After School Job - Cover

After School Job

Copyright© 2014 by Lubrican

Chapter 10

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10 - My sister Addison asked if she could get an after school job to make some money, modeling for some Russian guy one of her friends knew. Our father said I had to go along to be her chaperone, which I did not think was such a great idea. Turned out he needed guys to pose too. And when some of the swim suit shots required there be both a guy and a girl in them, Addie just felt better about that guy being me. Then he said "She needs to be oiled up, Bobby." I couldn't let him do that, now could I?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

We did not have sex before school that day, but the start of school only affected our honeymoon a little. It gave me time to recharge during the day, which was good, because when we got home after school we fucked like bunnies, took a nap, and then did it again when we woke up. We found that actually sleeping together was addictive. We hadn't slept in separate beds since Dad left.

We slept in Addison's bed most nights because she had a queen sized bed, while I only had a double. Addison was literally sperm-soaked the entire first week our father was gone. One time I was on top of her, lunging away when the phone rang. We ignored it, and then her phone rang on the night stand. She had already cum, and she simply answered it, still breathing hard. Not to mention her breath was irregular because I was pounding away in her tight, wet pussy.

"Hello?" she gasped into the phone. "Oh! Hi, Daddy!"

I stopped, deep in her. Her non-phone hand went to my butt and encouraged me, using physical signals we were now fluent in, to go in circles. I did.

"Oh," she said. "You caught me while I was exercising. How's Mom? When are you coming home?"

I started grinding deep. I know it was silly, but I wanted to try to get her close to an orgasm, just to see what she'd do. I knew her body well enough by now that I could sense her excitement building. Her hips bumped up, and I felt her vaginal muscles clamp down on me. I grinned and tried to suckle a nipple, but the hand on my ass came up to bat me away.

"Good," she panted. "He's okay. But sometime he's mean to me," she said, glaring up at me. I rubbed sideways and she got a slightly panicked look in her eye. "He makes me do my homework!" she gasped. "He's right here, Daddy. Talk to him!"

She shoved the phone at me and grabbed the pillow beside her head to cover her face with.

But, of course, I had to stop, because I had the phone in one hand, which overbalanced me. I could either fall down on her, which might actually hurt her, or roll. The problem was that I had the phone in my right hand, which meant I had to roll to the right. And the edge of the bed was only a foot away.

"Hey!" I shouted at the phone as I fell off the bed and landed on the floor. I got the instrument up to my ear in time to hear, "take care of your sister."

"I am taking care of her," I said, trying to control my own breath. "I'm even doing exercises with her," I added, just in case.

"I don't want to hear any tales of woe when I bring your mother home," he said. "She's had a rough time of it and she deserves to come home to a loving family."

"We're very loving," I said, and then winced. "Don't worry, Dad. We'll clean the house and everything."

"See to it," he said. "It looks like it might be another four or five days before we start back. I'll keep you posted."

"Okay, thanks."

"Be nice to your sister!" he ordered.

"I promise," I said.

I punched the disconnect button.

Then I got up, crawled back on top of my sister, and was nice to her for another hour straight.


Hindsight is one of those things that you wish you had, and then hate when you get it. Looking back on things, I imagine we would have done things differently if we'd have thought about it. I'm talking about birth control, of course.

We'd both had the course in school. But our class put most of the emphasis on disease prevention, in terms of condom use. Addison still remembers the teacher saying girls should carry a condom with them in case they got into a rape situation, so they could ask their rapist to use the condom. As stupid as that sounds, that's the result political correctness can inflict on good advice.

But the fear of disease was simply nonexistent when it came to us. We were both virgins the first time we had sex. Further, our parents had gotten Addie the HPV inoculations when she was young, and she was told, "This protects you." And I think we both fell victim, if that's the right word, to something very common in teenagers.

We just didn't think she'd get pregnant. We didn't even think, really, about whether she might get pregnant.

Personally, I think that might have something to do with the tendency for adults in our culture to stick their heads in the sand, when it comes to talking about sex with their own children. I haven't done a survey on it or anything, but I bet if somebody did, they'd find out that the average teenager is talked to by a parent about sex for less than ten minutes by the time they turn eighteen and leave the house. I'm not counting "Don't do that!" as a conversation about sex.

I'm not blaming our parents for Addison getting pregnant. I know I did that. She does too. And once she found out she was pregnant, it was obvious where we went wrong.

But the long and short of it was that, while our father was gone to get our mother, neither Addison or I worried about the fact that I was pumping her full of my sperm every night. Often two or three times a night.

Vlad never mentioned birth control to us. Maybe he thought Addison was on the pill. And while our dialog sometimes dealt with that subject, they were just lines and somehow that made them ... I don't know ... not real? He never suggested we use a condom, of course, because he wanted pictures and movies of bareback sex. And we never thought about it. I remember, now that I think about it, that the film we saw of Kerry and Natalie fucking also had Kerry's prick naked as it slid into his sister. Of course he carefully ensured that he got money shots, of us shooting jism into the girls, so I suspect his motives were financial.

We did make another movie while Dad was gone. Addie was Rapunzel and I was the prince who climbed her hair to her room, whereupon we both engaged in what would, once the movie was finished, appear to be a non-stop sexual frenzy in which the prince was able to spurt six times in one night, before he killed the witch (off stage) and came back to claim Rapunzel as his own, forever.

