She's My Wingman
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2014 by Clowns

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - When Bruce meets Sara, there seems to be no limits to their quest for debauchery.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Size   BBW   Big Breasts  

Over the next couple of weeks Jerry made sure we got a full play by play account of he and his mom's encounters. Jerry can't believe his luck in that he and his mom end up alone way more than they used to. It hasn't dawned on him that Keri would have full control to insure their alone time.

Sara continued to work on Samantha. Apparently Sam was becoming quite good with pleasing the female form and Sara thought it time she move to the male form while bringing her mom into the picture. At 15, Samantha was much cuter than her mom and already a couple inches taller. At 32DD, it would seem she had a good start on developing her mother's curves. Samantha had picked up on her mom and brother's new found relationship, which was all part of the plan.

Friday would be a sleep over at Sara's house. Both Keri and Sam were invited and I had my secret invitation. When I arrived with pizza around 8, they were all in their bra and panties giving each other pedicures and manicures. Neither one seemed surprised to see me, and truth be known, I think they all knew why I was there.

After we ate, Sara told me to strip. When I asked what was up, she came right and told me she and Keri have been teaching Samantha how to give head and they needed a real cock. Apparently they had been practicing earlier with a banana. Sara was clearly calling the shots but Keri seemed to have no problem with what was happening.

They were very much into explaining it all as they went. Sara did the lion's share of the teaching, but when asked Keri stepped up and did her part. Sam told them that having a real person to give instant feedback made all the difference. Those difficult tongue maneuvers that she just couldn't get became simple. Apparently she was right because she had my balls drain in no time. She managed to swallow most of my load. There was some gaging because she wasn't expecting it and they assured her that sperm was an acquired taste and that she would get use to the texture before she knew it.

They whisked her off into the bedroom, and I was told not to move. After an hour, they had me come in. She looked like an angel laying in the middle of Sara's bed. Her long silky auburn hair was laid out around her pillow to showcase her face, made up perfectly. She wore a white silk Baby Doll with laces and ruffles that revealed nothing but hinted at it all. Half way up her right thigh was a white garter belt, which seemed to certify that she was indeed a virgin. The room was lit by twenty or more candles and white sheets were laid out everywhere. Soft harp music played.

I stood in awe at the beauty only someone so young can possess. With Sara on my right and Keri on my left, they led me to the bed "May we present to you on her 15th birthday, the lovely lady Samantha. She came into this room a girl, but will leave a woman." I am not the sentimental type but it had me hard.

I remained standing as the two woman lay down beside Sam, while each began to kiss her neck and face, all while caressing her from head to toe. Her legs slowly opened like a flower and once Keri did her tonguing ritual to get everything down there nice and wet, Keri told me I could remove her garter. I kneeled down between her open legs and slowly slid it down and off her leg, reveling in how smooth her skin was.

Keri kisses her daughter gently on the lips, "Are you ready?" She looks up at me with those big blue eyes, "Yes".

Keri looks up to me, "Please be gentle with my little girl."

I slowly move over her. I can feel the heat from her body. I notice the droplets of sweat covering her body, her quickness of breath, all in anticipation of what was about to happen. With Keri holding one hand and Sara holding her other, I began to mount her.

"Wait", Sara stops me. "Let Keri put it in."

Keri reaches down, grips my cock, and moves it between the lips of her labia. She moves the head back and forth. I can feel the wetness and the heat of her cunt on the tip of my cock head. As she rubs it back and forth I slowly push inward until I find that magical barrier. Sara and Keri each grabbed a hand above her head as I gave a quick push and I was through.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.