After School Job - Cover

After School Job

Copyright© 2014 by Lubrican

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - My sister Addison asked if she could get an after school job to make some money, modeling for some Russian guy one of her friends knew. Our father said I had to go along to be her chaperone, which I did not think was such a great idea. Turned out he needed guys to pose too. And when some of the swim suit shots required there be both a guy and a girl in them, Addie just felt better about that guy being me. Then he said "She needs to be oiled up, Bobby." I couldn't let him do that, now could I?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

It is quite possible that time stopped, there for a little while, when my sister first started sucking my cock. My recall is a bit spotty for the first bit of time.

Words escape me, at this point. Wait. That should be words escaped me at that point. Because that's exactly what happened. I gurgled quite a bit, as I recall, but spoke not a single coherent word. And while I was trying to think of one or two to grace her with, she pulled off and skinned my foreskin back and then sucked the knob like she meant it. Her tongue swirled all around and her cheeks caved in, and then she pushed her head down to take in half the shaft. She sucked it like she was starving, and there was a chocolate milk shake in my balls. It was literally unbelievable. I tried to figure out when I had started this dream.

But then I realized it was real, and besides blowing my mind ... it blew my balls.

Literally.

She actually took it rather well. I was, of course, incapable of warning her. I was incapable of doing just about anything at that point other than ejaculating, and from what I've learned since, that was controlled by my autonomic nervous system, which means I didn't really "do" anything. Not in the usual sense of the word.

Her first reaction to getting her throat filled with what she'd only seen twice in her life was to inhale as she jerked her mouth away from the offending organ. That didn't work well, because then she had to cough. And when she coughed, she blew jism out of her nose. This, I was later to learn, was because she was trying to cough quietly, so as not to alert our father that she had a mouthful of brotherly spunk. That was also why she put her face in my covers, like she was trying to eat her way through my bed to the monsters that lived under it.

But in the end, she lifted her head, wiped her mouth with the back of her hand, rubbed her eyes and cheeks clean with her palms, and then said, "Actually, that doesn't taste nearly as bad as Cindy warned me about."

"Cindy?" My paralyzed vocal cords finally began to work again, minimally.

"Where else do you think I got instructions on how to do that?" she asked. " It was my first time. Did I do okay?"

"Cindy?" I swallowed.

"Yes, Cindy Jenkins? You know, the redhead on the cheer squad?"

"Cindy Jenkins has given a blowjob?" I croaked. "She's only fifteen!"

"That's only a year younger than me," she said. "Come on. You can tell me. Did I do okay?"

"How am I supposed to know?" I asked. "Nobody else has ever done that to me!"

"Well, you did squirt, so I guess that's one measure of success." She licked her lips. "Actually, I don't know what Cindy was talking about. I like the taste!"

"You're kidding," I said. I tried to imagine liking the taste of my own semen. I did not have any measure of success, as Addie might have put it.

"Not at all. I'm going to do it again."

"You are?" I was still a little befuddled.

"Maybe many times," she said, licking her lips again. "Will you please do me now?"

A state of befuddlement is a really poor time to field a question like that, whether it's your sister or some other girl you have a letch for. Part of that is because when a guy hears the words "do me" come from a girl's lips, he wants it to mean one thing that all men understand. Part of my befuddled brain thought that way, and responded with, "You should have fucking asked that before I blew my wad!" But then the unfried rest of my brain caught up and I realized she was talking about oral sex.

Let's just be honest. I was willing. Even if she asked me so politely that it didn't sound like her request could possibly have anything to do with sex.

She pulled me up and then whipped off her T shirt, leaving her gloriously naked. Then she flopped down on my bed, lay her golden tresses on my pillow, and spread her legs, making it crystal clear I was very welcome between them.

This was all going a little quickly for me. A boy yearns for a girl - any girl - to throw herself on his bed and open herself to him like that. He never believes it will ever actually happen, but he yearns for it. And then there was the "do me" thing that was still bouncing around in my skull. I will say this to any girls who may be reading this: Do not ask a man to "Do me" If you have not already (and recently) sucked his balls thoroughly dry. When my sister flopped like that and spread her legs, if I could have gotten an erection, things might have developed into a "sticky wicket" as our British friends like to call it.

In any case, my penis made the call for me by hanging there limp and happy as I licked my lips and decided to try to find the mysterious clit again.

I did!

And I got to actually watch those pussy lips blossom. It was fascinating. I'd always thought there were just one pair of lips there, but that's not true at all. There are two!

Of course you probably know that. It seems like everybody knows it. But I didn't. Not until that night, anyway.

I learned something else too.

Always have a pillow handy if my sister is going to have an orgasm.


