OSL: New York
Chapter 6: Model United Nations II

Copyright© 2014 by bluedragon

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Model United Nations II - A vignette to be read after An Ordinary College Sex Life 3.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Spanking   Light Bond   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

-- FRIDAY, JUNE 23, 2006 --

"Salud!"

"Prost!"

"Kanpai!"

"Santé!"

Seven glasses clinked together in the middle of the table, the guys chuckling and the girls giggling (even Raven). Sometime over the course of the evening, I'd shared with my co-workers my old tradition of celebrating "cheers" in other languages. So for the past hour or so, actually saying "cheers" or other English salutations had been expressly forbidden, and everyone wracked their brains trying to come up with new versions from a foreign tongue.

Of course, should someone come up with a new language (usually Albert looking one up on his Blackberry) while we found ourselves woefully low on beverages, it was decreed that a new round must be ordered.

So in short: we drank a LOT.

At least we were having drinks over dinner. It was the final day of our training week and nobody was heading home until tomorrow at the earliest, so what else to do but spend the evening together one last time? Even Max and Enrico stuck around with the five of us rookies, assuring that the company would pick up the tab on our ridiculously overpriced steak and lobster meals. And it was well after 9pm before we finally decided to call it a night.

Of course, 9pm on a Friday is well before the nightclub scene really gets going. And when I texted Adrienne to let her know we were wrapping up, she sent back a message that made me sit back in my chair and pop my eyebrows.

"What is it?" Raven asked from the seat beside me.

I blinked twice and showed her the screen.

"Well, huh..." Raven mused with a bit of a smirk, prompting Zach to lean over from the other side of her and check out the screen himself.

"Dude-dude-dude. We are SO going," he announced immediately.

Raven rolled her eyes and replied, "Well of COURSE you'd say that."

"What? You're saying you wouldn't want to go?" Zach shot back.

Raven smirked again. "Well I didn't say that."

"What's going on?" Max asked from across the table.

Raven and Zach both glanced at me; it was MY message after all. Buzzed on plentiful alcohol, feeling no pain, and bemused by the idea of having my new co-workers tag along, I explained, "Adrienne suggested we bring the whole gang, trainers included, to meet up with her and her friends at this SoHo club tonight."

Max glanced at Enrico with a knowing grin before returning to face us. "A models' party? Truly, something you shouldn't miss."

Zach nodded his agreement, Raven smiled as well, and both Albert and June gave me shrugs that said they didn't really have anything better to do.

I did a quick head count and announced, "We're gonna need two cabs."


I distinctly recalled giving myself three-to-one odds that Zach and Raven would be fucking by the end of the week. It was a bet I would have lost, seeing as Raven turned out to be 100% lesbian, and not even in the Noelle-maybe-thinking-of-trying-dick-just-once way. That hadn't stopped Zach from flirting with her, although they'd formed more of a teasing-for-the-fun-of-it banter without any true sexual heat.

But he wasn't teasing tonight. Zach was clearly on a mission to get laid, and his cracking-wise shtick had gone over swimmingly with more than a couple of Adrienne's model friends. And to my surprise, Raven made for a perfect wingman.

Of course, she was clearly on a mission to get laid too. Now I gave myself three-to-one odds they'd end up in a three or four-way somewhere together tonight.

Max and Enrico weren't doing too shabby themselves. Max had cruised the room like a man completely at ease in his environment. Clearly, this wasn't his first models' party, though he explained that this particular group was a different clique than he normally associated with. Still, within thirty minutes of arrival he had a lissome blonde hanging onto his arm, and they socialized as a pair for the remainder of the night.

Enrico had also hooked up within the first half-hour ... with another man. Adrienne always teased me about my lack of gaydar – I really couldn't tell the different between gay and "metro", apparently. Not that I minded or anything, but my eyebrows certainly popped when I realized Enrico was flirting with the male models.

June and Albert, on the other hand, stayed huddled together for safety, clearly out of their element. I gathered that it was June's first time in a nightclub from the deer in the headlights expression she wore for the first couple hours. Not entirely surprising since she was only 20, and a sheltered 20 at that. Albert didn't look quite so scared, but his eyeballs still bugged out as he alternated between ogling all the wickedly hot women meandering around in revealing clothing and staring at the floor, blushing to his ears.

Seeing as June and Albert were my colleagues brought here at my invitation, I felt responsible for taking care of the two of them. We had a few drinks together and chatted about work, the most comfortable subject for the pair. But after making her initial rounds of socialization, Adrienne returned to me with a few friendly souls in tow. I highly doubted that either June or Albert would return to their hotel room with a one-night stand or anything, but at least they were talking to new people. And then Adrienne tugged me onto my feet because she wanted to dance.

