Domestic Goddess - Cover

Domestic Goddess

Copyright© 2014 by Clowns

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - "Domestic Goddess Modeling is looking for women aged 30 and up who still have what it takes to turn a man's head. Make $300 for a single day's work. Appointments are limited so please call now at ..." Sounds easy enough.. right?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Gang Bang   Orgy   Size   BBW   Big Breasts  

"Domestic Goddess Modeling is looking for women aged 30 and up who still have what it takes to turn a man's head. Make $300 for a single day's work. Appointments are limited so please call now at..."

My wife showed me the ad to see what I thought. I admit I had my doubts, but she seemed excited. Over a month since being laid off, it did not look good for her to be back working anytime in the near future. We were doing ok, but without the extra income we did have to cut back which I handled much better than she did.

"It can't hurt to call. Just don't let them con you. If they ask for any money - cash or credit card - just hang up. And don't give them your name or anything until we know for sure they are legit. If they ask, just tell them your name is Mary."

Although I could only hear her side of the conversation, I got the gist of what they were talking about.

"Li ... I mean... , My name is Mary" "I just turned 36 last August" "5'6" "Blonde" "Blue" "Size 14" "38EE" "Yea" "Yea" "No, I would be free Monday" "8 ... that would be 8 in the morning?" "Ok, sure" "That's the one on Willow Lane, right?" "Sure" "Ok" "Well thank you"

She hung up, looked at me then smiled, "They want to see me this Monday, 8AM, at the Best Budget Inn over on Willow."

I asked, "Did they mention what you would be modelling?"

"They really didn't say. They did ask if I would be comfortable working with a couple male models." She paused as in thought, then turned and smiled, "Guess I will find out Monday."

I thought to myself, male models? What's up with that? "If you don't mind, I think I will go with you on Monday."

"But don't you have to work?"

I explained to her, "I got some comp time built up. I can take a personal day."

We got to the hotel the following Monday. The rooms were accessed from outside, but I figured they must have some sort of conference room they would use inside. I was mistaken. They were in the back of the hotel, all the way to the north end. It was just a normal hotel room.

As we entered, we met a middle-aged man dressed up in nice but definitely casual attire. He seemed to light up when he saw my wife standing at the door, but his demeanor changed quickly when he saw me. After an awkward pause where he looked from my wife back to me, he finally welcomes us into the room.

It was a typical hotel room. It had a large king-sized bed with a small desk and chair. I noticed immediately they had cameras set up all around the bed. Lisa seemed clueless, as she was concentrating on making a good impression on our new host. She wanted this. She had spent the last three days trying to decide what she was going to buy with the $300.

Mr. Thomas, or at least that was the name he gave us, starting in on his canned pitch, obviously uneasy having the husband in the room. I stopped him mid-sentence. "Excuse me please." I took my wife's hand. "Honey, look around at these cameras. They want you to do a porno."

I felt bad as I watched all the happiness drain from my wife's face and her whole body seemed to slump down in her chair as if she was being deflated. Mr. Thomas was obviously annoyed that I deprived him of his sales pitch, but I figured why waste the time.

She looked to Mr. Thomas and asked him, "Is that true?" He didn't need to answer as the look on his face said it all. He just forced a smile, staring at my wife's chest, seeing a golden opportunity fading away. I would imagine he would get top dollar for someone of my wife's caliber.

"It's too bad though. It would take a month to bring home five hundred dollars from the plant." I embellished on the month, but I knew she would not question it. Mr. Thomas started to correct me on the price, but realizing what I was up to, he did not speak. "This would be all done in a single day. I assume you would be paying cash money – without anything taken out?"

"Of course." Mr. Thomas sat back. There was hope for him yet. The ease that I bumped the price from $300 to $500 made me think I could have went much higher. Live and learn.

"But wouldn't that make me a whore?" She looked at me confused.

I quickly responded: "You would be an actress doing a movie." The stereotype of big titted blondes not being too bright sometimes turns out to be true. My wife is not the sharpest tool in the shed. And I have to admit, I have always wanted to watch my wife with another guy, so it seemed like a win-win all around.

"An actress ... that would be cool." She looked over to me again, "What do you think?" She looks back to Mr. Thomas, "My husband would be here the whole time, right?"

He sat up, his salesman side kicking back in, "No problem. Whatever makes you the most comfortable?" He gives her a big smile.

When she looked back to me, I told her "It's completely up to you. That is a lot of money."

"Five hundred dollars is a lot of money." Talking to no one else in particular, she seemed to be talking more to herself.

