Brat Pack - Cover

Brat Pack

Copyright© 2014 by Dr Scribble

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Rob Hudson meets Holly King, and is pretty sure they are meant for each other. Holly's friends, Jane and Anne, take virgin Rob in hand to show him how to give a girl a good time, but although they both want to have his babies, they have an agreement with Holly not to fuck him until after she does. Holly decides to hold off, but takes Rob home where she asks her younger sister to fuck him and he meets the sisters' attractive single mother... Fortunately Rob has a plan to keep everyone happy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Harem   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Lactation   Pregnancy   Slow  

It was regrettable, but Holly and I couldn't get time off college to help Cathy and Devon with the move. She was in her sixth month and had a svelte, swollen belly, and even Devon had commitments at the school he was leaving, so in the end, she had to let the removal men pack and move everything. It's not that this was such a bad thing, but I suppose it was a woman thing that she wanted to pack her own stuff (and everyone else's).

In the meantime, it was a surprise to nobody that Daniella, my girlfriend's sister and Cathy's daughter, was confirmed as pregnant. So were Jane and Anne, Holly's college friends. And the father of each child was me.

I guess it was a man thing that knowing I had fucked babies into the wombs of four women made me feel powerful. I wanted to fuck more women and make them pregnant.

The removal had gone without a hitch, so at the next available study break, Holly and I and Jane and Anne drove to the converted barn Cathy and Devon had bought. Devon was at his new school, learning the local practices, and Daniella was at her school when we arrived. Cathy told us which bedrooms to use, which at this time was one each, and then led me off into hers and proceeded to strip me and herself down.

Her belly was unmissable. Gently rounded, it would grow rapidly in the next couple of months or so. She had kept her mound and vagina shaved, which I loved, and her breasts were growing larger.

I gazed at her, my cock springing with each heartbeat, and precum beginning to ooze out of it. Cathy lay back on the bed, her feet on the floor and her legs spread wide. She held out her arms in welcome and I got between her knees. At first, I leaned over her bump to lick her breasts, but she happily pulled me down so I was in contact with all of her front, assuring me it would not harm the baby. I licked and suckled, and used my fingers to rub around her vagina, stirring her pussy lips into producing lubricant. As soon as I could, without hurting her, I slipped two fingers inside her, slightly hooked, and made rapid in-out movements, hoping to find her G-spot. She moaned and groaned with pleasure, and put her hand on mine, seeking to direct where I rubbed. At the same time, we engaged in some very enjoyable kissing.

Eventually, she wanted more than my fingers up her baby-tube. I left her breasts and went down on her quim, licking and sucking, and using my fingers around her little bump. The scent of her arousal grew stronger, and the lips of her pussy flowered. I withdrew my fingers and replaced them with my straining cock. We were both so ready that I was able to sink into her to my balls.

'Shouldn't we be filming this?' I asked.

'No, this is just for us, ' Cathy replied. 'Film the next one. Or three. Or however many we can fit in this week. I have a lot of catching up to do – you know what Devon's like.'

I'd seen Devon attempting to fuck Cathy and failing miserably. I don't know what arrangement they had come to, presumably she still let him fuck her, because he thought the baby was his and they were engaged to be married. So yes, I did know what Devon was like. I thought it was terribly sad that Cathy was going to throw herself away – as I thought of it – on a useless fucker like him.

My thoughts must have been reflected in my expression. Cathy wrapped her legs round me and pulled me in hard.

'Fuck me, Rob, ' she groaned. 'Fuck me now, and when this baby's born, you can fuck another into me. Come on, Rob, fuck me harder.'

Cathy knew how to press my buttons. Trapped by her legs and her pussy gobbling at my cock, I couldn't hold back.

'Cathy ... I'm going to... shoot!' I got out just as my cock started firing wads of sperm at her cervix.

She moaned her appreciation and we lay together for a while afterwards, my cock keeping my sperm bottled up in her.

Holly was leaning against the doorway in just a bra and panties. She sighed. 'You two don't waste any time, do you!'

I pulled out of Cathy and bent to lick and suck her clean, after which she cleaned my cock with her mouth.

'I've got something to talk to you about later, ' she said, 'but I can see Holly needs you now.'

I kissed her, left her sprawled inelegantly on her bed, and went to my girlfriend.


I was balls-deep in Holly as we engaged doggy-fashion, in her room. She was leaning forward, gripping a chair while I took my pleasure, fucking my cock home in her repeatedly.

The last time we had made love, she'd muttered about my fucking a baby into her. As far as I knew, she'd been fitted with an implant, so that would have been impossible, but her sister, Daniella, had also had one fitted – and later removed – and she was now carrying my baby. So maybe I was planting a baby in Holly's womb. I'd find out one day, no doubt. Meanwhile, I could always dream. On the other hand, implants don't work for ever, and it was four or five months since Holly's had been inserted. I was not aware that she'd had it replaced.