This started a new phase in our lives as siblings. Addie loved sucking cock, at least my cock. And she really loved it when I went down on her.

That first time, on my bed (and yes I know it was technically the second time, but the first really didn't count in my book) she was very vocal. By that I don't mean the screaming. That came later. I mean she sort of gave me instructions. There was a lot of "move your tongue up a little" and "press right there" and " I love it when you do that" and "Oh Bobby, if you stop now I'll just die!" and things like that. And the conglomeration of all of them put together taught me how to make her squeal. Literally. When she felt that first orgasm coming, she knew instinctively that she was going to be loud, and she grabbed the pillow under her head and moved it on top of her head. Well, her face, but you know what I mean.

Even then it was almost too loud. If one of the parents had been in the hallway right outside the room, they could have heard it for sure. We weren't totally convinced Dad hadn't heard it. But nothing happened as we froze, trying to listen for movement outside over her labored breathing. Finally we relaxed.

And she was a slut about it too. As soon as she was sure Dad wasn't going to storm into the room with a ball bat, demanding to know who had been murdered, she said, "Can you do it a little more? Pleeeeease?"

That's the thing that isn't fair. A guy comes once and he's grounded immediately. Twenty minutes later he might be able to take off again, but if he does, when he shoots again, he's done for a good while. A girl can fly for-fucking-ever! I actually stopped because my jaw got too sore to go on.

I'll tell you one thing, though. I slept good that night.

And the next morning, as I drove her to school (only seniors were allowed to drive to school or park in the lot) she must have told me she loved me ten times.


Of course it affected how things happened at Vlad's.

When we got there the next time, he handed us each an envelope. There were ten fifty dollar bills in each one.

"Mr. Brewster wishes me to pass along his heartfelt wishes that you decide to continue nude modeling," said Vlad, grinning. "He is willing to pay even more if he can see your features."

"And what guarantee do we have that he's the only one who will see our ... features?" asked Addison.

"None," he said, calmly. "Except that I know he does not resell his pictures. He uses them only in his villa. Some he displays during his parties. Others he uses only in private. Of course your ages have much to do with his excitement, and he knows that if he ever let any of those pictures get away from him, he would never get any more. He would kill the goose that lays the golden egg, no? In any case, he has never let pictures I send him get out onto the open market for as long as I have known him."

"And how long have you known him?" I asked.

"Long enough for him to help me leave Russia and come to America, where there are no secret police," he said. He wasn't smiling now. " I have known him for twenty years. I am the only photographer he will hire. He says it is because of the quality of my work, but of course I know it is really because he doesn't want those outside his circle of influence to know about his one vice."

"Vice" asked Addison.

"He has a weakness for young girls who look like you, dear Addie. I confess I may have misled him to believe you are only fifteen years of age. And he will pay handsomely for pictures of fifteen year old girls who are willing to take their clothes off and appear to be having sex with handsome young men," said Vlad.

"Like Bobby," said Addison.

"It need not be only with Bobby," suggested Vlad.

"Yes it does," she said, firmly. "If it's not with Bobby, it's not going to happen."

"Even though he is your brother?"

"Because he is my brother," she said, just as firmly.

"Did I not tell you this is normal in Mother Russia?" he asked, beaming again.

"That's not what I meant," she said, looking flustered. "I trust Bobby."

"But of course,"agreed Vlad.

"I mean I don't have to worry about Bobby," she went on.

"Of course not," he agreed, amicably.

"Oh, never mind. What kind of things would we have to do for Mister..."

"Brewster," prompted Vlad.

"Mr. Brewster," Addie agreed.

"Similar to what we did last time," said Vlad. "Perhaps with more realism. Is more difficult to pretend in full light."

"More realism?"

"Is difficult to fake a kiss," said Vlad.

"Oh," said Addie. She looked at me. "I guess I could kiss him."

"Is difficult to fake other things too," said Vlad. "This is why I thought you might be more comfortable with another boy."

"No way!" said Addie. "No other boy can ever know I do things like this. It would ruin my reputation!"

"Not necessarily," said Vlad. "It is possible there are other young people such as yourselves who also pose for pictures like these. They would wish to protect their own reputations too, yes?"

"Who?" asked Addison.

"That may be for later," said Vlad. "Let's test whether or not you can be comfortable doing such things at all."

"Last time didn't bother me," she said, sticking her chin out.

"I am very pleased to hear that," he said. He leaned close and whispered, as if to her alone, but I could hear him. "Vlad is aware that some of what happened last time was not pretend."

Addie almost melted down. Her hands leapt to cover her face, and she turned to shove the backs of those hands against my chest. She wasn't sobbing, but she was moaning heavily. Or be-moaning, as it were. Her fate, I mean. She was sure that, regardless of how normal incest play was in Russia, it was only play, and not real.

