How to Be a Super Villain (Without Even Trying)
Prologue

Copyright© 2014 by wcoyote

Humor Sex Story: Prologue - Eugene M. Jones didn't want to be a Super Villain. But things seem to be leaning that way. Watch his journey as he has sex with minions, other Super Villains and maybe a Super Heroine or two. Warning - lots of cartoony violence, underage sex, underage gambling, S&M, BDSM and other illegal acts. (Well he is a Super Villain.) Please take a few seconds to read the Prologue.

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   TransGender   Superhero   BDSM   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Body Modification  

This is a work of fiction. None of these characters or places exist or in some cases are even possible. I own all rights to this work. Do not attempt to reenact anything in the book as you will die.

I have made every attempt to use correct grammar and spelling. If you notice any errors and send a polite email, I will correct it. If it bugs you too much, READ SOMTHING ELSE. If you really can't stand to read works with small errors, here's a thought. GO TO AMAZON OR BOOKS A MILLION AND BUY SOMETHING. Those authors get paid. I don't (well, not yet anyway).

There is one part several chapters in where they steal a bunch of barrels of money. The purists are going to point out that my volume calculations are off. I don't care, it would not be nearly as dramatic. If you don't like it, BUGGER OFF.

There is already one session of hard core S and M in the book. No one dies or is permanently hurt. If it offends you, skip it or read something else. I was in a bit of a mood when I wrote the first one. I don't think the others will be as rough. And I am sure that someone will email me and say it was too tame.

For those of you that read the story and enjoy it, thank you. If I was sure that no one else enjoyed these little stories I would quit posting. I would still try to write and get better just not post. But I feel like it is giving back to the authors whose stories I enjoy reading so much on SOL.

Polite emails will be answered as time permits (I unfortunately have a real job that takes up way too much of my time). What I consider impolite or too negative emails will be ignored.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.