Aging Well - Cover

Aging Well

Copyright© 2014 by radio_guy

Chapter 26 [Sandy writes]

I was standing with Jack when that car drove into the driveway. He muttered, “Who are they? I don’t know that car.” We watched as men got out of the left and went around to let the other passengers out.

Jack looked more closely. “It’s John and Pam and Becky! Who is the guy with Becky?”

“I guess we’ll find out. They are headed this way.” We met them at the door. Pam and John were holding hands but ran to us with Pam hugging Jack tightly and John doing the same to me. Pam and John pulled us into a four way embrace. Pam was smiling and crying at the same time. She said, “Hope has been fulfilled for us. Dad, Mom,” She said that softly. “We have sold the house to a family who is moving into the area. We are hunting for a house to be our home that suits the family we are and will be. We will both start back to work next Monday. My parents are happy for us and we want you to be happy for us, too.”

I said, “We are! We are!”

John said, “Sandy Mom, you should be particularly gratified. You got Dad out to dance and ran into us. You introduced us to the great guy that he is. I listened to you both when you talked to me.”

Pam jumped in. “I listened to you and took hope to the meeting with John and even more now. Thank you from both of us!”

Becky came butting in and said, “I have news, too. Dad, Sandy Mom, meet Mark Walls.” She grinned. “We used his car for the trip over. John and Pam will take the front seat and drive us back while we sleep tonight. We both have to be at work tomorrow. We’re in the midst of a crucial investigation.” She grinned. “We’re trying to determine if our high school crushes have legs.”

We introduced ourselves. Everyone got a kick out hearing me say, “Sandy Edwards, very soon to be Norris.” Things had just calmed down when more family came in.

Jack said, “Becky, take charge of Mark and introduce him.” She smiled happily at that putting her arm through his and snuggling tight to his body. “Sandy, if you’ll stay with me?”

“That’s the plan, darling.”

“I mean, I...”

I grinned. “I know but I couldn’t resist the opportunity.”

I stood by my fiancé while he introduced me to brothers and sisters in-law. Then, his sister and her husband. All of them had married children and a few of those had young children. Virginia was most like Jack in temperament. She smiled impishly and said, “There will be a test later to see how many names and relationships you can remember.”

“I hope not. It’s tough. I was an only child.”

She grinned. “Poor baby! You’re in a big family now and we’re glad Jack’s back with us.”

“Oh, I love you all! Mom and Dad are wonderful!”

“You just won my vote. I think you’re a keeper.”

“I think Jack and all his family is a keeper for me.” She hugged me.

Arm in arm, we went into the kitchen to help. Mom put us to work.

With all of us gathered around the table to eat, Dad prayed specifically mentioning Jack, his kids, and me though not in that order. He also prayed for David’s youngest child who was facing some tough college exams. Everyone dug in and it was a grand time. Dad had Jack and me sit between Mom and him as special guests of the evening. He proudly announced our wedding for three on Sunday afternoon Eastern Time. He said that directions to the church were available. He added that it’s a nice Presbyterian church and that Mom and he were going Saturday afternoon and would be in church that morning. He said that anyone wanting to stay either night should let Mom or him know and he would arrange a place. He said that Andy, the third, was going to drive them over and back.

When people started leaving, I got kissed more times than there were people! Jack said that two younger guys in their twenties went through the line twice! He said that he didn’t blame them either!

The only negative note was that we didn’t get much time to talk to Mark. I did talk to Becky and him long enough to invite them for dinner Friday with Pam and John. John was going to drive back with Becky and Mark in the back seat sleeping. Everyone did finally leave and we went to bed late.

Jack and I went into the guest bedroom and removed our clothes. Jack now slept naked like I had for so many years. I loved to feel his lean, hard body against mine. It was even better when he had an erection though our love making eventually took care of that and made us tired enough to sleep in each other’s arms.

I woke to the wonderful feeling of being held by Jack. It was early but I could see his eyes looking at me. I said, “Does that mean you’re glad to see me?” I felt his erection pushing against my hip.

“Very glad to see you and always enjoy seeing more. I’m glad you like to sleep naked and talked me into it.”

“Jack, as I remember, I said that I like to sleep naked and why don’t you. You very quickly said, ‘Okay.’ That was all there was to it.” He grinned and I grinned back. Are we going to run or make love first?”

“Always make love. We can run anytime!”

We did and I loved it. I tried not to scream and was mostly successful. We got up and scurried to the bathroom to shower together. We made love again while we showered and then truly washed off. We helped each other dry off. Jack shaved while I brushed my hair. I finished before him and put on my robe for the trip to our bedroom.

Mom saw me. “Good morning, Sandy.” We came close together and she whispered, “You had a good time this morning!”

I could feel my face blush then I grinned. “Good morning. Yes, a very good time, twice!”

Now it was her turn to blush. She grinned. “Get dressed and join me in the kitchen. I should have coffee made by then.” I nodded and went into the room to dress. I put on my scanty panties and bra.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.