She's My Wingman - Cover

She's My Wingman

Copyright© 2014 by Clowns

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - When Bruce meets Sara, there seems to be no limits to their quest for debauchery.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Size   BBW   Big Breasts  

The rest of the trip is fairly quiet and uneventful. I can't seem to stop thinking of Keri's big tits. Why do guys go so gaga over a set of big knockers? I know I can't seem to get enough of them. I know smaller boobs are more sensitive, but for someone to have their jugs played with for over an hour without waking up just seems bizarre, or at least it should be, right? Or is it just that her tits have been groped and squeezed and pulled on and twisted and sucked on so much these last few weeks that it doesn't even register in her consciousness. They are for sure the largest natural boobs I have ever encountered. Actually, bigger than any fake boobs too. For sure bigger than Sara, haha. Bigger than my wife's. I like my wife's boobs – they are a good healthy C cup. Still firm after two kids. How many boobs have I actually got to play with? More than fifty for sure. Over a hundred? Two hundred? Could I even go back and count them? I wonder...

"Earth to Bruce. Come in Bruce". Sara is snapping her fingers inches away from my face. "Hello, I'm talking to you."

I sit up straight, "Sorry, I was zoned out."

"Yea. Do I need to drive? How much longer do we have?"

"Almost there."

We get to the hotel, check in, and head for the game. There wasn't even enough time to go up to the room. Everyone was in a good mood when we made it back to the hotel. There was no talk of boobs or MILFS or any of that. Keri did have a time keeping herself in place, which seemed to entertain several of the people around us and actually pissed off a few of the women. Why are women so harsh to other women?

When we got to the hotel, Keri was quick to notice we had just one room and even with two double beds, she questioned how we were all going to sleep.

"Well, I will sleep with Bruce here which leaves you and Jerry in that bed."

"But..." Keri started.

"Oh, you'll be fine." Sara pulls a bag from her suitcase. "I got you a present. I suppose it could be considered a present for all of us. I know Jerry will really like it."

With a confused look, Keri follows Sara into the bathroom. Jerry starts to turn on the TV but I stop him. I whisper, "Let's listen."

It isn't long before we hear Keri, "I can't wear that. My God, that's my son out there." I look over at Jerry who has a huge smile on his face. A few seconds later we hear Keri once again, "Please, not now. Please. Not here. Oh please. Oh, oh, oh gawd. Jesus. Oh God." There is a long pause and then a high pitched "oh fuck meeeeeeeeeee." Then silence and soon the door opens and out walks Sara in a new blue, baby doll nightie. With a little coaxing, Keri follows in a black Baby Doll that leaves nothing to the imagination. She has on a g-string which has already gotten lost inside her pussy lips.

Sara gives a twirl, "Well what do you guys think." I give my best wolf whistle. She grabs Keri and gets her to spin around, her boobs seem to bounce everywhere. Another whistle and we both clap.

"Why aren't you guys ready for bed?" Sara asks. When Jerry sees me strip naked, he soon follows. I get in to my bed alone, while Lisa pulls the blankets down for Keri, motioning Jerry to get in on the side closest to me. Soon Keri is lying flat on her back with Jerry on one side and Sara on the other, looking like a frightened deer. Is she frightened because she doesn't know what will happen next or because she knows exactly what happens next.

With Jerry on one side and Sara on the other, I have to lean up to see. "So, Jerry, what do you think of your mom's new outfit?"

Jerry is all smiles. "It looks amazing."

"You think your friends would approve?" Jerry does not miss that Sara is caressing the side of Keri's left breast.

"Oh yea. They would definitely approve."

"You think they would be jealous?"

"Yea", Jerry mimics Sara and soon he is caressing the right side of Keri's right breast. Keri doesn't move. In fact, she is more like a statue as she lays there with her eyes closed tight and her arms and legs pulled in as tight as possible.

"Aren't they soft?" Sara starts to massage her left breast and Jerry is quick to follow with the right.

She leans down and through the thin material, takes the hard nipple into her mouth. Jerry does not hesitate to do the same. "Your mom really likes sex. Did you know that? She let me finger her to an orgasm in the bathroom right before we came out. She really likes it. Feel how wet her pussy is."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.