By the way, while Rapunzel was filmed over two nights, I never had any trouble getting hard or spurting. I have since heard that a man's body can sometimes "learn to perform" If he has a lot of sex. Perhaps this explains why Hugh Hefner was able to take care of a whole stable of bunnies.

In any case, I was having a lot of sex, and I was able on both nights to perform.

And somewhere along the way ... I performed a little too well.

Of course we didn't know that then. What we knew was that we each had a pile of twenties hidden away in our closets. Ten grand takes up a surprising amount of space, and we still had a lot of what we'd been paid before that as well. And you can't, as a teenager, go wandering into a bank with a handful of twenties and ask for hundreds without raising an eyebrow or two.

It is possible, though she's never admitted it, that Addison had a premonition. What I do know is that, after we shot Rapunzel, she told me she didn't want to make any more movies. Neither did she want to model for Vlad anymore. She didn't say why, except to say, "We have enough money. Mom's coming home. Let's quit."

And, while my body was producing all the stiffies a boy could ever hope for, I was tired.

Vlad wasn't happy. I guess we were popular with his client. Even the offer of more money ($7,000 apiece) didn't sway her. So, in the end, he sadly said goodbye.

Mom and Dad got back on the Saturday following the completion of Rapunzel, and our exit from the porn industry. We'd had one last night together in Addison's bed but, strangely, we hadn't fucked like bunnies that night. We lay on our sides, facing each other, with me in her, and just held each other while we made out. Eventually I rolled on top of her with her legs closed, like she liked it so much, and we both had almost calm, gentle orgasms. Then we rolled back on our sides and held each other again while I slowly slipped out of her as I got soft. We fell asleep that way.

There was a frenzy of activity Saturday morning when we woke up. Sheets had to be washed, and Addison's room aired out. You didn't notice the odor unless you left the room for a while and then came back. So we opened her windows and closed her door for an hour. We cleaned the house and Addison made a tuna casserole to have ready when they got home. Then she decided we needed a welcome home cake, and messed up the kitchen I had worked so hard to have clean for when Mom got home.

There was only one bit of sexual play between us that morning. While she was at the counter stirring the cake batter, I came up behind her and slid my hands up inside her shirt to fondle her breasts. She was wearing a bra, and I slipped my hands under that, forcing it upwards.

"Stop!" she said, but didn't sound like she meant it.

"I'm going to miss these," I said.

"No you're not," she said. "You'll still get to see them."

"Not as much."

"Poor baby," she said. "I have a cake to make."

"Let me suck them ... just a little," I wheedled.

"No!" she said. "If I let you suck them, we'll end up in bed and I'll have to air out my room again."

"Not if we do it on the kitchen table," I teased.

"We eat on that table!" she said, in mock horror.

"I can think of something I'd like to eat on that table," I said.

"They could be home any minute," she said, still stirring.

"Okay," I sighed, pulling my hands out of her shirt. "I'll just go beat off."

"Fix my bra," she demanded. "I have batter on my fingers."

"Okay," I sighed. "Turn around."

She trusted me, and did so, holding her arms (and her hands, which did, in fact, have batter on them) away from her body. I lifted her shirt up to her neck and told her to hold it there with her chin.

Then I Ieaned in and captured her left nipple between my lips.

The next thing I knew my face was being smeared with chocolate cake batter.

I ducked back, laughing. She reached for a towel, wiped her hands, fixed her bra and gave me a mock glare.

"Maybe you won't get to play with them any more!" she growled.

"I have to!" I crowed.

"Why?"

"Because I promised Dad I'd be nice to you."

"Go pick up the living room," she said, changing the subject.

"I did," I said.

"Then go pick up what you missed the first time."

It might have gone on, but we heard the garage door opener cycle. Our parents were home.

The honeymoon was over.


Mom's homecoming was great for us all. We had no problem with Dad being in charge of us, of course, but it was still nice to have Mom around. She was dead tired, but we knew she'd bounce back from that. And she was excited to talk about what they'd found at the dig. Of course we weren't nearly as gung ho about it as she was, but we'd gotten used to looking interested years ago. All of us ... Dad included.

We had the tuna casserole, with vegetables from cans. The cake was done during the meal and had cooled enough to be cut by the time we finished eating. Mom said she'd prefer it with no frosting anyway, so we just cut it up and had pieces like that.

Mom said, "I need a nap."

Dad said, "I'll take one with you."

Mom smiled at him and said, "I might fall asleep on you."

Dad said, "You can fall asleep after we talk. We have a lot to catch up on."

I sat there thinking that they'd just spent three days in the car, able to talk and catch up on things the whole time. But I knew what he was talking about. I glanced at Addison, who was blinking her eyelashes at me rapidly.

"We'll do the dishes," I said.

Dad smiled at us. "Thanks. Try not to make a lot of noise this afternoon. It will likely be a long nap."

"No problem," I said.

"I'll ride herd on him," said Addison.

"You two are certainly getting along well," said Mom, when I didn't react to my sister's catty remark.

"It's because I'm such a great father," said our father.

Mom stood up. "I want to hear all about your modeling, but I'm too drained to do it now. Can we talk about that later?"

"Sure," said Addison. "It was pretty boring, really. And time consuming. We quit, actually."

"We can talk about it later," she said. " I need sleep."

"And I will see to all your needs," said Dad.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.