Of course, few ever spend an entire night on the dance floor with the same person. Two songs in, Moon joined us with a friendly hip-check and a smile. Rania and Talita arrived soon after, and after a brief restroom break, I returned to the dance floor to find that a few more hard bodies, both male and female, had attached themselves to our little circle.

Adrienne wasn't shy about pressing her ass against my crotch and grabbing my hands to direct them up and down her fabulous body. I groaned and started forming a chubby that grinded into her butt cheeks while I palmed her tits. She twisted, kissed my lips, and then circled around me to press her bosom into my back while Moon moved in front of me.

The song playing was a slow groove, well-suited to swaying bodies and close contact. With her heels, Moon's legs were long enough that she was able to straddle my left thigh and practically dry-hump herself on it. She wrapped her arms around my neck, nuzzled her nose along my jaw line, and tilted her head to sear her lips across mine.

I'd thought Moon was just going to give me a teasing kiss before pulling away and resuming our dance. Instead, she cinched her arms a little tighter and deepened our liplock, probing my mouth with her tongue as she inhaled sharply and increased her pressure. I kissed her right back, enjoying her spicy-sweet scent and the way she set my loins on fire, and we remained clasped together for the remainder of the song.

When it was over, she pulled back and stared into my eyes for a long while, her irises searching mine. I remained quiet, letting her search, until she gave me a beaming smile and sighed just loud enough to be heard over the ambient noise. She leaned over my shoulder and briefly pecked Adrienne, who was still molded against my back, and then murmured to me, "I was going to complain about you taking my girl away from me tomorrow, but instead I'm going to say 'thank you'."

I arched an eyebrow. "Thank you?"

She stood up straighter, untangling her legs from mine. "Thank you for bringing her back to me this week. I'll always miss her, but I can see there's nowhere else in the world she's happier than by your side. She belongs with you." Moon's eyes darted past my shoulder and she smiled while I felt Adrienne hug me even tighter from behind.

Moon still had her arms around my neck, and with an impish grin she tugged me close and gave me the quick, teasing kiss this time. Her lips went to my ear immediately after, and she added, "But don't think I'm letting either of you leave without a proper goodbye tonight."

I smirked and let my eyes roam up and down her slender body as I replied, "Of course not."

Talita was the next to cut in. She didn't say much, except for body language that is. Despite me and Adrienne staying at the girls' apartment every night except for Adrienne's birthday, there had been no further hookups between me and the United Nations girls since that abrupt ending Saturday night. But the way Talita rubbed her substantial curves against me throughout the next song made it quite clear that she intended to pick up right where Saturday night had left off, and she finished our little dance by probing my mouth with her tongue just like Moon had.

Rania, on the other hand, didn't cuddle up to me when it was her turn. Taking gentle hold of my hand, she led me off the dance floor and over to the bar, where she ordered my now ubiquitous Manhattan and got a fruity concoction for herself. And once we had our tumblers, she led me outside onto the balcony.

"So, Mister Infamous Big Ben," she began with a breezy smile as we reached the far railing and its expansive view of the evening skyline. "How have you enjoyed your first trip to the Big Apple?"

I scanned the area from left to right. Although the street level was far, far below, buildings much taller than ours still towered above us as well. From here, we could see the Empire State Building down 5th Avenue to the north between a couple of other skyscrapers. "Well it's certainly much ... bigger ... than I'm used to. I grew up in quintessential suburbia: six-lane surface streets with 55 mile-an-hour speed limits and a distinct lack of buildings over two stories tall. Even though I've moved to San Francisco, it's still not nearly as imposing as Manhattan."

She rolled her eyes. "I didn't ask about the city per se, but about your trip."

I smiled. "Imposing city but lovely people. Well, except for the cranky, impatient ones on the streets and sidewalks. But my new co-workers – and especially Adrienne's roommates – lovely people." I raised my tumbler in salute to her.

Rania blushed as she clinked my glass. "That a come on to get into my panties?"

I snorted. "After spending a week with me, do you really think that's the kind of guy I am?"

She shrugged. "Still trying to figure out exactly what kind of guy you are. On the one hand, the stories A.D. tells make you out into this too-good-to-believe Sex God who makes women melt into orgasmic puddles beneath your heaving body. On the other hand, you haven't been nearly as ... well ... sexually active this week as that reputation might have led me to believe."

"'Sexually active'?"

