After School Job - Cover

After School Job

Copyright© 2014 by Lubrican

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - My sister Addison asked if she could get an after school job to make some money, modeling for some Russian guy one of her friends knew. Our father said I had to go along to be her chaperone, which I did not think was such a great idea. Turned out he needed guys to pose too. And when some of the swim suit shots required there be both a guy and a girl in them, Addie just felt better about that guy being me. Then he said "She needs to be oiled up, Bobby." I couldn't let him do that, now could I?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

I woke up right away. I was lying on the floor, and Vlad was kneeling on one side of me while Addie knelt on the other side of me. She was saying my name over and over again. I also heard her say, "I didn't mean to," a couple of times. Vlad had his hand on my shoulder, but he was talking to her, asking her what happened. I think she was so rattled that she just told the truth.

"I just wanted to know what it felt like so I touched it and he started shaking and fell down."

"Ahhhh," he said, with that firm, calm voice. "Is normal. First time boy feels that it is sometimes too much for him. Is okay. He'll be fine. See? He's coming around already." He leaned back and, since he wasn't worried about me anymore, spent some time looking at Addie's naked, oiled body. It was impossible to miss that her breasts were thoroughly oiled. All of her breasts.

"Is normal, you know," he said. "In my country."

"What?" Addie looked from me to him.

"Is normal for brother and sister to learn about things with each other."

"What?" Addie looked crestfallen.

"Is nothing to be ashamed of," he insisted. "You are beautiful woman. He is handsome man. You love each other, yes?"

"Well sure," she said, "but..."

"No buts," he said, firmly. "Is nothing wrong with brother and sister to learn from each other before they go into wide wide world and get married and all that. Americans think about things funny. I think this is because of Puritans I hear so much about when I get here. But Vlad not tell anyone. Your secret is safe with me. I know this is simply way of learning things about sex. No problem."

He looked back at me. He held up three fingers.

"How many fingers, Bobby?"

"Three," I said, automatically.

"Good!" he thundered. "Try sit up. See how you feel."

He helped me, having to try twice because I was as slippery as an eel. I got upright and felt silly sitting on the floor with my legs out in front of me. I looked down at my cock, which was limp, and then remembered who touched it last. It inflated before my very eyes. Theirs too. By the time they helped me up, it was standing tall again.

"You get dressed while he take care of that," said Vlad. "Then he get suit on and we continue, yes?"

He said it like it was such a natural thing to do, that it just seemed like it was okay. Another way of looking at it is that he gave us permission to do that. Then he left, letting the curtain swing closed and leaving us alone. We stood there for a few seconds, looking at each other.

"Are you okay?" she asked, her voice high.

"Yeah!" I said, trying to be macho after fainting at the touch of a girl. "You just surprised me, that's all."

"I'm sorry," she said. "I just had to see what it felt like."

"I know," I said, as if I had expected her to do that.

"Don't help him!" yelled Vlad from the other side of the curtain. "His stuff get all over you if you help and then we have to start all over."

Again, he spoke as if it was a foregone conclusion that she was going to watch me beat off, that she might even help, and that it was perfectly normal for all that to happen.

"Get dressed on other side of booth from him," yelled Vlad. "But not too fast. He like to watch you while he do that."

I noticed, of all things, that his accent was getting heavier, and his English deteriorating. I was to find out later that this happened while he was masturbating.

Addie backed up, watching me like the cobra watches the mongoose.

But she didn't cover any part of her body. There were another ten seconds of us just looking at each other.

"Are you ... going to?" she whispered.

I wanted to ask, "Can I?" or maybe, "Do you want me to?" but neither of those seemed like the right thing to say. I ended up saying, "I need to," with a little pleading note in my voice.

"Okay," she said, so rapidly that I realized I could have asked either of the other questions and it would have been just fine. Not only did my sister want to know what the teat felt like, she wanted to see one being milked.

It is one thing to come to the completely unexpected and unbelievable agreement with your sister that you're going to beat off in front of her. It is another to actually reach for your cock and start stroking it.

"Should I really stay naked?" she whispered.

It didn't sound like she was disgusted, so I just nodded. That also gave me the courage to reach for my johnson and start stroking.

I have no idea how long it took to do it. I do remember my eyes bouncing from her breasts to her pussy lips. They had blossomed, by the way. She seemed to have some kind of itch on her abdomen, right above her newly shaven mons, because the fingertips of her right hand strayed to that area and went in little circles. I'm pretty sure she had no idea she was doing that, because her eyes were riveted to my cock and hand.

I gave no thought to my underwear, and this time I did exactly what I think she had expected I'd done before. I shot spunk all over the place, in five healthy two foot long ropes that made my balls ache with the intensity of my cum. Well, the first two went two feet. The others were much less, but felt just as good.

As I started spurting, I stared at her pussy lips. I admit it. I was thinking about fucking her. I'd feel bad about it later, but not then. Then, as the enormity of what had just happened hit me, I looked up at her face. Her mouth was open in a big "O"and her eyes matched it in size. Her left hand came up to cover her mouth and her eyes left my cock to meet mine.

