After School Job - Cover

After School Job

Copyright© 2014 by Lubrican

Chapter 9

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - My sister Addison asked if she could get an after school job to make some money, modeling for some Russian guy one of her friends knew. Our father said I had to go along to be her chaperone, which I did not think was such a great idea. Turned out he needed guys to pose too. And when some of the swim suit shots required there be both a guy and a girl in them, Addie just felt better about that guy being me. Then he said "She needs to be oiled up, Bobby." I couldn't let him do that, now could I?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

We both stood there mute for a few seconds, stunned, as it sank in that Vlad had just offered to pay us ten thousand dollars to make a movie.

"Each?" Addison squeaked.

"No, no," he said, waving his hands around. "Five thousand each." He smiled his famous smile. "But we can do many movies. If you become popular, maybe the price will go up."

I noticed that his accent had gotten better, and realized, suddenly, that it had always gotten better when he was talking business and worse when he was trying to get us to do something sexual.

Addison said, "I need to talk to my brother."

Vlad said, "Of course."

She turned to me and pointed to the studio door. She wasn't satisfied with just going out where all the costumes were, on racks. She took me all the way outside where the Bug was parked.

"He wants us to do porn, Bobby!" she gasped.

"What do you think he's been doing?" I asked, a little bit confused.

"He's been taking pictures!" she said.

"Yes, of us naked ... fucking," I said. "That's porn, Addie."

"Okay, I guess so," she said. "But this is different. He wants to make a movie of us doing it!"

"You're right," I said. "That's what he's asking us to do."

"But what should we do?" she asked. "The pictures were scary enough. At least at first. But movies? I don't know, Bobby."

"Come with me," I said. I'd been thinking about his accent, and remembering things he'd said, and trying to remember what accent he'd used when he said them. I had already figured out he was going to try to get us to go as far as we would go. The movie idea freaked me out a little bit too ... but I wasn't surprised.

I took her back into the studio, where Vlad was putting up a fake tree off to one side of the candy house. He turned to look at us and waited for one of us to speak. I took over now.

"How many of these movies have you already made?"

He grinned. "Few dozen."

"And how many have you made with Kerry and Natalie?"

"What?" Addison's voice yipped, high in the soprano register.

Vlad's smile remained on his face, but it was different somehow.

"I not loose with the privacy of my models," he said. His accent was slipping into heavy Russian. That meant he was trying to convince us to do something. "How about I just say there have been other brothers and sisters who enjoy learning about sex together."

"Can we see one of them?" I asked.

"Will you do one for Vlad?" he countered.

I turned to Addie. "If he shows us one of Kerry and Natalie having sex, will you agree to do one?"

"Nat and Kerry?" she asked, her eyes wide.

"Or of Jerry and Cindy," I said. "Somebody we know, so we know he's made a movie and we had no clue about it."

Her eyes widened and her lower lip curled in to get bitten by her pearly whites.

"Kerry and Nat," she said. "If they did it ... I'll do it."

I turned to Vlad. He'd heard the conversation. The ball was in his court.

"Vlad does not show these movies in America," he said.

"Can it, Vlad," I said. "I know you only have that accent when you're trying to talk us into something. Those are the terms. And I want Addie to wear a wig when we do it."

"And you swear you'll never tell them I showed you their movie?" he asked, all traces of his accent gone.

"Deal," I said.

Five minutes later we were staring at the big twenty inch monitor, watching as Natalie, playing Little Bo Peep, watched over a bunch of fake sheep while Kerry, with a fake wolf skin on, "snuck up" on her. He was already naked. Not long after he caught her, she was too. They were obviously enjoying each other as we watched his cock slide into her belly like they'd done it a hundred times.

While we watched we learned that Vlad, it seems, specialized in B grade "reenactments" of fairy tales. They were insanely popular with collectors, and priced high enough that the casual purveyor of mass produced porn would scoff at the trailer and leave it alone. The secret - and the primary reason the collectors would pay so much - was that the unofficial word was out that Vlad found real siblings to play the parts.

In other words, Vlad specialized in cheesy authentic incest porn, where the actors were guaranteed to be actually related. He'd done all the classic fairy tales, including ones in which fathers had pretty nubile daughters, and evil stepmothers had sexual interest in their stepdaughters and all that kind of thing. He had the best of all worlds. His overhead was practically non-existent, at least in terms of employees and props. But that obvious low budget look was one of the things that drew the buyer, because he knew he was getting genuine incestuous action for his money, instead of expensive production, and actors who couldn't read. And, apparently, these collectors loved having multiple versions of the same movie, but with different actors.

"You may not tell them I showed you this," he said. "Not unless you agree to perform in a movie with them."

Addie, whose hand had reached for mine while we watched Kerry fuck the shit out of his sister, squeezed mine hard at that point.

"I don't think I could do that in front of them," she said, softly.

"We'll cross that bridge later," said Vlad, confident now that he had us. He was, after all, a professional, and he knew his business. "For now, I have in mind doing Hansel and Gretel with you two. What do you think?"

It was pretty obvious he thought we'd agree, what with the scene already being set up. Then again, if we refused, he could always get Kerry and Natalie to do it.

Addie squeezed my hand again.

"I remember Cindy saying that she and Nat had posed together for you," she said.

Vlad displayed one of the few frowns I ever saw on his face.

"That was indelicate of her," he said. "She was only supposed to get you to pose for regular modeling photos."