"I dunno. From the stories A.D. told, I half-believed you'd show up and with one look, make me go weak in the knees and find myself unable to resist bending over and inviting you to ravage me. I thought you might wind up cruising through a bunch of parties all week seducing my friends left and right, adding notches to your belt."

I frowned. "Exactly what kind of stories has Adrienne TOLD you?"

She shrugged. "Lots of stories. Like this sorority that practically moved in to be your sex slaves with some kind of charter on the wall that gave you the right to seize and inseminate them at will."

I choked on the sip I was taking and had to catch myself for a moment. "Oh... that story," I chuckled. "Well that was a complicated situation that isn't nearly as bad as it sounds."

"But it's true."

I shrugged and nodded.

"So with a reputation like that, I'd have thought you'd spend the week prowling all these parties and ... well... 'hunting'. Instead you spent the whole week falling in love with Adrienne."

"Umm ... Adrienne and I were already in love."

Rania simply shrugged.

"And 'hunting' isn't really my thing." I shook my head. "If an opportunity presents itself, that's one thing; but I'm actually not very good at chasing girls."

"'If an opportunity presents itself'. You mean like Moon?"

I shrugged. "Sure."

Rania blinked and thought about that, taking a sip of her cocktail. She stared out across the city for a long minute in silence, and I let her be alone with her thoughts. But after taking another sip, she finally looked back at me with those big brown doe eyes and smiled. "Well knowing what the girls have planned for you, that opportunity just might present itself tonight."

I arched an eyebrow at that. But with one last flash of pearly white teeth, Rania saluted me with her drink and headed back inside.


Not long after that brief chat with Rania, Adrienne came out onto the balcony to fetch me, saying that it was time to go. I told her that I wanted to make sure my co-workers were squared away first, so we hunted them down so I could say my goodbyes.

Zach and Raven were chatting up a heavily-tattooed redhead and a buxom blonde together, but they paused their conversation long enough to wish me luck. Raven even gave me a hug goodbye, to my surprise.

June and Albert figured my exit meant it was a socially acceptable time to depart as well, so I pointed them in the direction of Zach and Raven and told June I'd see her in the San Francisco office come Monday morning.

Max clapped my hand and gave me a man-hug goodbye. He told me Enrico had already left but he'd pass along my regards. And finally I let my impatient girlfriend drag me out of the nightclub.

About five minutes later four very giggly, mostly drunk girls led me into their West Village apartment building. Adrienne led the way, and once we got into the elevator, Moon wrapped her legs around my waist and shoved her tongue down my throat. I wound up carrying the skinny Korean babe all the way into the girls' apartment.

Six nights ago, Talita had complained that she'd missed out watching me fuck Moon. That wasn't a problem tonight, as fucking the pretty Asian girl was the very first thing I did. We'd barely made it through the front door before I pulled a quick U-turn, slammed her up against the wall, and reached down to unzip myself. She wasn't wearing any panties beneath her dress, so all I had to do was notch myself into position and let gravity impale her body on my shaft.

"Fuckin' A..." Moon moaned as she sank down to full depth. Her head lolled to the side, which gave me a perfect opening to bite her neck like a vampire. She tightened up at the momentary sensation of pain, clutching all four limbs around me and also squeezing her cunt muscles around my cock. Then, she relaxed and kept on moaning as I retracted my teeth in favor of a sucking hickey motion. "Oh fuck me," she crooned.

So I did. Fully-clothed, we rutted against that wall for a good couple of minutes, my hands on her bare ass and thighs while I powered my way into her skinny little body. I feasted on her neck until she brained her own head against the wall a couple of times by accident, unable to control her spastic motions. Then, she turned her face to mine and we played tonsil hockey instead.

"Pick me up," she announced a minute later, and I got a fresh grip on her legs and backed away from the wall. Cinching her legs more tightly around my waist to make sure she didn't slip, Moon held my face in her hands as she kissed me one more time, and then she reached down to grab hold of her dress and rip the entire garment over her head.

She'd gone full commando underneath, not even wearing a bra. I ducked my head and nibbled on her sensitive, puffy pink nipples, but I backed away when she started unbuttoning my shirt to strip me naked as well.

Meanwhile, Talita sat on a leather recliner with her legs thrown over the armrests while she masturbated. Adrienne and Rania were on the loveseat next to her, kissing and fondling and slowly divesting each other of clothing as well. Tomorrow morning Adrienne and I would be leaving, and this was simply the girls' way of saying goodbye.

Finally, Moon got my dress shirt unbuttoned and tugged it off my shoulders before ripping my undershirt over my head. She'd remained perched around my waist the entire time, and even as light as she was, my arms were starting to get tired. She complained as I pulled her off my prick and sat her down on the wide sofa. But I quickly kicked off my shoes, dropped my slacks, and knelt on the floor to reintroduce my cock to her lonely cunt.

