How to Be a Super Villain (Without Even Trying) - Cover

How to Be a Super Villain (Without Even Trying)

Copyright© 2014 by wcoyote

Chapter 1

Humor Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Eugene M. Jones didn't want to be a Super Villain. But things seem to be leaning that way. Watch his journey as he has sex with minions, other Super Villains and maybe a Super Heroine or two. Warning - lots of cartoony violence, underage sex, underage gambling, S&M, BDSM and other illegal acts. (Well he is a Super Villain.) Please take a few seconds to read the Prologue.

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   TransGender   Superhero   BDSM   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Body Modification  

Just to set the record straight, I have never considered myself a super villain. That title was fostered on me by others, usually "superheros" that I had just put a beat down on. I mean maybe an anti-hero type but not a super villain. I have never KILLED anyone. I have never even seriously hurt anyone intentionally. Okay, I did break Ratwoman's jaw that time. But really, have you even see her costume? I mean, what kind of person jumps out of dark at someone dressed like a giant rat? I am still very sorry about that but it just freaked me out and I hit what I thought was a giant mutant rat. In my defense, I did offer to pay her hospital bill but she never got back to me.

Now is what I do legal? Not really, I guess but no one I ripped off ever complained to the police. I think the price on my head is up to ten million. The Mexican and Columbia cartels would be GLAD to pay you for my head. Of course in the last few years, I have probably cost them over a hundred million dollars. If you think that is a lot, it's still less than ten percent of what they have made in the same time.

Anyway back to my story, Hi, I'm Doctor Faceless. I guess I can tell you my real name now. I am Eugene Marvin Jones, PhD (actually several PhD's). In return for an unconditional pardon for all crimes committed in the US in the past, the US Attorney General has asked to list all my crimes. Since several publishing companies had approached me in the past about writing my memoirs I decided to kill two birds with one stone. This is my story.

It all started the year I was finishing my first PhD at MIT. I was seventeen at the time. Yeah, I said seventeen. I was reading and writing before I started kindergarten. I finished HS at thirteen. I was just about to finish my PhD in Math when I ran into the problem that had plagued me my whole life, bullies. Well in this case it was bullies and stress. I only had two real friends in college. Actually they were the first real friends that I'd had since the first grade. Perry was my room mate. I think that some of the other students had thought they would stick me with him. See, Perry was gay. I was so naive I don't think that I even realized it for the first year. By the time I had figured it out, we were best friends and it never mattered.

My other best friend was Tammy. Tammy was as different from Perry and me as night and day. Tammy was a cheerleader(yes, MIT does have cheerleaders, just really smart ones.) The second year that I was in college I had been assigned as her tutor. Tammy was a whiz in her specialty which was Chemistry. But her math was a little weak in the higher areas so hence the tutor. She ran in the highest social circles MIT had. Perry actually was something of a social butterfly himself (well, within a certain community) whereas I was a pariah even in a place like MIT. Making people that had always thought they were smartest people in the room like stupid is guaranteed to make you unpopular.

The first flash of my Mad Science was in Tammy's Chem Lab. She was finishing an experiment for class and Perry and I were keeping her company. We had been talking about materials and got on the subject of Kevlar. I said that it should be possible to make a material that absorbed/spread out the impact better. Tammy said that she didn't see it. I guess that I went into a fugue state. The next thing I remember was Tammy and Perry staring at me. They said that I had gotten kind of glassy eyed and started mixing chemicals. I had explained every step of the way and insisted that Tammy write it down. I started talking about long chain molecules and polymers and how to make the material. How it would have to be woven and that it could be made into almost anything. Of course the thicker the material the more durable it was. Tammy said that she thought she had just found her bachelor's thesis if I didn't mind except that she also thought that we should patent the idea. None of us had any idea how I had come up with the idea. There had been a few Mad Scientists before me. About equally divided between super heroes and super villains. But we had not yet realized that I was one. The path we would take would eventually label me as a super villain.

Back to bullies and stress. One of Perry's artsy friends had gotten hooked on nerve pills. That was bad enough but she had been buying them on credit from a guy off campus that had gang connections. She owed him a bunch of money and he had told her that she could had to come up with ten grand by the end of the week. If she didn't pay him in full and in cash, he would put her on street as a prostitute. She cried on Perry's shoulder when she told him that. Perry might be gay but he still couldn't stand to see a woman cry. He came to me to see if I had any ideas. Tammy had came over and we were just brainstorming every crazy idea that came to us. We even talked about robbing a bank when it came to me.

"Guys, the drug dealers are the problem. Instead of robbing a bank, why not rob them?"

"Because they have even more guns than the banks and are more likely to use them" Perry replied.

"So we need bullet proof clothing. Fortunately we have a formula for that" I smirked at him.

"Hold on," Tammy interjected. "Even if we have bullet proof clothes, we are just three people. There might be a bunch of people in there."

"Three people. Two of whom are guys but less than athletic. The other is athletic but a girl. It would take three superheros to take on a bunch of gang bangers." I said thinking out loud. "Not superheros like Ultraman, just stronger, faster and more agile than regular people. Someone like the Patriot. Hmm, no one had ever duplicated his super soldier formula. But we don't need soldiers, just better humans. Something that makes you a little more than human." I could almost see it in the back of my mind. "Tammy, can you get us into one of the Organic Chemistry labs?"

"Sure, they never change the door codes. I have one from my last class."

The first time I had a Mad Scientist's moment, I understood most of what I did. It wasn't a brand new idea just a improvement. This time I was lost. I knew the names of all chemicals I was mixing but the whys were all missing. I just knew what had to go in, how much of each one but to this day I have no idea how they combined or why they had that result. Tammy tried to copy it but I was going too fast. In the end I had three distinctly different brews.

