Aging Well - Cover

Aging Well

Copyright© 2014 by radio_guy

Chapter 16 [Sandy writes]

I woke up in the morning beside Jack. I loved the feel of him against me. I felt it was new and, at the same time, like I had been beside him forever. It was a strange combination of feelings. How, I wondered, could something new be so familiarly comfortable? We were sleeping spoon-style and I loved his arms around me through the night. I had never slept close to Mike. Even on our best days, I didn’t wake up happy like this.

I must have moved for he woke and nuzzled my neck kissing the nape of it and softly growling, “Good morning, Sandy, my love.”

I shivered in his embrace. “I like the sound of that, dear.”

We went for a run this morning. We were going to shower together again but could hear voices in both sides of the facility. We went our separate ways. In mine were three teenaged girls and a couple of mothers. I said my good mornings and took my shower. It wasn’t near as much fun as with Jack. When finished, I went outside. When I reached the table, I saw him coming out of the men’s room.

He came up to me and gave me a light kiss. “It’s not near as good as showering with you, Sandy.” We smiled at each other. Hand in hand, we returned to our camper. Jack said, “we have another night here. Let’s go touring and we can eat at Fresh Air or somewhere else tonight.”

“Jack, let’s go play in the water today. It should be warm enough.” He shrugged and nodded. I continued, “I want to put on my suit without you watching. If I get naked in front of you, we might never leave.” He smiled at that.

I went in and stripped. I put on my new string bikini and pulled my clothes on over it. I rolled my underclothing in a towel and walked outside. “Your turn.”

Jack went inside and came out moments later with his shorts and boxers rolled in a towel. We both had swim shoes for walking in water with our sneakers and some socks in the car with our clothes.

We rode over to the wading creek. There was one other couple at the creek. They were much younger and she was very pretty. I decided that I would get Jack’s attention with my new suit. We parked. He looked at me and pulled his shirt over his head and tossed it in the back seat. He put our valuables in the trunk and pocketed one key for later. He came around the car to wait for me. I said, “Are you going to watch me reveal my suit?”

“Yes.” He grinned. “I’m looking forward to seeing you.”

“You will.” I pulled the tee shirt over my head and he whistled. I unsnapped my shorts and let them drop. He whistled again. I stepped out of them. Turning away from him, I bent at the waist and picked them up. I heard a whispered, “Wow,” behind me.

I straightened, tossed the shorts in back, and faced Jack. “You like?”

“Wow! There is one problem with that outfit. I have an erection that won’t quit.”

“I’ll figure out a solution.” I moved to him and took his hands, placing them on my bottom cheeks and put my arms around his neck. I kissed him slowly and thoroughly. I came up for air and whispered, “Did that help?”

He chuckled. “We’ll have to find somewhere private.” He paused and then smiled gently. “Sandy, I want you, very much.”

“That’s the idea, Jack. I want you to make love to me out here. We just have to find the right spot and we will.”

We did or rather he did. There was a little creek that came in from the other side with a heavy growth of trees on both sides of it. Five feet into it shielded us from anyone unless they walked into the creek. We had just enough sense to tie our suits to a limb to keep them from floating off with the current or sinking out of sight.

Our coupling was almost frantic. We both were highly excited and making love to each other was still new for us. I’m glad no one was really close because Jack had me moaning louder than I imagined any man could. His hands were everywhere and I quickly realized that I had more erogenous zones that I had ever imagined. I orgasmed frequently and passionately. My final cataclysmic orgasm was simultaneous with Jack’s. I lay over him totally limp.

I murmured, “Don’t do that to me again for at least an hour. Jack, that was amazing. I love how you love me.”

“You are my focus. Sandy, we’ll make love many times in the future.” He chuckled. “In some ways, this is our honeymoon. We have much to talk about to finish putting our lives together but we will do it lovingly.

“I want to select rings tomorrow after we get back. Monday, we can find out what we have to do and talk through what sort of service you would like.”

“I want the earliest one that will result in me being Missus Sandy Norris. Jack, I’m so happy. I hoped you would feel about me the way I knew I felt about you. That’s why I signed those paintings, ‘Sandy.’ I hoped I would have a new last name” I would have said more but his kisses were all over my face and mouth and I was totally involved in responding to him with the love that I have for him.

We finally stood and put on our bits of swim suit because our feet were literally getting cold. He said, “Let’s get back to the car and dry off and warm up.” He paused and grinned. “Literally!” We left our little private spot, crossed the creek, and went to the car. We dried off thoroughly. For me, there was so little material that drying me dried it. Jack wasn’t so lucky. He did the best he could and then looked around. He slipped off his trunks and slid on his boxers and shorts very quickly. He grinned. We put on shoes and socks. He cranked the car and rolled up the windows. He turned the heat up full blast for a few minutes and warmed us up.

“Sandy, love, where would you like to go for supper?”

“Jack, a hamburger would be fine. Let’s get back to the camper, get dressed a little better, and determine what there might be by searching on my phone. Fresh Air would be good by me.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.