Aging Well - Cover

Aging Well

Copyright© 2014 by radio_guy

Chapter 25 [Jack writes]

The young clerk looked at me like I was a tasty side of beef. Looking at my crotch, she said, “They come in a number of different sizes.” She looked some more and said, “Are you wearing briefs or boxers?” I just nodded.

Sandy said, “He wears boxers.”

“Good. He can try a couple of sizes on over his boxers.” She grinned. “You might go with him to be sure the fit is correct. However, I can go with him, if you prefer. I’ve been specially trained to determine that the proper fit is attained!”

“I have training and can ‘handle’ my fiancé quite well.”

Jennifer and Sandy grinned at each other while I tried to be invisible. Mom was getting a kick out of this little play on words. Dad was trying to maintain a low profile and would have dug a hole in which to hide if he had a shovel!

As we walked to the dressing rooms, Sandy had an evil grin on her face. I whispered, “Remember paybacks can be hell!”

Sandy laughed and said loudly, “With you, paybacks are heavenly!” The clerk, Jennifer, laughed with Mom at that.

We went inside and Sandy said, “Drop ‘em!” I let my shorts fall. I also had an erection. She took one size of pouch and, kneeling before me, held it tight against my boxers and my body making me groan. “Not big enough.” She held the other one up and smiled at its fit. She pulled my boxers down and put me into the pouch. “I will take care of that tonight.” She grinned and pulled the pouch out of the way. Before pulling my boxers back up, she kissed me there adding to my excitement. She pulled my boxers up and carefully tucked me in and fondling me to get me situated. She had a wicked grin as she pulled my shorts up and stood as I refastened everything back in place.

We came out hand in hand. Sandy handed the smaller pouch to Jennifer and said, “He needed the larger size.” They laughed. My mother even chuckled. Sandy continued, “It doesn’t match mine so I will have to look for the right color.” Sandy went to the women’s suits and quickly found another string thong suit that matched perfectly in color. She pronounced that she was finished shopping and paid for her purchases.

Jennifer bagged them and said, “I am sure you will enjoy your honeymoon. Your husband to-be looks hot.”

Sandy grinned and said “He is. He’s very hot.”

Mom said, “Sandy, would you come into the changing room with me and give me a candid and very honest opinion?”

“Sure, Mom.”

They went into a changing room and I heard Sandy exclaim, “Wow!” A few minutes later, they came out and Mom paid for a purchase. Neither Dad nor I could see what it was. When asked, Mom just said, “It’s a surprise.”

We wandered the mall for a while enjoying the sights and being together. Mom and Dad ran into two different couples from their church. Sandy and I were introduced as engaged and to be married on Sunday in Macon.

We left the mall and had lunch at a local place where more friends of my parents came by and even some old friends of mine. All were introduced to Sandy. To my dad’s surprise, Bert came in. He saw my dad and came over to the table. He looked at Sandy. “You must be the one. Andrew’s daughter in-law to be. You are even more beautiful than your voice.”

Dad said, “Sandy, please meet Bert, K5GSA.”

Sandy and I stood up. Sandy exclaimed, “Bert!” She hugged him tightly and gave him a solid kiss on his lips. Bert looked a little stunned but very happy.

I shook his hand. “Jack?” he asked. I nodded. “You are a very lucky man.”

I nodded. “I think so.”

It was a big table. After looking at my mother, Dad said, “Bert, unless you have a better offer, why don’t you join us?”

Bert grinned, “There couldn’t possibly be any better offers! It would be my pleasure. Sarah, it’s a pleasure to see you again.” Bert joined us sitting between Mom and Sandy. He wasn’t young. I figured he was older than Dad by a number of years. The server came by with iced tea for him and he said, “Thanks, Ann.”

She said, “Folks, are you ready to order?”

We gave her our orders and I whispered to her, “Bring me the check for all of us.”

She nodded. “Bert, do you want your usual?” He nodded. She gave us all a smile and left. Bert’s attention was on my mother and my fiancé. He talked to them both. Sandy kept asking him questions about radio. He was enjoying having her attention though he did notice that Sandy and I were holding hands on the table top. Mom was leaning onto Dad’s shoulder while she listened. Bert talked though it was obvious that the two females were involved with their own men.

At one point, Bert playfully asked Mom, “Sarah, when are you going to run off with me?”

“Oh, Bert! Andrew and I have been in love since we started elementary school together. After almost seventy years together now, we are forever attached.”

Bert looked at Sandy and said, “You are just getting close. I could help you break the habit.” He did put some question in his voice.

Sandy said, “Jack and I are new but we are so sure of our relationship and love that I would be lost without his arm around me or his hand to hold. He is an altogether wonderful man. I am honored by his love. I don’t need a ring or a service to know that I am his forever.

“Sorry, Bert. I think you’ve missed us both. We will be your friends.”

He smiled, “That will have to do. Just make sure that when Jack brings you over here, you find time to at least call an old man.”

She patted his hand. “I will Bert.”

Ann brought our food then. It was country cooking and quite good. Dad prayed and then we started eating.

After lunch, Bert had his shopping to accomplish and we were ready to head back to the house. Once there, Mom said, “Let’s show off our purchases. Follow me, Andrew.”

Sandy took my hand and pulled me into the room. She said, “Strip!” I followed her instruction and was quickly naked. Sandy knelt before me and put me into my pouch and then strung me up. I think I felt nakeder now. My mind told me that more naked was the proper English but nakeder was how I felt! She put on her new suit and, if anything, my erection was even more pronounced! We left the room and returned to the living room. I could hear my father’s voice first unhappy and then exclaim.

My parents walked out and I was speechless! I don’t know what I expected but this wasn’t it. They actually looked “hot.” If you considered their ages, it was even more true. Dad was wearing a regular Speedo. Mom was wearing a bikini that was held together with string on the sides and top. There was enough to her suit to conceal her body parts but not much more than that. Both my parents had lean bodies despite their age. I knew they were in good shape and exercised a lot but I was impressed. Mom said, “Okay. Turn around slowly both of you.” We revolved slowly, giving my parents a thorough look.

I heard my dad whisper, “Wow!” I had seen Sandy in that suit’s twin and knew that she was “smokin’ hot,” as the term goes.

Sandy said, “Okay, now it’s your turn.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.