Cream of the Crop
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2014 by Reana-with-Cur

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Brad is divorced and alone and seeks solace in a rural idyll, though he yearns for an assertive woman. Kay is a typically quiet widowed housewife on the outside, inside, a controlling dominatrix lurks, wanting to burst forth and command. A summer function on the village green ensures they will be locked together in a mutual passion for each other. Both Brad and Kay realise their dreams.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   High Fantasy   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Sadistic   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Brad's cock was rigid as he reluctantly left Kay's inviting smile after agreeing to met her at 6:30 that very evening, just to have a ramble about her outbuildings and then have a coffee. He almost stumbled as he turned to walk away, not quite believing he had secured a date with th very attractive woman so easily; he hoped that it would lead to a relationship of some sort, he dared not think about how she might turn out, her confidence made him hope she would be just as assertive in her home environment. Something inside told him he would not be disappointed; either way, this was as far as he'd got with any female since his divorce, the sun seemed to shine so much brighter all of a sudden.

Kay watched him walk away, her pussy moist and silky with arousal between her bare thighs, her fingers were tightly crossed as she thought of showing him her harnesses and crops at home and she so hoped he'd turn up. Betty looked at her as she stood transfixed and starry eyed, nudging her as the object of her desire disappeared beyond a tent.

'Well Mrs Wright, you really are a surprise! All those wealthy businessmen making amorous advances only to be shunned by a woman who seems content with her own company, then she pro-actively chooses a male at a jumble-sale!' Betty leaned close to her friend's ear.

'Well done Kay; he had me a little excited too!' The two giggled before attending more customers; Kay's wetness made her more than a little excited, the afternoon could not pass quick enough.

Brad left the village green with no more than the crop protruding from his jacket pocket, and took the liberty of seeking out Kay's residence before he went home; though a short walk from his cottage he wanted to be prompt with his arrival and know its exact location. He walked up the leafy road and casually peeped at the large detached house as he walked past, his cock rising again as he fantasised about how the bedroom may look from the inside, and thoughts of being disciplined by the shapely auburn haired woman flooded his mind, making his balls tingle. He shrugged as he casually did a u-turn to return to his cottage, he must be realistic he thought to himself and though his cock tempted him to have a luxurious wank before he met her; he would resist the temptation.

Kay impatiently packed away the remnants of the unsold jumble into the back of her car, hurriedly waved goodbye to Betty who stood smirking, and drove the short distance to her house. The heat inside the car which had been left in the hot sun with its windows closed, did not help her excitement; she squirmed on the hot leather seat, her pussy tingling as she thought of pulling on her tight jodhpurs on the pretence that they were ideal for showing him round dusty stables; she hoped he was the sort of male she desired, and knew wearing them would give her an air of authority as well as discretely displaying her sex in the form of a pert camel-toe. She quickly showered, the only time wasted was as she rubbed her pussy in a daydream, her fingers gliding up and down the cleft of her labia, teasing her clitoris as she applied a little perfumed shower gel. She shuddered close to orgasm before coming to her senses and smiling; the thought of having a male tongue at her soft ginger slit was so intense, she needed to get a grip, things would not happen that fast if at all.

She smiled at her reflection in the dressing table mirror as she rolled the tight jodhpurs up the smooth white flesh of her thighs; she had remembered how she had removed several boxes of horsey paraphernalia to the stable building just two days ago, they had been there for too long and she had moved them after they had been there for months, she would move a couple of them back. It would get him into her house that much quicker; coffee and conversation would be that much easier.

Brad made sure he sprayed his anti-perspirant liberally, his cock in a permanent semi-erection; he took a deep breath and smiled as he pulled on a loose pair of jeans and cotton tee-shirt because he had not felt like this in years, he thought to himself how crazy it was as he would probably never see her again after this evening, but his balls tingled as the way she held that crop came back into his mind; he would do his best to bump into her if tonight's encounter was brief. At six fifteen he stepped out into the still hot sunshine and walked as casually as he could toward the lair of the auburn goddess his mind now envisaged.

Kay took a swift gulp of neat vodka then brushed her teeth once more before applying some rose lipstick, giggling as her arm brushed a nipple to find it erect. She checked herself in the mirror; smiling at the not too prominent but perceivable bulge in her jodhpurs; the source of the convex curve tingled with anticipation. Waiting covertly close to the front window, one eye on the clock, her breasts heaved as she wished like a child on Christmas Eve. A satisfied sigh ensued as a tall male appeared in her driveway, looking surprisingly youthful in jeans and tee-shirt.

Brad's legs felt leaden as he walked up the drive, his balls tingled as he pressed the doorbell; Kay waited for a few moments, her heart racing, struggling to compose herself and portray an air of nonchalance. She pulled the door open and tried to give a smile that showed just a passing interest in friendship, but her eyes met his and both swallowed as something more instantly touched them. Kay stood awkwardly to one side.

'Hello, I'm glad you could make it ... Please come through.' Brad nearly tripped up the step as he watched the delicious round arse jostle in the tight jodhpurs; his cock pulsed as he imagined her with a crop now, hoping she would maybe accommodate him. Kay had made a point of leading him through her house, having sprayed scent liberally half an hour or so before, she wanted him to know immediately that he was welcome inside, the idea working a treat as Brad's balls tingled all the more as he sampled the sweet perfume, hungry to smell it again - hopefully against her flesh - when invited back in for coffee. He followed, mesmerised by the graceful movement of the cheeks in front of him; she smiled to herself as she turned at the French windows to catch his eyes transfixed at an angle which could only be looking below her waist.

'I'll show you the old stable building first if that's OK, not had horses in it for years.' Brad suddenly realising he'd not even said hello, finally found his voice.

'Yes, whatever you say, that would be great.' She smiled in triumph as they walked across the large rear lawn and under the shade of a mature oak standing on its own in the middle, his silence followed by his response seemed to indicate an element of control over him already; he could not have said much else but the feeling made her pussy swell invitingly in the jodhpurs. Brad's mind wrestled awkwardly with what he could say next, the vision before him captured his fantasies so completely as to divert his thoughts almost entirely from the ulterior motive which had brought him there. Kay's mind was in a similar quandary; her pussy moistened and warmed with every step as they neared the barn which was littered with bridles, harness and artefacts symbolising control and mastery over a beast of burden.

They walked into the old building and Kay suddenly felt confident as his eyes looked at the array of rusting objects hanging from its interior walls, he immediately touched a broad handled object hanging close to the door. She smiled at his choice and touched them too.

'Gelding shears; I have never had the opportunity myself, I'm told there is an art to it, removing a stallion's testicles.' Brad swallowed hard and as his balls let him know they still hung intact, he smiled softly noting a wicked glow about Kay's face; both parties now tingled as a mutual sense of understanding seemed to reach them. Kay stepped toward a ladder which led to a loft area, the lower rungs of which were missing; a box which she normally stood on to ascend had been conveniently removed. She stood by it and turned to Brad.

'Will you help me up please?' Brad stooped low and entwined his hands, his cock swelled as she placed a boot firmly in his cupped hands and lifted herself, using him as a stool, ensuring his face was full of her arse as she swivelled to reach the next rung. Brad took the opportunity to inhale her scent; he was sure he detected a faint whiff of feminine arousal. He followed her firm arse and boots up to the loft where he saw her silhouetted in an open window, her luscious curves outlined. There was not a great deal up there, but his mind ran riot as he thought of pleasing her in the dusty straw which covered the boards. She leant into the window space.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.