It took Vlad ten minutes to get her calm enough to convince her he didn't think any less of us. To the contrary, he said he preferred siblings to pose for these kinds of photographs, because he didn't have to worry about them getting in a fight and breaking up and spreading rumors about each other that might cause him trouble, as he put it. Siblings might get in the fight, but they wouldn't shout out what each other had been doing. Not in America, anyway.

And, once Addie figured out how much sense that made ... well ... she sort of lost the last of her inhibitions.


Our first "disguise" was to wear Zorro masks, just thin strips of black cloth with eye holes in them.

He started us out by having me stand behind Addie, with my arms around her, under her own arms. Then he simply had me slide my hands all over as much of her body as I could reach. Of course one of the first places I moved them was to her breasts. He made me move them higher, and then lower, eventually telling me to slide my fingers right into her sex. What he said was, "Pet her pussy, Bobby. Pet the pretty pussy."

Then, after we were both turned on (which I think was the purpose of the hands-all-over-her exercise) he ran us through a series of static poses, where we weren't moving. Well... almost not moving. I'll give you an example. He had me put my hands over her breasts again, with my fingers spread so that her nipples were between them. We were supposed to hold that pose and stare into the camera lens. My fingers had a tendency to both squeeze together a little bit, meaning I squeezed her nipples between them, and to squeeze as hands in general, feeling that spongy flesh give beneath the pressure.

In the meantime, my boner was pressed into her back, and there was the natural urge to push it against her. At one point she reached behind her, gripped it and pushed it down between her butt cheeks, whereupon she started pushing back.

The shots of my hands on various parts of her body moved to shots of us embracing each other, front to front. He'd have us freeze and then either move to where my erection was visible to his lens, or have me move so he could see it. More than once he directed Addie to hold it, or move it so it was either pressing against her pussy lips, or hovering near. He also had her kneel with my cock pressed against her cheek by her hands, like she was holding it there because she just loved to feel it against her cheek. He asked her to kiss the tip and she did so immediately.

"Okay!" he boomed. "New series! No need for masks now. Vlad will shoot faces obliquely, so you hard to recognize."

He told Addie to lie down on this strangely shaped piece of furniture. It was a little like a bed, except it was upholstered in some really soft fleecy type material. It wasn't flat. Rather it started about two feet off the floor where her feet were, and then sloped up in a curve where her butt fit, going on up from there only to curve back down right about where her shoulder blades were. The effect was of her on some weird altar, being offered for sacrifice, with her abdomen high. Her breasts were thrusting up at the sky, and her head was lying on the same plane with the middle of her back. It was both intensely erotic and a little disturbing at the same time.

He moved to stand beside her, holding his camera, aimed at her breasts.

"I tell you how to make love to breasts, okay?"

I think that was the point where we stopped pretending that we had any kind of brother/sister reluctance about doing all this. It just wasn't worth the effort to try to convince him we were less than enthusiastic.

He started by having me purse my lips like I was kissing her breast, but then slowly sliding them all around it. I kept moving toward the nipple, but he kept saying, "Not yet, Bobby. Be patient." At the same time he was snapping pictures now and then.

"I can't see," complained Addie, who was basically helpless, splayed on this sacrificial couch.

"You can see later," said Vlad. "For now just lie there. You are more beautiful than you can imagine."

Finally I got to go near her nipple, but only with the tip of my tongue, dragging it all over like I had my lips. He still wouldn't let me touch the nipple itself.

"Hurry up!"groaned Addison.

"You are uncomfortable?" asked Vlad.

"Just hurry," she said.

"Kiss the nipple," said Vlad.

I did, and Addie's' hand moved in a little jerk where it lay beside her hip.

"Kiss it twelve times, but bring your lips away after each one," said Vlad.

He took at least two dozen shots while I did that.

"Touch the tip of the nipple with your tongue," he said.

I did and Addie moaned.

Suddenly his fingers appeared in front of my face and he gently pinched her nipple between his thumb and index finger. It was done so quickly I couldn't react in any way except to watch it.

Addie's whole body sort of jumped, except the way she was on that couch didn't give her any way to get purchase for her muscles to really move her. Her head popped up, briefly and I saw her mouth form the word "Fuck!" as the sound burst from her lips. Vlad's hand came to her forehead and gently pushed her back to her original position.

"Give a girl some warning," she panted.

"Now suck it," said Vlad.

My lips opened and I sealed them around the tip of her breast. I got maybe an inch more than the areola, and gave what must have been the kind of suck my mind remembered from when I was a baby. It felt so completely natural to suck that tip, letting my lips slide a little so that only the nipple itself was being manipulated. I couldn't believe I hadn't thought to do this before.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.