She's My Wingman
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2014 by Clowns

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - When Bruce meets Sara, there seems to be no limits to their quest for debauchery.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Size   BBW   Big Breasts  

Lisa and I had Keri and her family over. We were playing "Apples to Apples" when Sara walks in, "Hey Jerry. When you're mom and I go for our training next week, how would you like to go along? I scored an extra ticket to the playoffs? How cool is that."

"Oh God yea. Of course I'll go." He looked to his mom. "I can go, right?"

"I don't know. You would miss at least two days of school."

"But it's the playoffs. I can take my books with me and have all my work caught up before we even get back. Come on Mom."

"I suppose," but only if you get your work assignments before we go and only if you won't miss any tests or anything."

"YES!" Jerry yells. "I gotta go call Bobby. He's going to flip. This is going to be the best time ever." In his excitement, he hugs his mom and then hugs Sara with a "Thanks, Sara" and then leaves the room.

The following week, Keri was surprised to find I was going also. We left shortly before 3 to go pick up Jerry and would drive up from there. When I pulled into the first rest area, Sara had Keri follow her in and they came out in much more casual outfits. Both wore short shorts and light summer tops. Even though it had some sort of tube top built in it for support, it was obvious that Keri was not wearing a bra and it looked like her boobs were ready to spill out at any moment.

Once we got going, I explained how I set up a meeting on the golf course for the following day and that I planned on Jerry being my caddy. "This way you don't have to spend the day in the hotel by yourself. Plus someone will need to protect you from these two cougars at night."

"I'm not a cougar." Sara pipes up. "Keri is the cougar, or do you prefer MILF?" Both Jerry and Keri blushed at that. "Let's hear the truth. Do you and your friends think your mom is a MILF?" Jerry stammered. "What's that? I can't hear you?"

"Yes. They think she is a MILF", he looks over at his mom out of the corner of his eye.

By now, Sara has turned completely so she can look into the back seat. "So what is it that they like?"

Jerry is silent so Sara presses on. "Her eyes? Her hair? Her butt?"

On that, Keri let out a "pffa".

"Come now, Keri. A lot of guys like a woman with a big booty. Gives a guy something to grab on too. Yee-haw. Slap that ass." This embarrassed Keri thoroughly but it did make Jerry laugh, although it was still an embarrassed laugh.

Sara continued on. "I bet I know what your friends like about your mom. It's those big boobies. Am I right? Of course, I missed out. I am barely a B cup. But your mom is ... what size are you again? 38FFF?"

"EE", she mumbled, her face almost pressed against the glass of the side window.

"What was that? We didn't hear you." Sara pushed.

Keri looked straight at Sara, "EE. I am a 38EE." She rolled her eyes to her son as if to say 'why are we having this conversation?'

"That's right, 38EE," Sara continues, completely ignoring Keri's wishes. "But then, you got to see your mom's tits a while back, didn't you Jerry." It was Jerry's turn to turn brought red. If he could have sunk into the seat he would have. "You caught your mom sneaking in the back door all naked. We had a fun night that night, didn't we, Keri."

When Keri did not respond, Sara made it clear she wouldn't stop until she got an answer. "I am sorry, Keri, I am having a hard time hearing you. I asked you if we had a fun time that night."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.