Aging Well - Cover

Aging Well

Copyright© 2014 by radio_guy

Chapter 14 [Sandy writes]

We came to my door. I said, “Come in. What details are there to review?”

We went inside and I closed the door. “Jack, would you like some more coffee?”

“Not really.” He took me into his arms and pulled me tight to his body. I was looking him in the eye as he brought his head to mine. We kissed for a long, long time. We were entwined and rubbing each other’s bodies.

We finally broke our kiss panting. I pulled him to the couch sitting beside him facing him. I almost straddled him. He looked me in the eye and said, “We need to talk.”

“Supper was delightful. I’m so glad you were able to reconnect with your children. I...”

He put his finger to my lips. He looked me in the eye again. I hoped he would kiss me again. He said, “We need to talk about us and how we feel.

“I don’t have much experience with expressing my feelings but I am attracted to you in many, many ways. We have enjoyed kidding each other. You are a beautiful, classy lady who doesn’t seem to mind being with me. You are talented and smart. It wouldn’t take much to love you and that’s where I’m headed.”

I kissed his finger and then licked it making that lick as sensual as I could though I had never done anything like that before in my life. “Jack, I hope so because I’m headed that way, too.” I chuckled. “I’ve never licked a finger before either.” We both chuckled about that. He started to say something but I put my finger on his lips.

“In talking to your children, I put into words things I have been feeling about you. I shocked myself at the depth of my feelings and the way in which I think about you.

“I see three choices. One is to run away from each other as fast as we can. I don’t want that. I think I would miss out on knowing a wonderful man. The second is to rush head over heels into a relationship that might burn out. I think we’re beyond that point now. The third is to keep building our knowledge of each other. We have been learning quickly but I really would like to take the time to get to know you well. I have no fear about what I will find. I have caught you in a number of revealing, candid moments. I already think you’re a wonderful man with a great mind and a caring heart.

“There are things about each other we haven’t examined yet. Let’s do that. Also, I have only slept with one man. I’m shy. I’m not young any more. I worry that you won’t like me without my tailored coverings. I would like to get to know you better and hope you feel that way, too.”

I stopped talking, scared.

He smiled under my finger. He gave it a lick that was as slow and deliberate as mine had been. I moved it away with a shiver.

“There have only been four women. I had a checkup before I moved in here. I realized that I couldn’t have cheap affairs with any joy and wanted to know that I’m clean. I am. There were three while my divorce was pending. I let myself be seduced. I’m not particularly proud of the fact that they were successful. We used each other.

“The attraction that you spoke of is mutual. I think it will work out but I would like to spend some time getting to know you and courting. I will also warn you that it is becoming difficult not to grab you and make passionate love to your lovely body. I have seen a lot of it and there is nothing wrong with what I’ve seen nor with my eyes. John is right. You’re hot.

“Finally, I’m looking forward to this trip more than I would have imagined even after agreeing to your finder’s fee. It didn’t seem like a bad deal then. It looks better every minute.”

He kissed my lips lightly. He pulled me to him and my arms went around his neck to hold on and hold tight. We kissed some more. He had his far arm around my back to hold me in place. His other arm and hand came up to cup my breast. All I could do was moan into his mouth. He made it feel great and then put that arm around me to hold me more. I realized that he was giving me a chance to back away.

“Thank you, Jack. You are right. Not tonight. Soon. We have time.”

He continued to hold me in his arms. “Yes, but it will be soon.” He backed his head a little so we could look at each other. “Your breast was as delightful as I suspected. You have a great body.” He grinned broadly. I hugged him. He said, “I hoped that, if I said that about your body, you would hold it against me.”

I chuckled and kissed him hard. We spent some time on that kiss. My breast was cupped again. I moaned again. He had good hands.

He said, “Would you go to church with me? There is a small Presbyterian church close by. I went there the last two Sundays.”

I said, “We can run together in the morning and have breakfast. Then we go to church. Correct?”

“Yes.”

“Okay. Right now, you had better go or I will keep you here and embarrass myself with your daughter. Trust me, she is awake and waiting.”

We were slow to untangle and I didn’t want to let him up but we finally made it to the door where I gave him another passionate kiss. He left. I pushed the door closed and leaned against it. I thought that I really was falling in love with that man.

I went upstairs and got ready for bed. I got into bed and stopped. I got out of bed and knelt for a moment. I prayed to God thanking Him for Jack and this time to get to know him. I asked God to bless his relationship with his children and his relationship with me. After saying, amen, I got back in bed and fell into a restful sleep.

