The Sisterhood - Cover

The Sisterhood

Copyright© 2014 by Thaumaturge

Chapter 10

Historical Sci-fi Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A great secret and vast power has been passed down through time from woman to woman -unknown to man- since the ancient days of the gods. The last guardian was Sappho of Lesbos. Then it lay dormant for nearly two millenia... where my story begins. A long but hopefully most enjoyable story.

Caution: This Historical Sci-fi Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Historical   Paranormal   FemaleDom   Polygamy/Polyamory   Sex Toys   Nudism  

Susan's felicity of learning grew to an awesome proportion. She was every professors favorite pupil. The professors stepping in themselves to guide her studies, pushing their jealous teaching assistant's aside. This was a marked departure from normal university studies. Professors usually had little interest in undergraduates, they developed curriculum and this was related by their T.A.'s to the students while they directed their energies toward their graduate students. But Susan's fame spread like wildfire on the campus. There was a true prodigy in their midst. The professors competing like children for her time, each desiring to be associated as mentor of a great genius.

Her prowess did not go unnoticed by the other students either. Susan found herself tutoring in what little free time she was left. Her scholarship was elevated to a full scholarship with a stipend for living expenses, so this released her from the need to work to deal with her needs. She wouldn't accept money from Jane. In fact both her and Jane drew from Susan's growing circle of disciples for their assistants.

The women continued their exercise outings. Skiing or biking as the weather permitted. They took back packing trips into the mountains when a break permitted it. Quite often Ron accompanied them. At night they freely took pleasure from each other. Making love at every opportunity. The question of pregnancy was answered by the rod. They would not conceive, unless they chose to.

This opened a dilemma for Jane. She could feel her biological clock ticking. She was thirty-one. The story of Sappho's daughter Cleïs had touched her. She longed for a child. For a time, Susan had filled this role, but as she had matured that role had diminished. Quite often now Susan became her teacher. Fulfilling the role of mother, guardian and mentor. This left Jane longing for a child. The rod comforted her. Her body clock had no relation to the world in which she lived. She would know motherhood in days to come, but she was to see to Susan's welfare until the division of power.

Susan was just starting her spring quarter. The blossom's on the trees competing with the last of the snows and frost. She entered a classroom for a sociology lecture. A face caught her eye and her heart stopped.

She felt a poem of Sappho's come into her mind: "Love shook my heart like the wind on the mountain rushing over the oak trees."

The face belonged to the girl who had scared her so badly so many years before in school.

The girl recognized her and waved. Susan found herself waving enthusiastically back. The class began and Susan tried to direct her attention towards the subject at hand. It wasn't easy. Her eyes kept drifting back to the girls face. Seeing how her body reclined in her seat, the girls face alight with interest in learning. Her brow slightly furrowed in concentration while she fought herself to pay attention. As her thoughts were on Susan. It didn't help at all that Susan could feel her turmoil, mirroring her own.

The girl approached her outside after class as she sat on a bench and gathered her notes.

"Hello, Susan." she said simply.

"Hello, Jill. It's been a long time." Susan shakily replied.

"Yes, too long." Jill said, sitting by her.

"What have you been up to?" Susan managed to ask.

She was quivering inside, fully aware of the others state, which still mirrored her own.

"Oh, not as much as you, I fear. You've done very well for yourself. I've heard stories about you all over campus." Jill said.

"What sort of stories? All bad, I'll bet." Susan chuckled, trying to instill lightness into the mood, which was electric.

"Not at all. They say you are not only smart, but wise. And you never hear professors speak that way of an undergrad." Jill said.

"I've been lucky." Susan said, looking down, trying to dismiss the compliment.

"Perhaps. But I don't think that's all. You have a power about you. I felt it years ago." Jill said.

"As I felt that you were special also back then." Susan heard herself saying.

Jill looked at her startled. Susan could feel the lurch of hope and desire in the girl.

The moment stretched, uneasily. Susan was fully aware of what would happen if they touched.

