Here Comes Joni. There Go Johnny Test - Cover

Here Comes Joni. There Go Johnny Test

Copyright© 2014 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 4

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This is a bit of a rewrite of my story Johnny Test or is it Joni? so I hope you enjoy.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Reluctant   Fan Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Interracial   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Transformation  

Johnny was in for it now. He was in the form of a beautiful young female, thanks to his sisters. He was now a she and she was going by the name of Joni. The only ones who knew this fact were her sisters, Dukey, Jillian Vegan who happened to be a totally hot alien, and himself/herself. The reason for this current transformation that she was stuck in was so that she could bring Gil Nexdor to both of his sisters with the intention of them hooking up with him to get his DNA packed into the area between their legs to fertilize an egg or two in each of them, then Joni would be able to turn back into Johnny. But then to Joni and Mary’s shock Gil had left with Susan. Then the former Johnny ended up getting naked and was making out with his sister. If that wasn’t bad enough their Dad walked in and caught them in the act. Mary was instructed to leave and wasn’t even given the chance to defend her actions.

Mr. Test was clearly mad and it took him a long time to speak. And that kind of made things a little more uneasy on Joni especially since all that she had on were the bed covers. Joni wanted to say something or put on her clothes but at that moment she was too afraid to say anything or even move. She had a feeling that exposing her naked body to her Dad who at that time didn’t know they were related would be a very bad idea. Not moving when her Dad was mad was unusual for when she was Johnny. But then again she was now Joni. Maybe something in that stuff the girls gave Johnny to make him into a female was the cause.

“Now I don’t know who you are but I want to let you know it’s nice to see that my daughter has a new friend but I don’t like the fact that you were sneaking around my house and doing that, stuff with her. I always suspected that my daughters would one day sneak around with someone but I never expected them to become lesbians or anything. Don’t get me wrong Lesbians are great, in fact I always suspected Mary of being one. Especially since I caught her masturbating to my collection of girly magazines. Now I’m going to let this slide this one time because today is my son’s birthday and I don’t want to ruin things for him. But that’s only under three conditions.” said Mr. Test.

Joni was in a bit of shock with some of the things her father just said. One of which raised an important question like how could he have not found those girly magazines? But then he found his voice, “Thanks Mr. Test, I really appreciate you letting this go. What are the three things you would like me to do?” Johnny figured he would be asked to clean the house or something. But no that wasn’t even close to what Joni was asked to do.

“Well I would like to ask you to try and get my daughter’s laid by a guy. Maybe their friend Eugene or that kid Gil,” said Mr. Test.

“I don’t think you’ll have to worry about that. Not with Susan at least. She’s out with Gil now and she has started a plan to have him get into her pants.” replied Joni. She was almost afraid to say that. Now she really didn’t want to ask the next question but she knew she had too. “What’s the next thing?”

Mr. Test said, “I would like for you to clean up the bed covers that you messed up. Or at least throw them in the laundry hamper.”

Joni had to stay naked while taking care of the cleaning. Then when that was done she looked at her father and he went from frowning to smiling. He walked up to Joni grabbed her by the arms and said, “ Well thanks for the cleaning and for letting me know there’s hope for one of my daughters at not becoming a lesbian. Now you’re going to let me give you some great pleasure through sex.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.