How to Be a Super Villain (Without Even Trying)
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2014 by wcoyote

Humor Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Eugene M. Jones didn't want to be a Super Villain. But things seem to be leaning that way. Watch his journey as he has sex with minions, other Super Villains and maybe a Super Heroine or two. Warning - lots of cartoony violence, underage sex, underage gambling, S&M, BDSM and other illegal acts. (Well he is a Super Villain.) Please take a few seconds to read the Prologue.

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   TransGender   Superhero   BDSM   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Body Modification  

We had more money than we had ever dreamed of having, so what do we do now. The first thing Tammy, Terry and I did was had another strategy session. We had "The Plan". It just needed to be refined. So we schemed and plotted for the next several hours. First we needed to move most of the laundered money into the company bank account. We really should have already done that but we were caught up in planning the job. Next we had to move as much as we could afford over the fund for the policeman's kid. We might not be able to do the whole two hundred thousand this time. I think we only had about one eighty left. We had spent a ton of money on materials and stuff for the heist. We would keep thirty thousand and cut a check for the other.

Everybody got assigned jobs. I had to contact Detective and set up a meet. Tammy was going to contact Becky and arrange rooms for this weekend. Terry was going to the bank to deposit the debit cards we had and have them cut a check to the fund. I also had to contact Case, Case and Goldsmith and talk to them about moving money. Maybe young Mr. Goldsmith would have some ideas.

I called Detective and set up the meet in same place for eight that night. Tammy came back in and said that the rooms were arraigned and that Becky had said the manager had agreed to handle three hundred over a period of three days. At that rate it would take five or six trips to pay the fund what we owed it. And we would need some money to live off of. Tammy said that Becky had recommended we charter a plane as that way we wouldn't have to go through the normal airport security. That was good advice as it was sheer luck that no one had searched our checked bags. I had put in a panel that would confuse the x ray machines but if someone had noticed, they would have ordered the bags searched and found the money. Terry came back from the bank with the check so all was in order for tonight.

Since no one wanted to risk Mom's Diner, we ate on the way down. Pulling in about an hour after they closed we noticed the unmarked police car setting there as we drove up.

Detective was laughing as he got in the car again, "You guys definitely know how to blend in. But we might have to make this a short meeting. If the owner finds out this van is sitting outside his fine establishment, he will be down here in a hurry." (Our new black van now had fake government plates. On both side doors, it said "State Health Inspector" and had the Massachusetts state seal under that.)

"We won't take long. Here is the first payment. It's not quite as much as we said but expenses got out of hand." I said as Terry handed him the check. "Oh, and just for the record, the net was more that we thought. The fund's share will be one point six million. But it will take us a little while to move that much so you will have to be a little patient."

"So you're giving us a hundred and fifty thousand of your own money to start. And eventually going to give us a million more than we expected." Detective started laughing again. "You guys are some of the worst criminals I have ever meet. You know that you could have just paid us the six hundred thousand we expected and told us that was all there was. We would never have know the difference."

Calming down, he asked, "I heard one of you got shot. Are you okay?"

Terry pulled up her pant leg and showed him the bandage. "I will be fine. It was a through and through shot. It missed the bone and we heal a lot faster than regular people."

Detective shook his head, "Well I wouldn't want to mess with you. We caught the shooter. He had a

.338 Lapua. He said he shot you in the back and you just kept going. So he took a chance and shot you in the leg. All he thought he had accomplished was to piss you off. He said you just grabbed that limo and flipped it like twenty feet. Then turned and sprayed his location with some kind of machine gun."

Detective turned and looked at me seriously, "You know that round would have went right through one of our police vests. Hell, even with a chicken plate, it might have killed one of us."

I looked at him, "I am working on getting our armor patented. I will see about getting some to you guys as soon as we start manufacturing it."

He looked at me with disbelief, "You would do that? You know not all the cops are going to be your buddies, right?"

"Yeah, at some point most cops may be after us. But there are two things to remember, one, we may be crooks but we're not the bad guys. And two, a vest won't stop one of our rounds." I said patting the paint ball gun at my side.

