Domestic Goddess - Cover

Domestic Goddess

Copyright© 2014 by Clowns

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - "Domestic Goddess Modeling is looking for women aged 30 and up who still have what it takes to turn a man's head. Make $300 for a single day's work. Appointments are limited so please call now at ..." Sounds easy enough.. right?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Gang Bang   Orgy   Size   BBW   Big Breasts  

The next two weeks seemed to go by quickly, at least for me. Being home all day with both boys, Lisa was getting quite a workout and it was obvious. Although she made sure a meal was ready each night when I got home, they definitely lacked their normal flair. Lots of mac and cheese from a box, frozen pizza, or anything else made quick and easy. Towards the end of the second week, we each had simply a peanut butter sandwich with a glass of milk – not even jelly.

The boys knew to back off once I got home at night or maybe they were just all fucked out to care. Lisa for her part could barely speak in whole sentences most nights. After going through so many pairs of soiled underwear from all the loads of sperm, she finally just went without. Seems like Lisa was constantly walking around with an old rag she used to wipe up small puddles of cum that frequently escaped down her legs. She took lots of showers and was usually in bed and asleep before 8, at which point I would get a play by play of all the action that day from the boys.

Lisa checked each morning before the boys got up to see if her movie was posted. She was very excited when it finally was. I came home from work to find her waiting for me out in the yard. When I asked if she liked it, she told me she couldn't bring herself to watch it – not without me anyways. I admired her loyalty even though I never told her she had to wait. I'm sure I would have watched it without her if it were reversed.

When I asked about the boys, she told me how she sent them to the movies. Seems they were in a bit of a mood as she had cut them off sex for the day. She wanted this to be our night. The fact that she was all dolled up was not lost on me. For the last two weeks, I didn't even try to compete with the two boys regarding sex. It sure looked like I was going to get lucky tonight.

We had a nice fried chicken dinner without any talk of sex orgies, which I truly appreciated. It was almost as if the last two weeks hadn't even happened. That is until the dishes were washed and put away and we made our way to the bedroom. After briefly excusing herself, she came out in a black baby-doll negligee that clearly showed her large areoles. She had amazing breasts.

I couldn't help but notice how at ease she was using the computer now. It would have taken several minutes and a few curse words to find a web page before, but now she clicked away with confidence. With her settled in next to me, she clicked on "Play" and the title popped up; "Mom and the Birthday Twins".

I was impressed on how well it turned out. Of course, I already knew the plot. We both sat there in silence while we watched all the action condensed down into an 80 minute video. Being in the movie, I realized that this was the first time Lisa had seen the action. She seemed to take in every detail.

When it was over, I placed my hand on her leg and asked her what she thought. Without a word, she slid around so she was straddling my lap, facing me. When we kissed, her whole body shook and quivered in a big orgasm. I guess that meant she really liked it.

We were in bed when the boys got home. Jake stuck his head in the door to let us know they were home before disappearing down the hallway. We fell asleep cuddled up with my hand wrapped around holding her right breast.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.