Here Comes Joni. There Go Johnny Test
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2014 by TheBatofGotham

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This is a bit of a rewrite of my story Johnny Test or is it Joni? so I hope you enjoy.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Reluctant   Fan Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Interracial   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Transformation  

As Johnny rode his skateboard around the block he came to realize it was going to take him some time and practice to get used to his new and hopefully very temporary body if he was ever going to get used to doing even something as small as skateboarding, something that he has enjoyed doing for years and was very good at in his normal body. All of this grief was due totally or mostly because of his huge bust.

“Man these things are too hard to move with. They throw me off balance. Why couldn’t they have given me a smaller chest like an A cup or something?” said Johnny not realizing he was speaking out loud.

“Maybe because Gil is a guy and I hear human guys like big boobs.” Dukey chuckled, “Now don’t tell me you’re not into that kind of thing.”

“Not really.” Johnny lied.

“Oh no, my best buddy in the whole world hates girls with big breasts. What has this world come to?” teased Dukey.

“Whoa I never said that. I just don’t like big breasts on me. They could have at least given me a special suit or something that would make it possible to move naturally around with these things.” said Johnny as he grasped his massive melons.

After Johnny let go of his breasts he felt a funny tingling sensation that seemed to go from his tits to someplace in between his legs. It was almost like how he felt when he was changing into this form. He shuddered partially out of joy and partially out of horror. After a few seconds he decided to never touch himself like that when he was a girl again. Well at least not in front of anybody.

“Guess I’ll have to help teach you how to move around in that new body of yours. First off to the butcher shop to get some steak,” said Dukey.

“I thought you had that hot date. You just going to blow that off for me?” asked Johnny. For some reason that made him feel a little happy. No happy was the wrong word. He would have to go with it made him feel better or a bit lighter.

But the feelings changed when Dukey replied, “Oh heck no man. I’m going to the butcher’s to get a gift. I have got to impress her somehow. That and the Butcher is a nice young guy and would be a nice test run for your new body. Maybe you could see if you could get a free stake.”

While heading to the Butcher’s sometimes Dukey rode on the skateboard with Johnny and sometimes he just followed while giving instructions, with the occasional bumping into one another. But all Johnny cared about was that he was getting help learning how to move around. Test number one of the female Johnny’s seduction technique was a bit rough but still successful.

“So where’s this girl you came to see? We’ve been waiting for ages and I’m bored waiting.” inquired Johnny.

“We have not not been waiting for forever. It’s been less than two minutes. You need to learn patience. That was one of the things you did wrong at the Butcher’s.” Dukey looked into the distance and smiled. “Besides there she is.”

Johnny watched as his best friend ran off towards a dog half the size of Dukey and her young owner. Johnny took a good look at the girl. She had light brown hair with streaks of black. She was cute and had a small-sized bust, well small compared to Johnny. “Now why couldn’t I have had that size of a bust? That I could have worked with.”

The girl took her dog and Dukey off into a different area of the park after briefly asking permission from Johnny to borrow Dukey. It was at that moment that Johnny realized that Dukey didn’t have the steak with him. But he didn’t have time to ponder more about that because someone sat down next to him.

“Hey Johnny. Been a while. I’ve got to say I like the new look. Even though your old one was more to my taste.” said the girl.

At Johnny’s shocked look and his silence the girl continued to speak with a slight laugh, “Don’t look so shocked Johnny. I know you well enough I would be able to recognize you in almost any form your sisters were likely to change you into.”

“How have you been Jillian?” is what he meant to say but what he ended up saying was, “Wow Jillian, you look hot.”

Jillian just smiled and blushed, then looked away. They just sat there for a few moments and out of embarrassment Johnny started to get up to leave but Jillian grabbed him by the wrist, pulled him down next to her. “After all this time and with you calling me hot, you are not getting away that easily.”

Johnny fought with his words wanting to ask what it was that gave him away or even to claim that he was forced into changing into this form by his sisters but all he was able to say was, “Sorry.” At least that’s what he thought he said.

Johnny turned to look for Dukey but then he saw Dark Vegan. He was about to run and hide when Jillian pulled him to her again and kissed Johnny full on the lips and pretty much shoved her tongue down his throat.

When their lips parted Johnny’s response was, “That’s one really long tongue you have. Wow awesome.”

They looked around and only a few people were watching them. Before Johnny could say anything more Jillian got up and said, “You’re now a few years older, I think you’re old enough. I’ll talk to you later. And Happy Birthday.” Then she ran off.

“Wow. That was some kiss girl. Nice to see her feelings haven’t lessened in the time you two have been apart. I thought I would have to get a crowbar for a second,” said Dukey.

“I don’t think that would have helped. Hey that was a quick visit. Did that girl get tired of you or something?” said Johnny.

“Actually that’s what I’m here to talk to you about. I’m uh, going to go to her house for a bit. So you can go back to your party now. It’ll be a while before I get back. Don’t forget the lessons I taught you about riding on the skateboard,” with that Dukey quickly walked away close to the two girls and wagging his tail.

With weak knees caused by that hot kiss Johnny slowly made his way home. Thinking through what he was going to say and how he was going to get Gil Nexdor to come home with him. He ran through so many ideas that before he knew it he was almost home.

Johnny started to do some move on the skateboard but was fumbling a bit and without planning on it when he looked up he saw Gil and then crashed.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.