He just shook his head, "Well, we got the guy we wanted this time. When we rolled up there were guys with guns out cold everywhere. We still might not have gotten a warrant but one cowboy didn't see the police cars or didn't care and took a shot at us. We forted up and went in with the swat team to catch the shooter. There were enough drugs lying around to justify a warrant to search the rest of the house for drugs. We found millions of dollars in drugs downstairs along with another million or so in cash. He is going away for life and some."

He stood up and shook our hands. I told him that he could contact Betty and she would contact us if he needed us. We would make direct deposits to the fund in the future. That way he was taking a chance on getting caught meeting with us. I figured at least one drug cartel was looking for us and the police would be soon enough. I did tell him to make sure Betty's name didn't get spread around as she was a weak link in all of this.

Back home the girls were excited. We had a shit load of money and we were going to Vegas for the weekend. I spent several enjoyable hours in bed trying to calm them down. As usual, they outlasted even my super human endurance. As I fell asleep, they were calming each other down one more time.

That week school was a serious drag. It's funny, my whole life I have enjoyed school. Sometimes the teachers didn't go fast enough for me but I always enjoyed learning and later teaching. But with the weekend in Vegas looming and what I had recently done, somehow teaching Algebra 101 alias Math for Dummies wasn't exciting to me. After years of making fun of jocks, maybe I was becoming an adrenaline junkie.

Finally Thursday evening got here. Just to maintain our reputation as serious nerds and nerdettes, we all ended up taking a couple of textbooks and our laptops. The hotel had agreed to provide a small laser printer in the room or we could print on their color laser in the business offices. I thought that was pretty nice until Becky laughed and said that they did that for most business travelers. I also had a stack of test papers that I intended to con Terry and Tammy into helping me grade.

We took the company van (which at the moment said " Tertiary Enterprises, LLC") to the small airport outside of town. We ended up with a ton of luggage for just a three day weekend. Tammy and Terry both had a couple of suitcases and hanging bags, I had a suitcase and hanging suit bag, and then there were several large heavy bags. The charter plane was very nice, apparently we got lucky. They were dropping off some passengers and instead of dead heading back home agreed to fly us to Vegas. The lady pilot said that she was sure she could find another charter going back to Tampa. The lady flying said their parent company was an outfit out of Tampa, FL. When she started listing everything the parent company was into I was amazed. When she mentioned research and several major clothing lines I was very interested. I asked if there were any way for me to contact them. She replied that she was sure she had Steve's number around somewhere. When I was surprised that the pilot knew the president of what seemed like a major corporation, she just smirked and said that we would be surprised at the number of people that knew him. She muttered under her breath, "and in the Biblical sense of the word." It's just too bad that we couldn't use them all the time.

The flight to Las Vegas was quiet. It took a little longer than a commercial flight would have but when you subtract the time spent waiting in airports it came out pretty even. And the service was much better. The only time I got nervous was when they were playing a video in the background. I wasn't paying much attention to it but Tammy and Terry asked where they got it. The stewardess said the male lead singer was a co-owner of the company. When she mentioned that he was also a Deputy U.S. Marshall, I got a little nervous. I quit worrying after a second. After all we were pretty small fish for someone like that.

The Venetian had a van waiting for us at the airport. Becky had offered to send a limo but I said with all the luggage a van might be better. Becky meet us at the entrance to the hotel and hugged all of us. I mentioned that her uniform looked different. She told me proudly that she had gotten a promotion and a raise. All she did now was take care of several whales including me. I hugged her again and said that I was glad she was getting ahead. Tammy, Terry and I were beat, classes all day and the flight down so we retired early. As usual they tired me out and continued to play with each other as I fell into a contented sleep.

I woke up early (well, about seven am) as always. When I poked Terry and Tammy, they groaned and said to leave them alone. Terry woke up enough to kiss me and told me to go on. They would sleep in and go shopping later. I kissed them both and went to call Becky. She wasn't awake either but when I apologized for waking her, she said not to worry about it. Taking care of my dealing with the hotel or casino was her job. She was really nice about it for someone that had only had a few hours sleep. She said to wait and that someone from security would meet me in my room in a few minutes. Sure enough, about fifteen minutes later there was a knock on the door. I was already dressed so I let in two security guys. They had a small rolling cart with them and didn't blink when I started loaded cash in small bills on it. I counted out a hundred thousand on the cart and stuffed another bundle of hundreds in my inside suit pocket. We draped a cover over the cart and rolled it down to the elevator. I was glad to see that they were professionals. One guy stayed in front and watched up and down the hall while the other one moved the cart. They were both openly carrying so I wasn't too worried about anyone messing with us. Truthfully at seven am we didn't even see anyone in the halls. In the elevator, one guy inserted a key and we bypassed all the regular floors.

