Here Comes Joni. There Go Johnny Test - Cover

Here Comes Joni. There Go Johnny Test

Copyright© 2014 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 8

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8 - This is a bit of a rewrite of my story Johnny Test or is it Joni? so I hope you enjoy.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Reluctant   Fan Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Interracial   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Transformation  

While Sissy was changing out of her clothes Joni was finally able to stop laughing and called out, “Still think this is funny Sissy?”

“Shut up Test. Or I’ll come over there and ... aaaahhhhh.” Sissy screamed.

Joni and her sisters looked towards where Sissy had been stripping and saw that Sissy had fallen down. She wasn’t moving so without thinking Joni panicked and ran over to see if her friend was okay. Mary and Susan set up a machine that scanned Sissy.

Susan then stated, “Okay there’s no need to worry. She just passed out.”

“Although when she wakes up she’ll probably have a headache for a little while,” added Mary. “Uh what are you doing Johnny?”

“Joni,” Susan said after clearing her throat. “We have to remember to call her Joni while she’s in this form.”

Mary and Susan both noticed what they thought Joni was looking at at the exact same time, but since Susan was closer she got to Joni first and turned her around.

“Oh come on. What was that for?” complained Joni.

“No looking at her naked JONI.” Mary put special emphasis on the name Joni and gave Susan a funny look as she did. “It wouldn’t be fair to look at her while she’s unconscious.”

“What. Why would I look at Sissy naked? Especially when I could just go to a mirror and look at my much hotter body.” Joni snuck a look behind her and saw the naked form of her former enemy. Seeing her naked Joni thought she might have to correct her statement. “So that’s what she looks like naked. Not bad. And besides it’s not like it would have been the first time I’ve seen a naked girl. You both had me look at you two when you did your transformation to make sure you actually were identical in every way.” stated Joni.

“Uh yeah that’s why we had you inspect our bodies.” Mary cleared her throat. “Well I do suppose you have a point. I guess this time it won’t hurt if you look at her body naked. Just don’t let her catch you staring.”

Mary and Susan had Joni move away about five feet after she was done looking over Sissy’s body. Then they helped their friend the rest of the way out of her clothes. Joni could have sworn she saw one of her sisters rub Sissy’s thighs in a weird way or stayed looking at her too long. Shortly after Sissy was completely naked they had Joni turn around to face away from them and gave something to the girl to wake her up.

After about 10 seconds Sissy groggily asked, “Oh, what happened? Have I changed into Johnny yet?” she looked down at her boobs. “Oh thank goodness. I’m still my beautiful self.” in a slightly lower voice she added, “I guess it wouldn’t be so bad to look like Johnny, he is cute and I always wondered what his penis looked like. Now I’ll finally get to see it.”

Mary coughed, “You do realize we’re right here and can hear you, don’t you?”

Sissy looked around and saw that Joni was standing not far from them. She cupped her face in her hands but the Test twins could still see she was turning as red as their hair.

“Oh great. Now I have to die knowing Johnny heard that,” said Sissy.

Susan laughed a little then said, “Actually Joni didn’t hear you. We knew that with the method we used to wake you up you’d probably be a little out of it so we gave Joni special earplugs that only block out human voices. So you’re safe.” Neither Mary nor Susan were going to tell Sissy that was a lie, but Joni might use it against her if the opportunity ever came around.

Halfway to Mary and Susan’s car Sissy/Johnny yelled out, “Will you stop that. It was bad enough that when they turned me into you that you looked at me and tried touching me but you’re looking at me like a zombie looking for its next meal. It’s creeping me out.”

Mary turned around to look at the two teens, “She’s right little sister. You can stop looking at her that way. It’s not like this is the first time you’ve seen a copy of yourself.”

“Yeah that’s right. You’ve seen many of them. And against our request I might say.” said Susan.

“That was years ago. I apologized for that already. That and you’re the ones who showed those devices to me in the first place. But me being the good brother.” Joni paused a moment realizing the mistake. “Me being the good sister that I am I’m willing to put that behind us. The reason I’m looking at Sissy is those copies have always been clones, one of you two, robots, or other things. But I’ve never seen Sissy become me. I can’t shake the image of her body transform into mine.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.