"Were those real?" asked my sister.

"Of course," he said. "I make all kinds of money on all kinds of photography. Your pictures will, in fact, appear in various catalogs."

"But Kerry and Nat ... and Cindy and Jerry have ... um ... starred ... in ... um ... movies together?"

"We have a deal, right?" asked Vlad.

"We have a deal," I said. Addie squeezed my hand again, even harder.

"Okay then," he said. "Yes, they have made movies together."

"And did Nat do ... those things ... with Jerry?"

"She did not mind," said Vlad. "Perhaps because Kerry acted in scenes with Cindy as well."

"I won't do that," said my sister. "Only Bobby can do that to me."

"Not a problem," said Vlad. "I can respect that."

"Wait a minute," I said. "Cindy and Kerry aren't really brother and sister. And neither are Natalie and Jerry."

Vlad gave us a blinding grin. "Discriminating collectors do not mind such things as long as there is an actual brother and sister in the movie. In fact, some of my most popular movies start with the sister and her boyfriend, and then brother joins in. I make more than fairy tales. One popular movie is when brother takes sister to prom because parents are too strict to allow her to date. Afterwards, he deflowers her, just like a date would have. Or father takes daughter to prom. That one is very popular too."

"You actually know fathers who do that with their daughter?" asked Addie. "I could never do that with my father!" She frowned. "Is it weird that I like doing things with Bobby, but nobody else?"

"Different strokes for different folks," said Vlad, shrugging. "I take what I can get. When I move to a new town it is always difficult to find new models and get started again. If I find a girl who likes her daddy more than most girls do, then I make that kind of movie."

That last part of his comment would turn out to be quite important later, but I was too busy thinking to give it any special attention just then.

Long story short, when we were out of questions, Vlad finally said, "Okay. So let's get cracking. We've already wasted half an hour of your time tonight. We can still get this puppy in the can, but we need to move right along."


The classic fairy tale of Hansel and Gretel tells the story of two children who are sent into the forest to die by their evil mother, where they happen upon the candy house and the wicked witch. It does not say much about what happened after they shoved the witch into the oven and killed her.

So Vlad took over from there, starting the film with Hansel and Gretel somewhat grown up, and living in the house made of candy, where they were carefree and happy.

The first scene was of me, dressed in high water pants with suspenders but no shirt, pushing a wheelbarrow full of firewood up to the cottage, where Gretel, dressed in peasant clothing, was tending the garden, which was made up of fake plants in clay pots. I told you it was low budget.

First I noticed how, with her on her hands and knees, the short dress she was wearing revealed that she had on no panties. Vlad had already had me lick her until her inner lips bulged outwards, so the camera got a nice picture of a juicy, fuckable pussy below her bare ass.

I informed her of how delicious she looked, and slid a finger in her from behind.

She got up and told me how hot I looked, offering to cool me down by taking a wet rag and rubbing it all over my body. I shrugged off my suspenders, which dropped my pants, exposing my hard cock, which she also "cooled off" with the rag. Then she swallowed my tool and pulled off to announce that no matter how much of the house I ate, my penis still didn't taste sweet. I told her to wait, and we finished that scene with me masturbating and shooting off in her mouth. She looked at the camera and said, "Now that tastes sweet, dear brother."

Then, while I recuperated, we shot a scene in the "woods", which was the fake tree, with a ladder in front of it. Gretel climbed up to pick some apples and Hansel held the ladder steady. Of course he looked up her skirt, and when she came down he ducked his head under her voluminous skirt. She oohed and ahhed and then pulled up her skirt to show me licking her pussy. She ended up sitting on my shoulders with her legs wrapped around my back, having "orgasms" while I ate pussy with the best of them. I have to say, her "orgasms" were really quite good, compared to her real ones. All that practice we'd done had not been just for fun, it seems.

Then there was a scene of us waking up in bed together naked, and four positions of lovemaking there in bed. This time, when I shot, I had to fuck her until I felt it coming, and then pull out. The first shot showed the camera I was really cumming. Then he had me push it back in her so everybody watching the movie knew I was actually cumming in her pussy.

Her line during that was, "You're making a baby in me, Hansel!" I guess nobody was supposed to wonder why we didn't already have several toddlers running around, seeing as how we'd ostensibly been doing this since we were eight or so.

That pretty much did it for that night. Vlad told us he'd clean up, and for us to go on home and act normal. He said we'd finish it up Thursday night.

"You better not be lying about the money for this," said Addison, who had started off very nervous and stiff, and ended happily fucking me with abandon, able to ignore the camera.

"I would not lie to you, sweet Addison," said the man who had corrupted us so thoroughly. "You are going to enable me to keep living in the lifestyle I have come to enjoy. I cannot do that unless I keep my promises to you."


We went home, did our homework while eating supper, and then, after Dad had gone to bed, lay naked in Addison's bed and talked in whispers. You'd have thought that after all the fucking we'd done, neither of us would have been in the mood. You'd have been wrong. She sat on top of me and rocked, slowly, not so much trying to have an orgasm as just enjoying doing it for fun, instead of for the camera. In the end she lay down on me and we rolled over. If we moved too quickly, the bed made noises, so she closed her legs and we tried one of the things Vlad had taught us, and then filmed.

I went in deep and then rotated my hips in little circles. That massaged her clit and made it feel like her pussy was jacking me off.

She had a nice, long, gentle climax, and I pumped a load of sperm into her without making a sound.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.