Brat Pack - Cover

Brat Pack

Copyright© 2014 by Dr Scribble

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Rob Hudson meets Holly King, and is pretty sure they are meant for each other. Holly's friends, Jane and Anne, take virgin Rob in hand to show him how to give a girl a good time, but although they both want to have his babies, they have an agreement with Holly not to fuck him until after she does. Holly decides to hold off, but takes Rob home where she asks her younger sister to fuck him and he meets the sisters' attractive single mother... Fortunately Rob has a plan to keep everyone happy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Harem   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Lactation   Pregnancy   Slow  

Perhaps wisely, Cathy continued to grant Devon fucking rights. After all, he still believed the child she was carrying to be his. Maybe because of the shock of her breaking off their engagement, but he actually began to improve his game. Jane and Anne probably had something to do with that, as they put him through an intense training course on getting the woman off first. As with me, they wouldn't let him fuck them – their pussies were strictly for me.

They enjoyed double-teaming me, taking it in turns to get my spunk, while the other got to lick and suck my cock clean. And of course, most of these encounters continued to be filmed. Devon never complained at being kept busy editing our footage, and both the website subscriptions and our sales of DVDs were taking off, world-wide. It seems there are a lot of people out there fascinated by the process of seeing girls being fucked pregnant, fucked whilst pregnant, and after they've given birth. We dropped the plan of filming the actual delivery – much less interesting according to our customer survey.

Over the next three months, all the pregnancies started to show. Cathy was the biggest, since she'd started first, then Daniella, followed quickly by Jane and Anne, who conceived at much the same time – the same evening, I seem to recall – and finally Holly.

We'd set up the studio, with a smooth floor and a large bed, and every evening and weekend, we'd film one or two fucks – depending on how good my powers of recovery were. Holly and I passed our nineteenth birthdays, Daniella her seventeenth. Jane and Anne's birthdays were in the second half of the year, so they were both still eighteen when Cathy went into labour.

As we'd planned, Holly and I took her to the hospital, in our capacities of daughter and prospective son-in-law, and Devon joined us after school, where he played the "father" role to perfection.

Really, if he'd been a better lover, I have to admit he would have been quite a good guy. However, I was delighted he was no longer going to marry Cathy. As soon as she got her figure back, we were getting married and getting started on a brother or sister for the new baby. Daniella's confinement was due by the end of August or early September. She wasn't sure, because having the implant removed and getting pregnant a week later had somewhat thrown the usual calculations out. Jane and Anne's babies were due in mid-September, Holly's in late October. the house was going to fill up fast now the babies were starting to arrive.

Cathy was in hospital for a couple of days. As an older mother, although this baby was not her first, they wanted to make sure both of them were fine. Happily, they were, and Cathy eventually came home holding the baby we'd made together, my first child, a boy we decided to call Gavin. His last name would be Somersby, as Devon was going down on the birth certificate as the boy's father. Not exactly born in wedlock, but neither were thousands of other babies, and Cathy and I would soon be married.

Devon carried on teaching, though by now, the income from the website and DVD sales was more than sufficient for our needs. I think he did it so he didn't have to be in the house all the time, and witness me fucking the females.

All the girls helped with the baby, allowing Cathy and me time to plan our wedding. As she was divorced, it would take place before a Registrar, but we could stage it anywhere that was licensed for weddings.

We decided to blow some of our new wealth on a small wedding at a country hotel which just happened to have in its garden a most romantic ruin, apparently of a castle. (I learned later it was a Victorian folly, built by the original builder and owner of the premises, which had been designed as a comfortable country home, and only became a hotel in the 1990s.) We invited only close family – the girls, of course, but they had to promise to be discreet – four pregnant females all living under the same roof would be just too much for the gossip-mongers to accept – or, worse still, the tabloid newspapers. They all agreed to wear shapeless clothing. Holly was to be the only bridesmaid, as her bump was small enough to be completely hidden. She was delighted, but Daniella and the other girls were inclined to be a bit grouchy, though they agreed it would be a bad thing if the pregnancies were made public.

In the event, Cathy worked hard at getting her waist back, but her breasts remained quite large, much to Gavin's (and my) joy. Apart from attracting a lot of male glances, whenever she was out, and especially at the wedding hotel, there was no comment. Gavin was being looked after in the bridal suite – in quite a different way from how Cathy looked after me there, that night.

We'd been saving ourselves, intending to get started making a new baby on our wedding night, so I was feeling really horny by the time we decided to go to bed. We might have overlooked the business plan, which was to film the first fucks after a birth, intended to make a brother or sister for the first baby, but the rest of the team hadn't. How they'd smuggled the camcorders and even a film light into the bedroom I didn't know. If anyone had seen them, what would they have thought?

So, when Cathy and I stood at the foot of the large, circular bed and I slowly disrobed her, there were four other people in the room – five if you count Gavin – and two camcorders.

I joined Cathy nude and we slipped into the Jacuzzi situated at one side of the bedroom. It reminded me that we should install a hot tub at the barn as soon as possible, to replace the one Cathy'd had to leave behind in Wales. Once in the water, side by side, I leaned across to kiss her, allowing at the same time, my arm and hand to trail across her heavy breasts. Cathy arched her back, and I moved down so I could lick her nipples.

'Rob! Don't do that, you'll—'

She was too late. I suckled a nipple and beads of milk appeared all round her areola. Her milk was warm and sweet. She held me while I fed from her.

'You should leave some for the baby, ' she reminded me.

I lifted my mouth from her nipple. 'Okay.' Then I moved in on the other side. with similar results.

Cathy sighed and slipped a couple of fingers between her pussy lips.

I checked out the pool and saw she was sitting close to one of the small gratings from which bubbles of air were being pumped. I slipped one arm round her back and the other under knees and moved her the few inches until the stream of bubbles was directly under her pussy.

Her eyes almost bugged out. 'Rob! What did you do?' She looked down and saw the bubbles.

In answer, I got down on my knees in front of her, spread her legs and moved in on her breasts again, first one side, then the other.

Her legs wrapped round me, and she pulled me so my cock was resting against her mound, which was being tickled relentlessly by the bubbles. Her hips bucked against mine. It was a welcome return of a feeling I hadn't had for a while, since I stopped fucking anyone a week or so before the wedding.

'Don't you fuck her underwater, ' Jane commanded. She seemed to have taken over as Director. 'If you're going to start doing that, we need an underwater camera.'

Okay. Good idea not to fuck Cathy – yet – but I could still get her off.

I took a lungful of air and dived – literally – towards her pussy. She pulled her own hand away as I licked and sucked and rubbed. Her thighs cramped around me and I thought I might drown unless she let me up for air. The bubbles were also tickling me, now, and distracting me from what I should be doing.

Eventually, I simply had to come up to replenish my air supply. But when I would have gone down on her again, she stood up, pulling me with her. She leaned over to pick up a towel, giving me an enticing view – and the cameras an enticing shot – of water running off her pussy lips. We dried ourselves quickly and headed for the bed.

Cathy more or less flung herself down, legs spread, pussy lips flowering open.

'Fuck me, ' she said simply.

I brought my cock up to her opening, dibbled it inside to spread some lubrication around, then fed it slowly, inch by inch, into her baby tube. I was home.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.