Aging Well - Cover

Aging Well

Copyright© 2014 by radio_guy

Chapter 7 [Jack writes]

I went home a little bit horny but happy and slept very well. In the morning, I rose and put my running clothes on. I met Sandy outside her condo. I stretched a bit to get any remaining kinks out and get my breathing under control. We started at a fast walk to the complex entrance. At that point, I started to run feeling her staying with me. We ran down to the park side by side. Every once in a while, one of us would look over at the other and smile. We said nothing just letting the joy of the moment flood us.

When we reached the park, she took the lead and picked a path. It had great scenery. At one point, it ran along the edge of a large meadow. I stopped and stared, looking across the grass to the trees and the narrow creek wandering through a portion of it.

I pulled her close with an arm around her waist. I said, “I’ve seen this before. It’s your painting!”

“The perspective is slightly different but I’m not surprised you could identify this spot.” She turned and kissed me. My arms went around her and we rubbed against each other. She gave a pleasurable moan. Her body felt fantastic against mine. I let my body react to hers without hesitation or thought of propriety. I realized that I wanted this woman in any and every way I could have her. We finally broke apart panting. She said, “This isn’t quite the exercise I was thinking about this morning but I am loving it.”

I looked into her eyes with love shining from mine. She added a smile and I became impossibly hard. I knew that we had to run or we would have sex right here. I could see in her eyes that she felt it, too. After what felt like many endless moments, I whispered, “Either run or I am going to ravish you right here.”

She moaned, “I want to do both. We had better run. You lead this time.” I kissed her lips one last time.

She released me and I continued on the trail. I could tell she was watching my butt!

We came out into the main part of the park and she passed me to head back to the complex. Suddenly, she slowed to a walk. I came up next to her and she took my hand. We walked the rest of the way back without saying anything but simply enjoying each other’s company. We walked all the way back to her front door. I didn’t want to let her go but did, reluctantly. She said, “Half an hour and then breakfast.”

I smiled and nodded. I walked into my house, stripped, and showered. After shaving, I dressed in my usual Dockers and shirt and walked over to her condo. I knocked once and tried the door. It was unlocked. I came in shouting loudly, “Sandy, it’s me.”

She came down the stairs in another beautifully tailored outfit. I whistled appreciatively. She smiled at me and walked into my arms kissing me soundly. “You’re a nice man, Jack.”

I said, “No, you’re a hot looking babe, Sandy.”

She said, “Are you hungry?”

“Not necessarily for food.” I grinned.

She smiled. “Food is what’s on the menu.”

“I’ll have food then. I really want to be with you.”

“Then you can help. I need some vegetables cut.”

“I’m a real cut up.”

She laughed. “Good, get busy. Small pieces.” I started cutting onions, green peppers, mushrooms, and more. She had retrieved spices from a cabinet and the fridge and was mixing them together with eggs and something thick and white. She started a pot of water heating and was cooking bacon in a large frying pan.

I finished cutting and looked at her to do more. She said, “Pour us some coffee and then you can sit down for a bit.” She smiled. “I am guessing that you can butter toast?”

“I’m actually pretty good at that.” I poured coffee and fixed hers the way she had before with just a little cream and sugar. I put hers where it would be out of her way but within reach.

“Thanks, Jack.” She sipped it. “Just right. You’ve been observant.” She poured some bacon grease into the pot with the water. She then put all the vegetables along with some ham into the pan and cooked it. She looked at her water and poured in grits measuring the amount by her hand. She then started adding her egg mixture and the spices to the frying pan with the vegetables, ham, and broken bits of bacon. She let everything cook working the egg mixture regularly. She simmered it a little while the grits finished. She had told me to toast and butter two pieces of bread for her and how ever many pieces that I might want. I decided on three for me. Everything was finished at the same time. I refreshed our coffees and we sat down to eat.

I prayed and we dug in. Two bites later, I said, “This is fantastic and the grits are perfect. Your cooking is absolutely marvelous! I’ve never seen anyone cook grits without seeming to measure the water or the grits yet make superb grits. Every time I eat your cooking, I marvel at your ability.”

“Thanks, Jack. It’s fun to cook for you. You are appreciative and you eat!”

I ate. The omelet was wonderful and spicy without hurting my mouth. Finally, we were finishing off the last bit.

Sandy said, “Do you really think I need to pick a selection to take to Ben’s frame shop?”

“Absolutely. He’s serious. After all, everyone who buys one of your paintings will want it framed. He makes out both ways. I would take in ten or so, though he may want them all.”

“I want you with me, Jack. I’ve never done this. I trust Ben but I want your thinking about what I do there.”

“Sandy, I don’t know anything about valuing paintings or art deals.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.