Aging Well
Chapter 8 [Sandy writes]

Copyright© 2014 by radio_guy

I knew where I was going. Victoria’s Secret was my shop for clothing. I picked up a new swim suit in a deep green color that was about two steps beyond skimpy. I also picked up three new sets of underwear. I paid for everything and left. It helped speed me that I knew what I wanted and knew my sizes. I was back in the time I had told him. He was looking in a shop window so I slipped up behind him.

I said, “Hey, big boy. Are you just hanging around the mall hoping some woman will come by and pick you up?”

“Yes ma’am. I need a ride home and I’m hungry.”

I broke out laughing while listening to his whine. “I’ll take you to my place and feed you lunch but then you’ll have to go home on your own.”

“Oh, perish the thought.”

We went to my car laughing hard. I drove home. I parked my car and we got out with our purchases. I tossed my bag up the stairs and went into the kitchen. “How about grilled cheese sandwiches and tomato soup?”

“That sounds great.”

I got out my electric frying pan and a pot. I said, “The canned tomato soup is in the pantry.” I pointed. “Get two cans.” He did. “Open them and pour the contents into that pot with half a can of water from each can. I went to the fridge and pulled butter, bread, and cheese. Grabbing a knife, I cut the cheese and buttered the bread. I placed three sandwiches in the pan to cook. I set the soup on high to heat it quickly. Jack was watching me closely.

I said, “Is something wrong?”

“No. It is fun to watch you move.”

I decided not to respond verbally but I did smile.

Lunch was good. After praying, we ate and talked. Jack said, “Let’s go out tonight to that quiet place where we had lunch yesterday. I’ve never been there for supper but I bet they do a nice job on supper.”

“Okay. As long as you don’t mind me monopolizing your time.”

“Sandy, it’s a pleasure to be with you. I am enjoying every minute.”

“Then, do you have anything in mind for this afternoon that isn’t indecent?”

“No, but I’m willing.”

“You’re entirely too willing!” I grinned. “You have a new bathing suit. You can change in the half bath down here. I will change upstairs and we can sit out back and catch a few rays.”

“Sounds great to me.” He went into the half bath to change into his new suit. I thought about wearing my new suit but decided that I wasn’t ready for that step yet. I put on a standard bikini deciding it was skimpy enough. I came down the stairs wearing it and carrying two beach towels. Jack whistled when he saw me. The look on his face confirmed my choice was right. He didn’t need to see more of me quite yet!

We grabbed some water and went out back setting our towels to catch some sun. I was well along with a tan and had even tanned nude when I knew my neighbors weren’t at home. Jack wasn’t white but lacked a good start for this season. He wore shirts and long pants much too often.

We sat out, turning often. I knew it was getting into the afternoon when I started hearing cars. I whispered, “Brace yourself. Jennifer is or will soon be home.”

Three minutes passed and Jennifer was coming out her door. She said, “Hi, guys. I see you’re getting some sun. Jack, are you getting ready for next week.”

Jack nodded.

“You two are hanging around together a lot. Is something going on?”

I said, “Jennifer, there’s no one else here during the day. We don’t have much choice.”

Jack said, “Skip work and wear a skimpy little bikini and I’ll hang around with you.” Jennifer couldn’t see the wink he gave me.

She said, “I’ll have to consider that.” She brightened. “What are you doing this weekend?”

I said, “I hadn’t thought about it. Why?”

“The complex is having its “get in the pool” party Sunday afternoon and into the early evening. You ought to bring Jack, Sandy. He could meet more of the residents here.”

I thought about it. I knew that Jennifer and a couple of others would be wearing their thong outfits. I thought to myself that I have one now that’s a real string. That would surprise them. “We’ll see. It’s a few days yet.”

Jennifer said, “You really should come. It will be fun.” She looked over Jack as he lay on the towel. She even licked her lips!

I thought to myself. “You’re married. Leave my man alone!” I quickly realized that Jack and I had no agreement about that. Despite what he had said, he might like a sample of her young body. I wouldn’t like it but I couldn’t stop him if that’s what he wanted.

Jack said, “If we go, when do we need to decide?”

“By two Saturday is fine. Our social committee meets a little later to plan for food and drink based upon who is coming.”

I said, “I’ll let you know by then if I’m coming.”

Jennifer looked at me. Jack said, “Sandy will let you know for both of us.” Jennifer pouted a little but agreed.

I said, “If we’re going to eat this evening, I need to get dressed.”

Jack said, “Me, too. Sandy, do you want a drink before we go?”

“Yes, but you left the Rusty Nail fixings here yesterday.”

“That’s right. I’ll be back in an hour.”

“Okay, Jack. I’ll see you then.” I stood and gathered my towel and folded it. Jack stood and did the same. We took our towels and went inside after saying good-bye to Jennifer.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.