She's My Wingman - Cover

She's My Wingman

Copyright© 2014 by Clowns

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - When Bruce meets Sara, there seems to be no limits to their quest for debauchery.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Size   BBW   Big Breasts  

The storage room is the attic of the building. It tends to get hot up there especially when you don't turn on the ventilation fan. Sara and I have been known to partake in what Sara calls "afternoon delight", "just to take the edge off". Brian, the black man with the large cock who handles most of our purchasing joins us periodically.

I get a call from Sara that I am needed upstairs. When I get there, I immediately see that ventilation is not turned on. When I get up the stairs to the storage room, I find Sara and Keri doing inventory. Both are sweating, but Jeri is drenched. Sara has her drinking Gatorade while she drinks water. Keri has removed her jacket and her white blouse is now see-through and even with a bra on, it is clear that Keri has large dark areola capped with nipples the size of thimbles when erect - which they very much are now.

As I come down the aisle towards them, Sara speaks, "We need your help reaching the stuff on top."

The room is arranged with rows of shelves with a small walkway between each row, barely big enough for one person. There is no way to avoid contact if you should need to get past someone short of walking all the way to the end. Well of course what I need is beyond the two of them and Sara is positioned so that Keri moving to the end of the aisle is not an option. So when I come to Keri. She tries foolishly to press herself up against the shelves but obviously that is not going to do much. So she decides to turn so I can pass behind her, which allows me to push my crotch up into her soft ass.

Once I get to Sara, she stands so we go chest to chest, and then once I have passed she immediately steps in front of Keri before she can turn and soon they are tit to tit but Sara decides to stop, brings her hands up to on each side of Keri's breasts, then squeezes them together, "Wow, these things really stick out don't they. Those nipples could put an eye out. Don't you think so, Bruce?"

I just look at the two of them and smile. Although completely embarrassed, Keri just stands there not sure what to do. "Of wait, that is the wrong one. It's this one over here." Of course she points to a box above her new location. Keri, still stunned I think, remains with her back to the shelf so that this time we must pass chest to chest. When I get right in front of her, Sara stops me. "Wait, I see something." She comes over and peers into the cleavage of Keri's breasts which is massive since her chest is pushed into my chest, which really pushes her boobs up and out - like a push up bra. Sara reaches in and pokes a couple of fingers in her cleavage. "Oh, guess it was just sweat. Thought it might be a spider. My bad."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.