Here Comes Joni. There Go Johnny Test - Cover

Here Comes Joni. There Go Johnny Test

Copyright© 2014 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 1

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This is a bit of a rewrite of my story Johnny Test or is it Joni? so I hope you enjoy.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Reluctant   Fan Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Interracial   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Transformation  

After years of being experimented on by his sisters you’d think Johnny would be used to it by now, that nothing they’d do to him would surprise him. He had become a giant angry monster, a super smart kid, the star of a dodgeball team, a fish, even a girl on more than one occasion, they even experimented on his pet dog to make him smart as well as able to move around and talk like a human. But this time, this time they have gone too far.

This time around they changed him into a girl, and not just any girl, a hot girl in her mid to late teens. It was on Johnny’s 15th birthday when his sisters finally talked him into doing this. Johnny at first thought it would be interesting to be in this form especially when he noticed he had big boobs. Although he wouldn’t tell his sisters any of that. He was still interested in girls. When it came to guys they had no appeal to him sexually. He just acted like he was against the idea like he usually did when Mary and Susan did something like this to him. He wanted to refuse but they pulled out one of his free experiment coupons. At the moment he was really and truly regretting the existence of those stupid things. He thought maybe he could use the time machine.

The reason they turned him into a woman this time around was that, they had another scheme to get their hands on the boy that lived next door to them and his name that they’ll hold close to their hearts for all their lives, Gil Nexdor.

Their reasoning at least in part was that they noticed that Gil liked hot looking girls and women. And they wanted to do a test run on Johnny first. Even they had to admit that sometimes even if their experiments seemed like a success they did tend to go wrong from time to time. Although the excuse they gave Johnny was that they had grown tired of waiting for Gil Nexdor to fall for them when they were as close to their natural forms as they could be. So they wanted to be hot babes with big boobs.

As you probably guessed the experiment went wrong. At the moment though Johnny had been stuck in female form for a few months and he had just gotten done with throwing up in the toilet.

In a hot and sexy voice that was only slightly soured by having just thrown up, Johnny said, “And I thought this only happened in the early stages.” He almost threw up again but the feeling passed. “Oh man how did I get myself into this mess? Better yet how did my sisters get me into this mess?”

Johnny stood up revealing a huge belly. He was now a few months pregnant.

The Test’s family dog Dukey coughed and replied, “Well correct me if I’m wrong but you are now a rather hot looking female, at least to you humans,” he said that last part to himself low enough so nobody else could hear him, “And when you’re female and do the things you did, you do sometimes end up PREGNANT!”

“What are you talking about? Dog! I didn’t do anything. You know it’s all Mary and Susan’s fault they turned me into this and had me bring Gil here, “ Johnny stated.

“It is true that we did turn you into a young attractive woman little brother but we never told you to have sex with our Gil,” said Mary.

“As for the morning sickness, it isn’t necessarily just for the early stages it could happen later on too. But in your case I think it is because the process that swapped your gender wasn’t meant to keep you this way for this long and we had failed to calculate pregnancy into the factor, so it just may have had some unforeseen side effects,” said Susan.

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.