Here Comes Joni. There Go Johnny Test - Cover

Here Comes Joni. There Go Johnny Test

Copyright© 2014 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 2

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is a bit of a rewrite of my story Johnny Test or is it Joni? so I hope you enjoy.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Reluctant   Fan Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Interracial   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Transformation  

Finally, Johnny’s birthday was here. He was finally officially 15, and there were so many things planned for the day. He should be excited but because of his short attention span, “I’m bored. Let’s do something fun.”

“We could always play video games or go for a nice walk in the park. I can check out all the pretty lady dogs while you go and see Sissy,” said Dukey.

“All those games are old and boring and you only want to go to the bbq at the park. And for seeing Sissy. Eww gross.” Johnny shuddered at the thought of seeing Sissy at the moment.

Years ago they couldn’t stand being around each other but recently that had been changing. That is, until the other day. Their growing attraction for one another had resulted in a great make-out session which unfortunately ended with them almost getting caught and Sissy threatening to beat the snot out of him. So yeah he was going to do his best to avoid her for as long as he could. Like, for the rest of his life if possible.

“But the bbq at the park has free MEAT! FREE!!! How can you let me ... Uh ... How can we pass that up? That and there is this hot new female of the dog species that’s going to be there that I would like to show my meat too if you know what I mean.” Dukey chuckled with that not so subtle suggestion.

“Sorry but free meat isn’t going to do it for me today. You can go ahead without me and play with all the girls you want. I’m just going to stay here today.” Then an idea came to Johnny. “Hey I know what to do. To the lab.”

“So you’re planning on breaking into our lab little brother? This is actually perfect timing. We have an experiment we need to run.” said one of Johnny’s sisters.

He couldn’t really tell which one. About a year ago they had done an experiment on each other to make themselves look identical in every way. At least that’s what they said. So no different colored eyes, no need for glasses, and their hair even looked the same and they were now the exact same height. Looking at his sister just then he noticed she was really hot. And because of something in his pants and the way his sister said they wanted to experiment on him he was hesitant about moving.

The other sister came up and said, “Wow. This is the first in a long time in a while, we invite you to our lab and you didn’t automatically jump up and run there. Something must be wrong.”

“Maybe our little brother is just too tired to do anything Mary.” Susan then leaned over to Mary and whispered, “Or maybe it’s because his you know what has jumped to attention and he just doesn’t want us to see.”

“That’s ridiculous. It’s not like we’ve never seen him naked before. And besides we’re not letting that get in the way of us getting Gil.” Mary said the last part loud enough for Johnny to hear only part of it.

“Oh come on another scheme to get Gil? In that case, No way,” replied Johnny no longer nervously trying to hide his hard-on, because it suddenly died down.

“Please Johnny. It’s Gil Nexdor. He’s totally hot and since we fixed his brain, well mostly fixed his brain from all those mind wipes we’ve had to put him through, throughout the years, he’s finally hot and smarter than that guy who didn’t even remember who we were. And he’s going to be leaving for college soon. That and it’s our last chance to get his genes.” said Susan.

“Then why don’t you just sneak over there with a robot or be invisible or something and steal his pants. Hey, wait Gil doesn’t wear jeans. He’s always in shorts and stuff.” Johnny pointed out.

“Wrong kind of genes Johnny. We need his DNA. In other words we need to get laid by him. We need to be made love to by that wonderful body and that huge cock of his, badly! We need your help or we’ll be too late.” added Mary. But as soon as the words left her mouth she gasped and clasped her hands over her mouth.

“Did I hear something about someone being late?” called out Mr. Test.

“Are you worried about being late for breakfast? I know it’s normally for supper but it’s a special day today, so I’m making Meatloaf.”

“Nnnnooooo!!!!!” shouted all three Test siblings.

Johnny cleared his throat, “Wow meatloaf. Now we know we really can’t be late for that. But now we’re late to the Lab.” shouted Johnny.

“Now just wait a minute girls. You’re not going to run any funny tests on your brother’s DNA again are you? You’ve been so good about not doing that for a long time.” asked Mr. Test.

“More like they got better at not getting caught,” whispered Dukey.

“Of course not. We wouldn’t even dream of it. Johnny has finally talked us into uh, into tutoring him. And we thought that with all the equipment and stuff we have there that the lab would be a perfect way to help our little brother with non-DNA or crazy experiments that would not be approved by our handsome and loving father.” said Mary. “Then she whispered to her dad so Johnny couldn’t hear, “Besides it would give you and Mom plenty of time to set up for his surprise party.”

“Plus I suspect that there’s a girl he’s really wanting to impress or something with the improved smarts and study habits.” continued Susan.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.