Moon's complaints turned into croons of happiness as I re-entered her, and she raised her legs over my shoulders while I resumed my pumping motions. At the same time, Talita had stripped herself naked as well, save for a lacy yellow bra. With Moon's butt at the edge of the sofa cushion and her head and shoulders reclined against the backrest, the Korean girl was in a perfect position for Talita to squat over her face and lower her steaming pussy to Moon's extended tongue.

For the next five minutes or so I fucked Moon's tight cunt while staring at and occasionally playing with Talita's juicy ass. I'd said before that the voluptuous Brazilian girl had an ass made for doggy-style, and I promised myself that I'd nail her in that position before the night ended. Hell, I promised myself I'd sink myself INTO that ass before the night ended.

But first things first. I was still fucking Moon, and with her delayed, built-up orgasms I had yet to get her off. Still, the more I fondled and stared at Talita's ass the more I wanted in, so I stepped up my game a little bit and removed my hands from Talita's bubble butt to focus on titillating Moon's erogenous zones. Sure enough, I could feel the Korean babe tensing up and hear her whimpers as her pleasure built and built like a pressure boiler reaching critical tension. And then all at once Moon tightened up and screamed her orgasm right into Talita's crotch.

Working my legs hard, I powered my way in and out of Moon's clenching cunt while she shook and shuddered beneath me. But right when her body went limp, I quickly withdrew, planted my left foot on the sofa cushion, and slammed my dick into Talita's pussy from behind.

"MEU DEUS!" the Brazilian girl shrieked, her head dropping down between her shoulder blades as she concentrated on the feeling of sudden fullness. Her whole body jerked forward and back as I grabbed onto her waist and pounded her hard and fast right from the beginning. And I didn't let up even when Moon recovered enough to start licking her cooch again from the other side.

Eventually, though, Moon slithered her way out from under Talita's body to take a break. Pulling back on the Brazilian girl's hips, I re-positioned her with both knees on the sofa cushion and her arms braced against the backrest. Standing on the floor, I resumed drilling her from behind while I reached up to expertly slip the catch of her lacy yellow bra and free her healthy mounds to my awaiting palms.

While it had taken a while to build Moon up to that incredible climax, Talita's orgasms rippled through her body with almost frightening ease. Everything I did set her off, whether it was the way I corkscrewed my cock around her inner walls or scratched my fingernails along her ribcage. She came over and over again, averaging one orgasm every couple of minutes, and after the fifth one she fell forward and collapsed her chest against the sofa's backrest.

Now, Talita's body was fully limp, and looking down while spreading her buttcheeks to the side revealed that dusky anal star. Buzzing my fingers around her anus had already shown her to be quite sensitive there, so I figured she wouldn't protest. But before I could even retract my prick from her pussy to switch holes, Adrienne suddenly appeared beside me with a tube of KY jelly.

I grinned at my girlfriend and remarked, "You read my mind."

She giggled impishly and squirted a healthy glob of lube right at Talita's rosebud. Then, she turned and seared a nuclear kiss across my lips while pushing back on my pelvis to free my cock. Once it was out, she jacked it several times in her hand and deepened our kiss. And with one final burst of mouth pressure, Adrienne broke our kiss and growled right into my face, "Ride her HARD."

I smirked my understanding as she aimed my cock herself. Pushing through the glob of lube, I managed to pop the mushroom head through Talita's sphincter. And then my body lunged forward of its own accord in reaction to Adrienne's unexpected spank on my ass, skewering Talita's cornhole in a single thrust.

Fuck yeah.


Six nights ago, Talita had complained that she'd missed out watching me fuck Moon. Well we'd taken care of that one.

Also six nights ago, Moon had insisted that the girls had to see me cum all over Adrienne's face. So we took care of that one, too ... eventually.

My first ejaculation had shot deep within Talita's bowels. After riding that Brazilian booty HARD just like Adrienne told me to, I'd slammed forward with enough force to pin Talita's pelvis against the backrest, our bodies pressed together from my chest down to my toes as my cock spat out wad after wad of hot spunk into her rectum.

After that, the girls got me cleaned up and it was Adrienne's turn to go for a ride, sitting me down on the couch and smothering my face in her tits while she fucked herself to orgasm. Moon wanted a ride after that, only she went reverse cowgirl so that her roommates could take turns eating her out from the other side. After she gradually built up to her pent-up screaming orgasm, Talita hopped on next.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.