"Okay, I am pretty sure we need to drink these but not here and now. Perry, if you would, would you please pour all three into separate clean bottles or flasks? Tammy, help me get this mess cleaned up and we are out of here."

We cleaned up the lab. Tammy assured me no one would ever miss the chemicals I had used. I had really just used minute quantities of each one. A lot of the volume in each mix was different kinds of soda that I had used for a base. Don't ask me why that was important as my conscious mind still doesn't know. Maybe now that I am not working as a super villain, I can go back and get a Chemistry degree. That might help me understand it.

At my insistent, we all checked into a local hotel. Perry and I shared a double room and Tammy was next door. Each of the mixtures was a different color. I explained that the pink was for Tammy, the purple was Perry's, and the blue one was mine. I drank mine first to show that I wasn't worried about it being poisonous or something. The other two quick followed suit.

"Does anyone feel any different?" I asked.

"Different, no. But I am getting really hungry. How about you?" Perry replied.

"Me, too. I want a steak. No, make that a couple of steaks." Tammy put in her two cents. And this was a girl that usually ate like a bird around us.

We adjoined to a local steak place that had one of those silly if you eat it they pay for it specials. I think the manager was a little sick when we all ate two of the specials and Perry was working on his third. Suddenly we were all very tired. We shook the manager's hand, posed for some quick pictures and headed back for the hotel. Back in our rooms, we fell asleep in minutes.

The next morning I woke up feeling great. "Perry, are you awake? How do you feel?"

A woman's voice answered, "NO, I wasn't awake. It's six thirty in the morning. When did I ever get up at six thirty?"

I rolled over to see what was going on. "Perry, you're GORGEOUS!!?"

"Eugene, what the hell are you talking about? I haven't changed ... OH MY GOD, I'M A GIRL!!!" Perry shrieked and ran into the bathroom. "DAMN, I am gorgeous! And I'm a girl!!! This is perfect." Perry walked back into the room completely naked. I was transfixed. I had roomed with Perry for the last several years. During that time I had seen him naked once or twice. He was just a typical New York vaguely Jewish looking guy. About 5' 10", curly light brown hair and skinny was a fair description. I mean, he was the nicest person that I knew but physically was just nondescript. Now she was gorgeous. Long straight blond hair, six foot in her bare feet, perfect size D breasts, the only odd thing was she looked remarkably like Tammy!

"Umm, Eugene, now that I'm a girl, I have a question to ask you," she said suddenly looking at me funny, "Sssooo, Eugene, do you think I'm pretty?" She shook her new boobs at me and smiled.

My brain locked up and all I could do was strutter. She climbed on my bed and leopard crawled up my body. Reaching my face, she ran her hand down to my crotch. "Hum, I'd say you do think I'm pretty or at least part of you does." She started kissing me and someone knocked on the door. (I sometimes think the universe is self aware and either hates me or I am the bunt of some huge joke I can't see). Perry got up and sashayed over to the door.

Opening the door, Tammy all but ran in. "Perry, Eugene, look what happened!!" Suddenly seeing Perry, she stopped. "Oh, I'm sorry, I must have the wrong room." Then she noticed me lying in the bed looking thunderstruck. "Eugene, what's going on? Where's Perry? And what are you doing with a naked girl in your room?"

Walking over and hugging her, Perry said, "Tammy, honey, it's me. I'm Perry. I guess this is the result of Eugene's weird potion."

I finally got my wits together enough to blurt out, "Tammy, you're BEAUTIFUL!! Well, I mean, you've always been beautiful but now you're beyond beautiful, you're perfect. And you and Perry could be twins."

This set off a rush to the bathroom mirror, where they admired each other. Tammy soon lost her sleep wear as they compared measurements. Naked, they walked back in the room with their arms around each others shoulders. I really couldn't tell any difference, other than their voices they were identical. Both of them looked like Playboy Bunnies look in a magazine. But they looked that way with no make up, not air brushed and having just woke up. I have since carefully inspected their entire bodies (and what a terrible task that was, LOL) and they don't have a single blemish or imperfection.

"You know, someone in this room is over dressed. After all you are getting to see all of us but we haven't seen you yet," Tammy said with an evil smile. I had barely had time to try to think up a response when they attacked me. I quickly learned something. Either of them was WAY stronger than I was. Both of them together had me stripped in seconds. We soon found out that I was changed too.

"Damn, Eugene, if I had know you were packing this, I wouldn't have been able to keep my hands off you," Perry said, stroking my dick. It was definitely in the porn star range, about ten inches long and thick.

"That's the thing, Perry. When I went to sleep last night I didn't HAVE THAT! And I absolutely did not look like this." I said waving at my body. I wasn't perfect like the other two but I was built. I looked like an Olympic gymnast or a martial artist. I wasn't bulky but I was ripped.

"I'm sorry, I've got to taste this thing," Perry said bending her head down and sucking my dick into her mouth. (For the purposes of this story from now on I will refer to Perry as a female. I have thought of her and treated her as one since then. I am sure some devout Christians or serious homophobes will disagree with me but that is how I have viewed her since the change.) That seemed to start something. Tammy bent over and kissed me. I am not going to try to describe the next couple of hours. If three people can have an orgy we had one. The funny think was that for someone that everyone thought was gay, Perry had a real talent for eating pussy, or at least Tammy thought so. (Perry told me later when we had all calmed down that he was never gay, he thought of himself as transgendered. He said that he had always felt inside that he was a girl. He said that he had dated boys and girls but never got close to anyone. Looking at me funny again, he said "Until you.")

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.