I woke the next morning to my alarm. As it rang, I hugged my body and thought, “It’s Sunday and a wonderful knight is going to carry me to a chapel.” I felt my nipples harden and my lower body dampen with excitement. I hopped out of bed to put on my running clothes. One of my sports bras with a short tee-shirt over it was first. Next would be my running shorts with no panties. I was feeling wanton. Last were my low socks and running shoes.

I went downstairs to grab a water bottle, holster, ID, phone, and keys. I opened the door to see Jack exiting his condo. I closed the door behind me and went out to meet him. I took his hand, pulled him to me, and kissed his lips. I got kissed back and could feel his erection pushing against my body. I rubbed back loving the feel of his body against mine.

We broke the kiss and clench and left on our run. We walked back to the complex and my condo. I said, “I’ll see you in half an hour. If she’s up, bring Becky.”

He nodded at me. Half an hour later, I was showered and dressed. Jack’s knock came as I walked downstairs. I opened the door and he came in. “Becky was just getting up so she passed. I think she’s embarrassed from last night but she’ll get over it. That means I’ve got you alone.” He gave me his evil laugh and a grin.

“That means I am at your mercy. What will you do to me?” I said it in a little girl voice as I moved into his arms.

“Love you long and hard.” His voice was emotional.

“That sounds really good to me. I believe I will like that.” I smiled at him.

We embraced each other and kissed lightly. I said, “Let’s get some breakfast going.”

He let me go and I turned for the kitchen. When I got there, I stopped at the counter and he moved behind me and put his arms around me in a polite manner. I took his top hand and placed it on my breast. I held it in place, pressing it to me. “Mmm. That’s a good hand and I like it there.”

“It’s a good place for a handle. It’s firm and pointed.” He nuzzled my neck making me shiver with delight.

“Jack, I’m looking forward to this week. The prospect of being alone with you in the woods is exciting.”

“Sandy, you are exciting. If we’re going to remain vertical, you should cook. Otherwise, I want to be horizontal. Either way, I want to be with you.”

“I’ll cook right now. There is plenty of time.”

He stepped over to the fridge as I told him what I wanted. Today would be French toast and sausage with honeydew melon. I cooked it up while Jack cut the melon for us. I made him two and me one. Along with the sausage and melon, we had plenty to eat.

After praying, we took our first bites. He said, “This is at least as good as the first time. I think the sausage might be a better match for French toast.” We finished breakfast and I washed my dishes. Jack dried and we operated as if we had been doing this for years instead of for the first time. It didn’t take long to finish.

I asked, “Church?” He nodded. “Your car or mine?” He grinned. I realized I had given him a trick question. “We’ll take yours!” We closed my place and went to his condo. Becky was dressed for church. She said, “Sandy, I’m going to have to get up earlier and will. Dad says you are an excellent cook.”

Jack grinned. “I’ve had omelets, French toast, and pancakes. I’m going to have to try each one many times to determine which one is best.” He looked at me and we grinned at each other.

With Becky in back, the three of us went to the church. We went to an adult Sunday school class and Jack introduced us both. He called me a neighbor and a painter. Becky was identified as his daughter. We were greeted by all in the class. It amazed me to realize that Jack knew them and they knew him after only two Sundays. Becky was in shock. One of the women our age said, “Your father is an amazing man with a deep knowledge of the Bible. You are very lucky to have him as a father.” She managed to stammer out a thank you and agree about the luck.

Another woman identified herself as Stella said, “What do you paint?”

“Landscapes in watercolor. It’s just a little hobby to keep me busy.” Her husband came up and introduced himself. We talked for a few minutes. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Jack was surrounded by others.

Becky was alone now and came up to me. She said, “Dad is surrounded.”

Stella said, “I’m not surprised. Your father is an amazing man with great insights and the ability to explain things clearly and simply. It’s a pleasure to listen to him.”

Becky said, “Thank you. You’re very kind to me. I’m learning so much about my father.”

We sat down for the class. Jack was asked his interpretation frequently by the teacher. They were in the New Testament where I was somewhat comfortable. I didn’t have any big comments but could ask intelligent questions and did, twice. Jack answered both quoting scripture from memory! He was even able to discuss the original Greek! I made up my mind then that I would expect this man to be able to answer any question I might ever have. It was then that I confirmed in my mind not to let him get away from me ever.

We went into the sanctuary for worship and I found that he could sing the music. He sang the bass line and I could stay with him singing the alto line. When the hymn finished, we looked at each other and grinned. It was a wonderful service with a sermon that left me energized. We went out to the car and Jack drove us to a simple restaurant for lunch.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.