Aging Well
Chapter 18 [Sandy writes]

Copyright© 2014 by radio_guy

It was a wonderful evening. John was first to say he needed to get home. Becky took the hint and started moving to leave. Becky said, “Dad, are you coming later?”

I grinned. “He’s going to be coming but he will be here when he does and he’s staying with me. He’s going to have to make an honest woman out of me, which he has agreed to do.

“Until then he will just have to continue to ravish my willing body. After we marry, he will still have to ravish me often,” I paused for effect. “and as well as he has been while we were camping.” I giggled at John and Becky’s shocked faces.

Becky said, “You think Dad is a good lover?”

“When he’s tired, yes. When he’s rested, he’s fantastic.”

All three of them blushed. Jack and I were standing together with his hand cupping my rear. I was doing my best not to wiggle or moan.

John came over and gave me a hug and kiss. He whispered, “Thanks, Mom. I’ll be in touch.” My eyes misted up at that.

Becky had given her father a kiss good night and came to me. She whispered, “Take care of my dad. You two are great together. I love you, Sandy.

“May I come for breakfast at eight thirty?”

“Sure, we’ll be glad to have you there.”

John heard. He said, “I can get up. May I come over, too?”

“Of course. We’ll see both of you then.”

They left and I put my arms around Jack’s neck and smiled. “Stud, take me to bed and make me scream with delight. Your children know and approve. If Jennifer doesn’t know, she will. Even more importantly, I approve. Darling, make love to me until we are exhausted.” Jack’s arms were at my waist but dropped down to cup my bottom and pull me close. He kissed me and I moaned, feeling his body against mine.

We broke our kiss. I grabbed his hand and headed upstairs. We reached the doorway and Jack pulled me to him. He kissed me and then picked me up and carried me into my bedroom. “You are a romantic, Jack. Let’s get these clothes off and make love for as long as we can!” He did, twice, before we were worn out. I was delightfully tired. We curled up together and went to sleep.

I did remember to set my alarm. I woke up just before it to feel his body next to mine. I shivered with delight. I looked onto his face and saw his eyes twinkling. He said, “How do I run with no running clothes?”

I said, “Love, your suitcase and shower kit are in the garage on top of the camper along with your running shoes. Go, get them, and bring them up here.”

He grinned and came back less than a minute later with all of it. I said, “Put the suitcase on the floor until we can get our clothes together and figure this out. However, know this. We are sleeping and loving together somewhere from this day forward.”

He smiled. He opened his suitcase and found running clothes. I got up and put on my running clothes. We left through the front door hand in hand.

I was torn by two desires. One was to run, screaming with delight and joy. The other was to walk slowly with Jack’s arm around me or his hand in mine. I told this to Jack and he laughed with me saying he understood. We used his method of running and walking. Even better was when we stopped to kiss and embrace. I loved being held by him and made it a point to touch as much of his body with mine as possible. I could tell he liked that from his erection. He kissed me and I moaned into his mouth. We had reached the park and when our kiss ended, I murmured, “Either we get moving or I’m going to jump your bones right here and now.”

Jack didn’t move, continuing to hold me and I began to move and rub against him. I looked at him challengingly. His eyes twinkled. “I’m thinking. That’s a tough choice.” He paused. “Let’s compromise. We’ll go back to your place, shower together and make love.”

He was holding me to him and moved one hand to my bottom. He squeezed it pulling us tighter and grinding our groins together. I moaned as I felt his hand on me rubbing my backside. No one had ever done that to me before. I found it to be overpoweringly erogenous. We finally moved apart by a half inch.

I was panting with need. I was surprised. I had been loved wonderfully less than twelve hours ago. I grabbed his hand and shoved it into the back of my shorts. I wanted to feel skin on skin. His fingers were magical. I groaned, “Jack, I want you. You have to show some control or take me on this table in front of everybody.”

Jack gave a strained chuckle. “Let’s head back though we may not make it much further than the floor in your living room. I want you, too, Sandy.” He paused for a second. “I love you.” He slowly removed his hands and helped me release my hands from his body.

It was good that we were letting go. Saturday in the park was busy and we were putting on a show. We truly separated and looked at each other grinning. We headed back at an easy run.

We made it inside and shut the door. I pulled his shirt off as he was pulling down my shorts. I pushed his shorts off and moaned, “No foreplay. I want you now!” We went to the floor and made love until we had a shattering orgasm together. We lay on the floor holding each other. “Jack, I’ve never been this hot in my life. Last night, you made love to me wonderfully and totally satisfied me and then, this morning, I wanted more. Thank you, my love.”

He said, “You are more than welcome. I loved every minute. I guess we do need to shower before my kids get here.” We went upstairs carrying our clothes and laughing. I’m glad we didn’t do our usual run because we made love again in the shower and I loved it again.

We dried off and went into the bedroom and started to dress. I glanced over and said, “Jack, it’s eight fifteen. I will start down and get the coffee going while you shave. Don’t dawdle!” He moved into the bathroom with his kit. I finished dressing and went downstairs and started coffee.

Jack came down the stairs and into the kitchen and kissed the back of my neck. He made it a full body effort including reaching around and holding me to him. I made a happy purring sound in my throat. “Hello, dear. It’s good to feel you.” The doorbell rang. “Please get the door and welcome the kids.”

He went to the door and welcomed John and Becky inside for breakfast. They came into the kitchen. I heard John say, “How was your run?”

Jack said, “It’s crowded on weekends. We didn’t run as long as usual. It was still fun.”

I decided not to further expose our sex life to his children so I said nothing. The coffee was ready and Jack poured cups for all four of us. He fixed mine to suit me and put it within reach. I got neck-nuzzled again without the full body effect though. I was making pancakes with blueberries and pecans. I had sausage keeping warm. “Darling, will you cut a cantaloupe for us?”

Jack smiled and nodded. He retrieved one from the fridge and placed it on a cutting board. He quartered it and cleaned the slices. He placed the slices in small bowls and put them on the table. I finished cooking and put platters of pancakes and sausages on the table. When I sat down, Jack took my hand and prayed for all of us and specifically mentioning his ex and Pam. I made a mental note that we really had to make a call to Pam today!

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.