"It seems so trite speaking of trivialities, I know we both feel the same, but this is not the place." Susan said, lifting her eyes to grasp Jill's gaze and holding it mercilessly.

"Where is the place?" Jill asked, spellbound.

"You still enjoy biking? You must. Those legs give you away." Susan chuckled.

"Yes. I love it." Jill said.

"That place where we went on the field trip ... This Saturday, perhaps?" Susan asked, knowing Jill remembered.

"I'll see you at the start, say ten o-clock?" Jill asked, standing on shaky legs.

Susan nodded and smiled at her. The sun came up in Jill's eyes. She extended her hand towards Susan.

Susan dared not reveal her inner feelings, but she dared not let the moment slip away. She wrapped as much of her emotions in a shield as she could, she extended her hand to take Jill's grasp.

Even with Susan's shield, Jill felt her breath catch in her throat as the wave of energy flowed between them. They stood in a trance for a long moment. Enraptured by the feeling. Students streamed by them, looking at them curiously as the two stunning women were lost in their trance. Holding each others hands and gaze.

"I'll see you Saturday." Susan said, sliding her hand away, sagging at the lost of contact.

Jill seemed to sway on her feet. She smiled and nodded. Turning away and retreating quickly. Seeking another place to sit down.

Susan watched her retreat. Her heart following the young stunning woman.

She was quiet and distant when she returned home. Pouring a glass of wine and sitting on the comfortable sofa.

"You want to tell me about it." Jane asked softly, joining her with her own glass.

"You know." Susan said, not looking at her.

"No, I felt a special moment, but I don't intrude upon your privacy. You know that." Jane replied, softly.

Susan nodded, distantly. She suddenly felt what was disturbing her. She feared being unfaithful to Jane. Tears sprang into her eyes. Jane took her into her arms and comforted her. Holding her for a long time.

When Susan was calmer, Jane kissed the tears from her cheeks.

"Come, tell me of your new love." she said, cheerfully.

"Then you do know." Susan stated, concerned.

"Not from intrusion, my love. But you are unaffected by trivialities. Love is the only thing that could touch you so." Jane said, chuckling.

"You don't mind?" Susan asked.

"My dear, sweet darling, of course I don't mind. How are we to build the Sisterhood if we are not to love others? You well know that there can be more than one special someone in our lives at the same time. Love does not diminish by spreading, it grows. Did our love diminish when we gained Ron? Now dry your eyes. I am joyful of your gain. For I gain even more love than we already share." Jane said.

Susan hugged her fiercely and kissed her deeply. They made love on the sofa. Joyful in their experience. Then they lay together caressing each other as Susan related her meeting.

"So, the one who first touched your heart. This holds great portents of wonder and delight to come. You shall know great love all of your days." Jane said.

"An insight?" Susan asked.

"Perhaps. Let us consult the rod." Jane said, guiding them to the bath.

The rod confirmed and embraced their joy. The session was electric with passion.

Susan met Jill at the trail head of the path. They were both early. They didn't touch before starting off. They were strangely silent. Both quivering with desire and anticipation. They seemed to try to burn it off as they started off at a brisk pace.

Susan led for a time, then let Jill take the lead. Their communication seemed to be understood, but silent. Susan surveyed Jill's sleek body as she rode before her. She was tall, matching Susan's now five-foot nine frame. Her body was firm and lithe. Her breasts firm and high as Susan's. Her legs muscular, but sleek. Seemingly matching Susan's body in all but her face and hair, which was chestnut brown and shown with luster. It was gathered into a braided tail that cascaded down her back almost to the cute dimples of her perfectly shaped derrière. Her cheek bones were high on her face, with deep-set eye's like Jane's, but emerald green, like a forest pool. Her nose was long and delicate, matching her lithe limbs, but with a cute flip at the end sided by lightly flared nostrils. Her lips were full and alluring, holding a hint of shine from a moisturizing gloss. She was one of those stunning beauty's who didn't need any makeup to remain memorable upon first glance, but once lightly accentuated could steal ones breath and haunt ones soul.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.