Instead of going to one of the cash cages on the casino floor, we went to the Vault. Well, the outside of the Vault, no one but trusted employees ever went inside the actual money vault. A nice young woman took the cart and offered to let me stay and watch them count it. I assured her that I trusted the casino plus they knew they were going to make a lot of money off me.

They escorted back to the casino where I traded my hundreds for ten grand in chips. Sitting down at a five hundred dollar blackjack table, I was sort of on automatic pilot. I was just playing what ever my inner Mad Scientist said. The lady from the Vault walked up to me. I guess I hadn't paid much attention to her early. Which was a shame as she was smoking hot. She also had a Asian look to her. I couldn't decide if she was Japanese, Chinese or something else. But every time I meet her there was a little itch in the back of my head.

"You know that you are the talk of the security side, don't you?" she said, handing me my card. "Every time you are here, they watch you. They are sure that you are counting cards. So they brought in two professional card counters to watch you. They could tell that you were throwing hands. But then you would win a big hand the counters were sure would be a loser. If you ever want a job catching cheats, security will hire you in a minute. They aren't sure if you are a genius or the luckiest guy alive."

I laughed, taking the card. "Have you seen my TWO girlfriends? The ones that love me and never fight or get jealous of each other. My vote is for luckiest guy alive." She looked at me funny for a second and said maybe I was right. She walked off with a definite hip sway. What was that about?

I played for another hour or so building my stash to twenty three thousand. Tammy and Terry showed up and said that they were bored and wanted to gamble. I gave them a hundred chip and told them to cash it out for dollar coins and play the slots. That occupied them for about fifteen minutes. They came back and said they were still bored. They were hanging on me and looking at my cards which was making the dealer a little nervous. So I looked around for the table with the biggest crowd and the most noise. There was a craps game going on that was hot for this early in the morning so we headed over there.

Working our way to the table, I let the girls bet whatever they wanted. I have to set the scene for you for a second. They are two things you need to remember. One, Terry and Tammy make most Playboy Bunnies start looking for new plastic surgeons (as a matter of fact, on any given day we get asked who their surgeon is a dozen times). Second, I don't think either one of them know what a bra is. Terry had never worn one before and said they were uncomfortable. Tammy said if Terry didn't have to, she didn't have to. I certainly wasn't going to complain about it. Now they weren't dressed to kill, just tight ass jeans, heel and a buttoned shirt that was unbuttoned to the point of illegality. They were winning a little and every time they won they bounced up and down and squealed. This caused every man at the table's brain to lock up. Including the stick man one time which got him a sharp elbow from a blowsy looking housefrau. The dice worked their way around to us. Terry was actually first but she shook her head and passed the dice to me. I put a hundred on seven and rolled a seven first time. That got the table even louder. When the dice got back to me, Terry and Tammy were hamming it up. They bent over and blew on the dice and kissed me on the cheek. I hollered at the stick man to let it ride and flipped out the dice. Another seven.

Now you have to understand this was a hundred dollar table. A lot of the people were just betting twenty or fifty bucks. At this point I was up a big sixteen hundred dollars. I had been betting more than that all the time at the blackjack table. But this was a lot of money for some of these people. The stick man made a production out of changing dice. My girls were acting out ever bad Monte Carlo scene they had ever watched on TV. When I said let it ride again, the stick man looked over at the floor manager who had moved to where he could watch what I was doing. The floor manager gave a rolling motion and the stick man passed the dice back to me. Seven. I was up to sixty four hundred. Not a lot of money to me but a lot for this table. The next pass would be pass would be over twenty five grand. Tammy and Terry are giggling and acting like big shots. The floor manager now had two clones watching me from different angles. Seven. Tammy and Terry are jumping up and down which caused several near heart attacks. But I am watching the floor manager. He looks at the stick man and makes a throat cutting motion. The stick man hollers, "Sorry folks, that's the max for this table. New Player, New Player coming up."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.