Hunger
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2014 by Janno Jones

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Arnie's donut shop is being driven out of business by a competitor across the street. He is visited by a mysterious woman selling a flour that she says will make his donuts a big hit. It's true -- the donuts are irresistible, especially to women, who can't get enough of them. Soon, Arnie's shop is crowded with growing female customers. A new series.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Magic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Horror   Food   Size   BBW   Body Modification  

Arnie trembled uncontrollably as he looked at the woman in front of him. Her deep red skin, glowing yellow eyes, and the tangle of braids framing her face made her look terrifying.

"You puny little man!" she said, and her voice echoed off the walls of the room. "You don't know what you're saying. You have no respect for the old ways, you and your kind. You think you can go about trampling on the knowledge that has sustained life on this planet for millennia. Sacrilege!"

Arnie cowered in the corner as her voice seemed to reverberate in his very bones. "I'm sorry," he said, trembling. "I didn't mean that. Please forgive me."

She seemed placated for a moment, and her skin muted from red to pink to a light tan color. The light returned to normal in the room.

"But what about me?" Arnie said, hoarsely. "What happens to me?"

"I think you know that," she said, baring her sharp white teeth in a smile. "You are the other side of the coin from these women," she continued, pointing to the pigs rooting for crumbs on the floor. "You are starving to death, Arnie. Your hunger is of a different kind. You crave sex, don't you?" She pointed to his stiff dick, which was painfully erect again. "Your sexual hunger is never sated. But each time you have sex it drains more of your life energy, till you could simply blow away like a leaf in the wind."

"But I wasn't here 500 years ago," he whined. "I'm not the one who hurt your people!"

"What is 500 years to me?" she said. "All time is the same. There is no ticking clock for me, for this land.

"I am the corn goddess, Arnie," she continued. "I blessed the ground and the crops grew. When your people came they trampled the ground. And they brought those scavengers, the pigs, who ate everything in sight and destroyed our gardens, our forests. They carried diseases from your world that killed millions of us. They were like a plague on our land."

"But I don't get it," Arnie gasped. "I was just here minding my business, trying to run this stupid little donut shop. I never hurt--"

"You still don't understand, do you?" she thundered again. "Nature must always be in balance. You are paying for the sins of your ancestors. It happens all the time. Wrongs must be avenged, even if it takes centuries of your time to do it."

"I'll make up for it," Arnie pleaded. "I'll donate to charity. I'll make donuts for the poor little Indian kids. There's a reservation around here somewhere, isn't there? I think I heard there are some tribes left upstate. I can help them. Just let me do it."

"No," she said, patting one of the pigs on the head. "I'm sure you have some lovely do-gooder ideas for helping the disadvantaged, but it's too late. The damage has been done. The pigs are loose in the land, Arnie, and they're trampling everything. You and your people need to make amends."

She began to chant, a high, whining chant that seemed to get the pigs excited. They gathered around her, nuzzling her legs with their snouts, grunting and squealing, their large bodies quivering with excitement. The air was thick with their strong, pungent smell, and once again Arnie felt nauseous, like he was going to start retching. He was so weak he didn't think he could stand up anymore; if he vomited, it would be right here where he sat.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.