I was gasping, of course. I probably looked like a fish out of water, but at least I didn't faint or fall down and flop all over the floor. We stood there, me gripping my quickly softening cock and her just frozen, for maybe fifteen seconds. I got enough air into my lungs to rasp, "You okay?" and she nodded.

Then, suddenly, she was all business again. She lifted the pieces of the next suit, which was a series of long strings that crisscrossed her body, with patches of material at strategic points, connected to two strings where they barely covered her nipples and four strings that crossed, making a square that covered her pussy lips. I picked up another version of the Speedo that I seemed to wear a lot and stepped into it.

When we came out, Vlad was fiddling with his camera like nothing was amiss. He said nothing as he posed us for the first shot. Ten shots later he said, "I have an idea," and told me to take my Speedo off.

"Here?" I asked, confused.

"I have seen you naked already," he said. "Camera, however, will not. Try this. If you no like, we delete from card, okay?"

In the end I shucked the suit and he posed us again, this time with me behind her, like we had done before, with just my bare hip protruding into view. I realized it would look like I was naked (which I was) and suggest my cock was pressed up against Addie's butt (which it was). Since she was almost naked too, it would not look odd. Except for the fact that this was to advertise swim wear.

He took three or four more poses, one of which was us front to front with our arms around each other. The camera got us from the side, so really nothing except my naked side showed.

But I was pressed up against Addie, our naked bodies sliding around against each other. Her suit didn't move, but then it didn't really have to, because by this time I was getting hard again and my cock was pressing right against that little square that covered her pussy lips.

Vlad didn't give us time to get completely worked up, though. Like I said, he was slick. He put us into two more outfits, promising that we'd get to see the ones he'd just taken after we were finished.

I did get fully erect one more time that night. Again, Vlad told us to take care of it while we changed.

And that time Addie didn't look so startled ... or scared.

In fact, she asked me to tell her when I was about to spurt, and when I told her, she came to stand beside me, her hand on my shoulder, and watched as I decorated more of Vlad's floor with my spooge.


There had been several times when our ride home was ... interesting. But this one took "interesting" to a whole new level.

I was driving this time and we went four blocks before either of us said a word.

"Wow!" was how Addie broke the silence.

"You okay?" I asked.

"I will be when we get home," she said.

"What do you mean?"

"I told you ... I do it too sometimes," she said.

"You mean you're going to... ?" This time it was me who couldn't finish.

"Hell yes," she gushed. "I've never been this horny in my entire life. I'm going to cum so hard that I'll be the one fainting."

"You're kidding," I said.

She turned her face toward me. "Don't even think you're the only one who's going to get to have that much fun."

"I didn't think that," I said, defending myself. "I haven't even had time to think about all this!"

"Do you think we're freaks?" she asked, suddenly. "Or is Vlad right? Do you think this is normal in Russia?"

"I don't know what to think," I said, honestly.

"Are you sorry it happened?"

"Which part?"

"All of it, you Dodo!" she squealed. "It was so cool! I couldn't believe you were doing that. And because of me?" I saw her frown in the light from a passing street lamp. "It was because of me ... right?"

"If you're asking did I get hardons all night because of you, and then masturbate in front of you while thinking about doing terrible things with you while I stared at your naked body ... then yes, it was because of you."

"Wow," she sighed. "I can't believe that."

"Believe it," I said. "And believe it that I'm not the first boy to do all those things because of you." I frowned. "Well, not the staring at your naked body while they did it part, but the rest of it has been done countless times. Trust me on that."

"You think so?" she asked.

"I know so," I said firmly. "You and every other cheerleader in school."

She let a block go by without saying anything.

"You want to know something?" she asked.

"Sure," I said.

"I don't care how many boys fantasize about me. You're the only one who will ever get to look at me naked while you do it."

"Let's not get carried away," I said. "You're going to get married some day."

"Of course," she said. "But until then, only you."

"Now I think you're getting a little freaky," I said.

She laughed and undid her seat belt to scoot over and hug me.

"I love you, big brother. And not just because it's normal in Russia."

"Fasten your seat belt," I said, feeling my cock trying to lift its head again. "The last thing I need is some cop writing me a ticket after what just happened."

Then, just like everything was normal, she changed the subject and started yammering about asking Rebecca Hamilton to be lab partners with her in biology, because Rebecca was so smart, and how she was going to get an A in the class. We didn't talk about Vlad or modeling or the complete upheaval in our lives the rest of the way home.


I know I didn't tell you about screening those shots Vlad took of us when I was completely naked. That's because we didn't actually talk about them until we were on our way back to his house the following Monday. Like I said, Monday and Thursday were our days. We knew he did shoots on other days in the week, including some Friday nights. And we knew that at least four other kids from our school worked for him. They were Jerry Thompson, Cindy Jenkins, who was his girlfriend, and Kerry and Natalie Watson, who were also brother and sister. Cindy had told Addie that "we might even work together" way back in the beginning, but had never said another word about it. Addie had asked Vlad about it once, but he'd just said, "Not yet. Not until I get you two up to their experience level."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.