She looked at me, "But you would have to miss another day of work" then looked to Mr. Thomas "When would we do this?"

"I am ready now. We would just need you to sign some standard paperwork, and we could be started in less than 30 minutes."

"Oh, my. That is soon." She looked to me, "Do we have all day. I did promise Jake I would make lasagna for supper." She looked to Mr. Thomas, "Lasagna is our son Jake's favorite."

r. Thomas seemed to take interest in our son. "So, how old is Jake?" Mr. Thomas asked. His tone seemed to me like this was more than an idle conversation. He seemed extra pleased when she told him our son was 17.

She couldn't help but brag on her pride and joy. "Oh, he is just the perfect child. He is one of those 'computer nerds' but he is an excellent student – he gets straight A's. Never gets into trouble."

He handed her the paper to be signed along with a pen. "Sounds like a fine young man."

She immediately passes the paper to me while she continues to talk to Mr. Thomas. "He wants to be a lawyer. The school counselor says if he keeps his grades up, he could get some big scholarships when he graduates. I sure hope he gets enough."

I took out my glasses and read through it. Pretty standard. We turn over full rights so they can do whatever they want with the footage taken today. I didn't bother explaining that to her. Why muddy up the water now. I was looking forward to this. I handed it to her and told her to sign it.

She gave it back to him signed. He asked us both if we needed to use the restroom or wanted a snack. He had brought along a cooler and a bag full of chips and stuff.

While Lisa used the bathroom, Mr. Thomas made a quick phone call and then spent a few minutes readying all the equipment. He had my wife sit on the bed, told her to relax, and then he turned it on.

"So today we have 'Mary' with us. She has agreed to help us today make a movie. Before the guys get here, would you mind if I ask you some questions?"

She nodded and told him "Sure."

"So your name is Mary. I assume that isn't your real name." Lisa looks to me and I just smile.

"Busted ... No, Mary is not my real name."

Mr. Thomas smiled at her. "Not a problem. Are you excited to be here?"

She smiles, wrings her hands, "Yea. I think so. Yea."

He smiles even bigger, "Just so you know, I am a human lie detector. I can tell when people lie to me right away". He pauses then, "Does that make you nervous?"

"Yes. Definitely nervous."

"Well, let me assure you that you are going to do fine. I think you are going to really enjoy today. I know Bob and Bill are going to enjoy you. You obviously have some large breasts. May I ask, are they real?"

She was embarrassed but she answered, "Yes. Yes, they are all real."

"Would you mind telling us your bra size?"

"38EE"

"Whoa. Those are definitely some big hooters. Your husband is a pretty lucky guy."

She looks to me, sitting off camera. "I think so." She smiles at me. I smile back.

"FYI, Mary has her husband with today and he is sitting next to me."

She waves at me, smiling. I wave back.

"So, 38EE, you must have started developing those pretty early. Do you remember how old you were when you started getting boobs?"

"My mom took me to get my first bra at the start of fourth grade. I was a C cup by the sixth grade."

"Impressive. I bet the guys couldn't keep their hands off of you. It's a good thing you weren't my daughter. I wouldn't be able to keep my hands off those." I thought that to be an odd response, but I guess it gets the viewers going and it seemed to go unnoticed by Lisa.

"Can you tell us how old you were when you lost your virginity?"

She paused in thought for a moment, then answered, "Sixteen".

"Sixteen. I am surprised. But then with a set of lungs like yours, most boys would be more than satisfied with a titty-fuck. So tell me, did you let the guys titty-fuck you back then?"

When it was clear he wasn't going to move on until she answered, she responded just above a whisper, "A few."

"A few dozen would be my guess, but let's move on." He paused as to give her time to recompose herself. "So, you told us you have a son, right?"

"Yes, I do." That put her back smiling.

"So what do you think he would say if he knew you were here?"

The smile disappeared, "I don't know."

"Do you plan on telling him? I am just curious."

She looked to me then back to the camera. "I guess I haven't thought about it. Probably not."

"Do you think he sees you as a MILF? Do you ever catch him or his friends staring?"

"Well, I... , um, I'm not sure."

"Oh, I think you do. Have you ever caught one of your son's friends checking you out."

Finally she half smiles, "Yea. I have."

"Now that I can believe." Before she could think too much he continued, "And your son, I assume he looks too."

"Yes. Sometimes." She seemed to sit up more, determined to get through these questions.

"So, tell the truth, have you ever checked out your son."

"I suppose."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.