Hunger
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2014 by Janno Jones

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Arnie's donut shop is being driven out of business by a competitor across the street. He is visited by a mysterious woman selling a flour that she says will make his donuts a big hit. It's true -- the donuts are irresistible, especially to women, who can't get enough of them. Soon, Arnie's shop is crowded with growing female customers. A new series.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Magic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Horror   Food   Size   BBW   Body Modification  

The sound coming from the back room of the bakery was truly frightening. It was like a wild animal had gotten loose back there. Arnie heard grunts, roars, metal trays falling to the floor, and moans of ecstasy. He shuddered to think what was going on.

That damn flour, he thought. I should have destroyed it when I had the chance. Now instead of just Julie back there, he had three more women who seemed to be driven insane by the donuts he'd made.

Julie. He remembered that he'd locked Julie in the walk-in refrigerator. It was a cruel thing to do, but he had needed to get her away from the donuts. Now, he heard a sound that struck terror in his heart.

It was the noise of a heavy steel refrigerator door opening. There was the squeak of the hinges, and then the thudding of the heavy door against the wall when it opened, and then the click of the lock when it closed again.

He heard the executive woman say, "Are there any more donuts in there?"

Then Julie's voice answered, "No. Not the good kind. Not the delicious kind. Just regular junk donuts. Who are you?" she said. "How did you get back here?"

"We followed the smell," the executive woman said. Her voice sounded low, guttural. "That sweet, delicious, tantalizing smell. We ate them all up. How do we get more?"

"He has to make them," Julie said. "The guy out front. Arnie. The baker."

There was silence, and Arnie knew they were coming. He thought about running out the door, but he knew that wouldn't work.

They would find him, he was sure of that. They would track him down, no matter where he ran to, because they knew he was the only one who could make the donuts.

The donuts that they had to have now.

If he could just distract them somehow, buy some time so that he could dump the flour down the toilet, maybe then he could stop this nightmare from happening.

But then they appeared in the doorway, and he knew he'd never distract them.

The three women in business suits came out first, and they looked possessed. They had crumbs smeared all over them, as if they'd gobbled up the donuts like animals. Their hair was disheveled, and their clothes were a mess. Their blouses were torn open and two of them had taken their jackets off. Arnie could see that the waistbands of their skirts looked tight. The leader, who'd been in the shop this morning, was licking crumbs off her fingers lasciviously.

They stopped and stared at Arnie.

"That's him," the leader said, looking at Arnie with glittering, obsessed eyes.

"Arnie, honey, why don't you come over here?" Julie purred, seductively. She had appeared in the doorway now, and she was truly a sight. Her arms, her neck, her legs, had all gotten thicker. Her jowls shook as she smiled at Arnie. Her naked breasts had doubled in size, and her stomach was poking over the waistband of her red panties, which could barely contain her swelling hips.

Arnie felt sick to his stomach. The women were all leering at him, looking like they wanted to have sex with him, but he suddenly felt dizzy and nauseous. They started toward him, swinging their hips like trollops, and he could hear high heels clicking on the tile floor. The strange thing was, that even though he felt sick, his cock was stiff as a board. He felt weak, lightheaded, and the thought occurred to him just before he passed out that all the strength and energy in his body had gone to his cock.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.