Domestic Goddess - Cover

Domestic Goddess

Copyright© 2014 by Clowns

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - "Domestic Goddess Modeling is looking for women aged 30 and up who still have what it takes to turn a man's head. Make $300 for a single day's work. Appointments are limited so please call now at ..." Sounds easy enough.. right?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Gang Bang   Orgy   Size   BBW   Big Breasts  

"I can't get off work tomorrow. Chuck has a funeral and Jim is still on light duty. I'm sorry, Honey." As I suspected, this was not what she wanted to hear. She did try to hide her disappointment, unlike Jake who did not take it well at all. I would not have been surprised had a dark cloud appeared over his head as he slowly made his way to his room.

Lisa and I both looked at each other. Disappointing our son was never fun. "Maybe you should go try to cheer him up a little."

She did not close the door as I could clearly hear what was going on. "Slow down." "Careful." "Not so ... ouch." "Jesus, Josh." "Of fuck." From the sounds of things, he was channeling all his frustrations into one hard fuck.

It was only a few minutes before Lisa came out stumbling from the room naked from the waist down, her face flushed, her breasts hanging over her bra. All she seemed to be able to muster was "Wow."

Jake didn't come out of his room until supper time. Things were very quiet. Tense. Finally, Jake spoke, "Can't we go tomorrow without you?" I started to explain but then I looked at Lisa. Clearly, she didn't understand why I needed to go either.

I paused, thinking of something to say as to why I needed to be there. Safety? That hadn't been a concern so far. I let out a sigh, "I guess that would be up to your mom."

Jake quickly looked to his mom. 'There was hope'. Lisa did not have a good poker face. She was trying not to smile too big at her son before looking to me, "Unless you can think of a reason not, I think we could make tomorrow work."

Josh looked back to me. I looked at Lisa and back to Jake. "What about Robbie?"

I was a bit surprised by Jake's answer, "Fuck Robbie." I started to say something but figured I would save that conversation for another time. Turning back to my wife, I could read from her face that she wanted this as bad as our son.

"Okay. Sure," she responded.

Jake jumped up and gave his mom a big hug, turned to give me a hug, then turned and gave his mom another hug. He was walking on Cloud 9 as he made his way to his room.

I looked to my wife who was flashing a big smile. I managed to return some form of a smile as she told me, "I love you." That was the end of talking about it for the rest of the night.

I woke the next morning to find Lisa in the bathroom. She had been there a while. Her hair and make-up were flawless. She had modified her dress to show even more cleavage than before. She was clearly excited.

We all left the house together. I headed to work while they headed for an adventure. She knew the directions from before. Only the room had changed.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.