all made the same.' She slipped her hand round his cock which throbbed. 'All his pleasure nerves, which are called erogenous zones, are in and around his cock, so we can worry less about other areas.

'What a boy wants is his prick and balls handled – gently – and the mechanics are simple.'

She let his cock slide through her fist a couple of times until it was straining upwards.

'If I do this long enough, you'll cum and the game will be over. So the idea is to get the girl to cum before you do. She can cum time and time again, whereas once you've fired your cannon, it's all over. So let's see what you can do for a girl.'

Carly shifted a bit, making my cock slide out and then back in. I could feel her lubricating juice beginning to coat my balls and probably stain the front of my trousers. I did the man thing and decided to worry about it later.

On the bed, Anne had taken David's place. She had stripped to her bra and pants, and he was receiving instruction about how to go about getting a girl good and ready for sex.

Meanwhile, the girl on my lap was at that stage already, her little pussy rapidly gripping and squeezing on my prick, Cathy, not as interested in the performance on the bed, must have seen Carly's wriggles and stifled humps, because suddenly she was there beside us, pulling her dress up so she could see my prick deeply inserted into our daughter's cunny.

Carly realised we'd been caught, and looked round at her mother. She didn't say anything, just allowed her fucking movements to become more obvious, taking advantage of the fact we were no longer fucking clandestinely to rise and fall on my cock. Cathy just rolled her eyes at me, let go of Carly's dress, and went back to her seat.

She sat down just as Carly did, hard, on me, her face contorted into a grimace of ecstasy. Her pussy went mad, milking for my cum, and I had no choice but to unload it into her sweet twat. She tried hard not to make a noise, but she did – a stifled moan - and by this time, everyone in the room knew she had just got her rocks off.

Afterwards, she remained where she was, my prick trapped inside her, holding in the shed-load of sperm I had just filled her with, and went to sleep, curled up against my chest, her head resting on my shoulder. I held her gently in my arms so she wouldn't fall off my lap.

On the bed, David was between Anne's legs, making a good stab at bringing her off with his lips, tongue and fingers. A rising wail announced her first orgasm, but he stuck to his job and quickly brought her to a second. We all saw her reach for his dripping cock and notch it in her entrance before using her strong legs to pull him into her. He fucked her three or four times, and she went off again. This time, we saw David stiffen and shake as he fucked his spunk into his teacher.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.