She's My Wingman
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2014 by Clowns

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - When Bruce meets Sara, there seems to be no limits to their quest for debauchery.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Size   BBW   Big Breasts  

It took most of the week to complete inventory. I was needed on several occasions as well as Brian. Fat Joe attempted to come up once but Sara was quick to turn him around while making it clear he was not allowed near the inventory. Sara told me at the end of the second day that Keri was none too keen about Brian at first. "I think she was a racist." She laughed, "Nothing like being impaled on 12 inches of big black cock to cure that."

I pointed out, "So you've done your good deed for the day then; one less racist in the world."

She pauses for a moment. "It could have just been the thought of something that big about to be shoved up your hoo-haw for the first time. I don't think her new hubby is very big down there." She laughs again and gives me a quick kiss on the cheek. "I guess I did do a good deed. I introduced her to big black cock."

On Thursday, as we are heading for our cars at the end of the day, Sara yells over, "By the way, we are going to Keri's house for lunch tomorrow. I already told people we may be a bit late getting back." I give her a thumbs-up and she waves goodbye.

Keri had planned to warm up some left-over casserole. She did manage to get it in the microwave but before the timer could go off, Keri was in the living room straddling a large black cock with my cock snuggled in her ass and her mouth clamped on to Sara's pussy. Before we left, Sara brought out the dish which was still slightly warm and fed us boys while Keri cleaned up – i.e. she was on her knees licking the cum from our cocks. Sara made it clear that whenever she sucked cock, no hands were allowed.

Sara reminded Keri that keeping her colon clean was a must from now on. "Guys don't want to walk around with your stinky ass smell on their dicks." Having just licked off her own shit from my dick, Keri did not care for the last two bites of casserole so Sara threw the dish in the sink as in and we departed.

Sara was quite gifted at molding people into her own private playthings. Within a couple of weeks, Keri's transformation was complete. I doubt there was much that Keri wouldn't do for Sara. Of course, Sara was always one to push the boundaries just to see how far she could take it. They managed to crash a frat party where Keri spent most of the night on her back while getting trained by at least twelve guys. Sara said it was hard to keep track as most went through the line two or three times. Sara sold condoms at the door for five bucks a piece and insured they were in place before proceeding. Sara explained to me later, "No one wants sloppy seconds. Imagine what she would be like after just 10 loads? We went through almost a full box of condoms. That's over thirty loads. Could you imagine how nasty that would be?" I tried but could not imagine it. I was a bit disappointed I wasn't there but Sara felt I needed to spend more time at home.

Jim thought Keri was having a sleep over at Sara's, which eventually they did end up there. Keri had to make excuses for a few days to give time for her pussy to mend and for all the hickies on her boobs to disappear. The few bruises that remained were blamed on Sara teaching her racket ball, which she was.

Those boobs did make big targets. They don't make a sport's bra big enough to contain someone built like Keri.

On the next women's night out, they parked next to the local strip club and Keri practiced giving head in the back of her minivan on various patrons leaving the club. It got to be quite the crowd around the minivan so Sara had Keri strip completely naked and they all formed a circle jerk around her in a nearby ditch, drenching her in cum. Luckily they had a blanket she could sit on for the ride home. Sara made her sit naked with all the cum dripping from her the whole way home.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.