I reached under her with one hand and rubbed her clit, while with the other I pinched and rubbed her breasts. I glanced up and saw Jane and Anne in the doorway, both turned slightly sideways, so I could see their little baby-bumps. Their pregnancies weren't so far along as Cathy's, but already their bellies showed signs of beginning to swell.

I fucked Holly with renewed vigour. This was what I had wanted, a houseful of pregnant females, all carrying my child. We frequently filmed our fucks, and made them available to stream on our premium website, and also as DVDs which punters could buy. We had a growing fan base and our income was increasing, as people enjoyed watching me actually fucking girls pregnant. Grabbing Holly's hips, I pulled her hard onto my cock and began firing sperm at her cervix. She grunted and I felt her pussy squeeze me and her tummy muscles begin to ripple.

My cock slipped out of her, and sperm began running down her legs. Jane came to me and popped my cock in her mouth, while Anne began to lick Holly clean. Holly laid back on her bed, to facilitate Anne, while Jane put in some serious licking and sucking of my cock and balls. Needless to say, I was soon revived by her ministrations. She sat me on the chair Holly had been using to support herself, and promptly sat herself on my prick.

I didn't get to fuck Jane and Anne as often as I did Holly, Daniella and Cathy, but these two were accomplished sex machines, having said from the start that they intended to become pregnant with my babies. We figure they might have succeeded in that the first time I'd ever fucked them, as they'd never had a period since.

Jane rose and fell on me. She had one hand on my shoulder while the other was squeezing her nipples. I used one hand to rub around our join, and the other to squeeze and fondle her other breast. Then I pulled her towards me so I could suckle.

Jane had great control of her pussy muscles and as I licked and sucked, she used them to massage my cock, milking it for my baby-batter. Obviously, since I'd just fucked Holly, we were in this for the long haul while my balls went about frantically manufacturing a fresh load.

On the bed, Anne and Holly were indulging in a little sixty-nining. Oddly enough (perhaps), I'm not turned on by girl-on-girl sex, or any aspect of homosexual bedroom activity. I suppose I've always liked girls and been fortunate in finding girls who liked me. On the other hand, the sight of long, female legs and jutting breasts was very enjoyable, and with any luck, Anne would be satisfied by Holly for long enough for me to recover from fucking Jane.

Probably by then, Daniella would be home. While I was there, the women would have to work out a kind of rota. I'd suggest it to them ... right after I'd filled Jane with the next helping of baby-batter.

'I'm cumming, ' I told her as I felt the ache in my perineum which presages an ejaculation.

She ground herself down on me, leaning forward to kiss me, as I held her by the shoulders and fired a salvo of semen at her cervix. She moaned into my mouth as her pussy milked my cock for every drop.

I let my hands run over her baby bump.

'Thank you, ' she whispered in my ear.

I didn't know whether she was thanking me for the baby or the fuck, but – whichever – it didn't matter.

'Must get the cameras out while I'm here, ' I said.

Jane and Anne had proved themselves competent videographers at college, where we'd filmed some fucks in their room. It surprised me that they knew which shots were the most lascivious and sexy – rather as I was surprised to read great porn or erotica written by women authors. I think it's because of their better understanding of the emotional aspects of sex, where guys are mainly interested in the mechanics.

Because Cathy had moved from a small cottage to this huge former barn, there were several empty rooms. Later, over dinner, while Daniella – unable to wait until we'd finished eating – sat on my lap with my cock firmly inside her hungry pussy, all covered demurely by her pleated school skirt – I suggested we use one as a dedicated studio, buy the biggest bed we could find and a few drapes. Get a smooth floor surface overlaid on the original old floorboards, so the camera dolly didn't jerk as it was being moved, and do all our filmed fucks in there.

Another room, I suggested, be set aside as Devon's editing suite. He was next to Cathy at the other side of the table, occasionally running his hand over her swollen belly with an air of pride. Cathy smiled at him occasionally and kissed his cheek. Which reminded me of something I wanted to talk about, later. Devon was a hopelessly poor lover, but useful: he was good with the camera and at editing our footage, and he believed – had been allowed to believe – the baby Cathy was carrying was his, so after it was born, the birth certificate would show him as the father, which Cathy and I thought might be useful – without thinking too much about why we thought that.

Serious plans and conversation I had to put on hold while Daniella's demanding pussy finally got its way and I stuffed her full of baby-batter. She was sitting facing the table, her back to me, and she pressed herself hard on my spike as she felt it doing its job. Her baby bump was a little bigger than Jane's and Anne's, and at the moment she was trying to cover it up at school. However, as I put my arms round her and let my fingers explore it, I figured it wouldn't be long before someone noticed. In any case, I wanted her exempted from the more strenuous physical activities, which might harm the baby. Something else to discuss with Cathy.

Daniella, coming down from her orgasm, finished off her plate of food, and then mine, all while remaining on my lap, my seed slowly dripping out of her onto me. I looked round for the tissues. Holly passed me a box. We got through a lot of tissues in this house – at least, we did whilst I was there.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.