Brat Pack
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2014 by Dr Scribble

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Rob Hudson meets Holly King, and is pretty sure they are meant for each other. Holly's friends, Jane and Anne, take virgin Rob in hand to show him how to give a girl a good time, but although they both want to have his babies, they have an agreement with Holly not to fuck him until after she does. Holly decides to hold off, but takes Rob home where she asks her younger sister to fuck him and he meets the sisters' attractive single mother... Fortunately Rob has a plan to keep everyone happy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Harem   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Lactation   Pregnancy   Slow  

Cathy was pleased to see me when I arrived several hours after leaving college.

I handed over the memory cards and dumped my bags in the spare room.

She put her head round the door a few moments later and beckoned me with one finger to follow her.

She led me, unsurprisingly, into her bedroom, which was much as I remember it, except that a tripod-mounted camcorder was now set on a dolly, tucked away at the side of the room.

'Let's get these off you, ' said Cathy, pulling off my T-shirt and starting on my trousers.

I joined in, unbuttoning her cream blouse and unsnapping her bra so I could feast on her breasts. They looked fantastic, as ever, and seemed to have grown. I looked across at her bedside table, where she kept the scallop-shell container for her diaphragm, but it wasn't there.

I jerked my head towards it and looked a question.

Cathy smiled broadly. 'Don't need it now.' She patted her belly. 'Your – our – baby's safely on its way, so I don't need to use it with Devon. She squatted suddenly, yanked my trousers and jockeys down and kissed the tip of my rearing prick, then she swiftly unzipped her skirt and stepped out of it revealing her naked twat. She'd shaved.

It was such a sexy sight, I pushed her back on the bed and fell between her legs which opened as if on springs. I simply kissed and licked at her bare mound and around her pussy. She tasted delicious. She took hold of my cock and drew it up to her opening, so I had to slide up her body until I could suckle at her nipples and kiss her lips as the fancy took me. I did both as much as I could, while she fitted my prick into her baby tube and used her strong thighs to pull me in as far as possible.

It felt good to be home, I thought. It might be an odd thought, since this was not my girlfriend but her mother, but Cathy had been the first in her family to let me breed her, and now she was carrying our child. I fucked her with long, comfortable strokes, until she wrapped her ankles behind me and spurred me on to fuck her harder.

Her pussy worked its magic on me and I soon felt little ripples from the powerful muscles in the walls of her tube, which inspired me to ram harder into her. She groaned happily, and we kissed and fucked, and worked to get ourselves off.

'Oh, I've needed this, Rob, ' she said, her hands on my butt, pulling me as far into her depths as I could go. My prick was nudging the end of her tube, and it felt as if her cervix was sucking on my knob, keen to draw out my seed.

We fucked contentedly, our excitement increasing, until she humped hard at me, groaned and stiffened, while my cock did what it was designed to do and fired shot after shot of my baby-batter into her greasy fuck tube.

We held still while my spooge was deposited in her, then slowly relaxed, rolling sideways, but keeping my seed bottled up in her. It was a wonderfully warm welcome.


'I've got something to tell you.'

Daniella and I were simply holding each other, naked, and side by side in her bed. Her nipples were spiked and so was my cock, which was trapped between her thighs. Every now and then, she slid along it and lubricated it – or at least the top side of it – with her juice.

Cathy had gone downstairs to make a start on dinner. Daniella had come home from school while I had been fucking her mother, and had done her homework until I was recovered enough for her to do me. Devon was expected shortly. He taught at a different school from Daniella's, which had slightly longer hours, but anyway, as a teacher, he had lessons to prepare and work to mark. He had, it seemed, moved in with Cathy. And he'd received an offer for his house. There had been a few interested parties come and look over Cathy's house, but so far no offer had been made for it.

When she figured I'd had long enough to recover, Daniella had simply come upstairs and found me, and dragged me off to her bed.

'Let me guess: you've found me another girl to fuck?'

'No, ' she replied. 'Tell you in a minute. Come here.'

She rolled onto her back, spread her legs, and pulled me over her. My cock found her opening at once and I slid into her.

'Aaaaah, that's good, ' she said. 'Been wanting you where you belong for ages now.'

'That's flattering, ' I said, 'but as long as you're protected, you don't have to wait. You could let Devon fuck you, or one of the boys from school.'

'Shut up and fuck me, Rob, ' she said.

I gave her long strokes, slowly. She "ummed" and "aaahed" and wriggled beneath me. I bent my neck to suckle at her nipples and her hips bounded, forcing my cock into its favourite position, nudging the end of a girl's fuck tube.

Her breath came in gasps, each time I thrust into her, and her cheeks bloomed pink. This was a girl enjoying being fucked.

'When ... I ... say ... fuck ... a ... baby ... into ... me ... this ... time ... Rob ... you ... will ... be... ' she said.

She wrapped her arms round me.

'You're protected, ' I grunted. 'The implant.'

'Had ... it ... taken ... out ... a ... week ... ago... '

Her hips bounded again and her pussy began contracting round my cock, squeezing and milking it for my baby batter. I felt the sap rising.

Suddenly she stiffened, her body arched upwards so I was as deep as possible in her, and screamed, 'Fuck a baby in me, Rob – now!'

What the hell, I thought, and pumped my load of baby-makers into her fertile depths. I shuddered above her as my cock spurted her full of man-cream, and she gave a long moan, almost a scream, which suggested that, to her way of thinking, I was doing the right thing. My cock jumped and spurted until my balls were empty, and I let myself down on her, suckling her nipples again, and kissing her.

She still held me in an embrace. 'Thanks, Rob.'

'We should have filmed it.'

'We can film our next fuck, later this evening.'

I hadn't thought of that!

'Good idea, ' I said.

She rolled me off her and wriggled down the bed to clean my cock her favourite way. My favourite way, too. She wouldn't let me lick her clean though, and she held her pussy lips closed to stop my stuff leaking out. I find it incredibly sexy watching a female work at getting pregnant, especially when it's my spooge she's working with.

After she'd cleaned my cock, I left her on her bed, bum raised on a pillow, fingers pushing stray beads of spooge which had escaped back into her twat, and holding the lips closed, and went to get a shower.


I heard familiar female grunts and moans as I approached the kitchen. I looked through the doorway, and saw Cathy, her short skirt pushed up round her waist, laid on the kitchen table while Devon, his trousers round his ankles and his jacket on the floor, fucked her like a jack-hammer. Her blouse was still in place, so clearly he hadn't stopped to stimulate her breasts, and as I watched, his face turned red with the effort he was making, and he suddenly stopped fucking, pushed in hard and shook while he emptied himself in her.

'Not yet, Devon, ' Cathy moaned. 'More. Keep going, I'm nearly there!'

But he'd shot his load, and he pulled away from her, pulling a tissue from a box on the table and wiping himself.

My cock, unbelievably resilient, had sprung to attention in my pants as I'd been watching. I entered the room. Devon blushed – despite filming others fucking, I don't think he was used to the idea of being watched himself.

'Excuse me, Devon, ' I said politely, 'but I think I can help the lady out. just move over.'

He nodded, grabbed his jacket and, holding his trousers up, shuffled to a chair. I dropped my trousers and moved between Cathy's open legs. I used a tissue to clean up the mess Devon had left – I didn't fancy a mouthful of his spooge. When I'd done, I threw the sodden tissue onto the floor in his general direction and kissed Cathy's bald twat, sticking two fingers up her tube at the same time. Her hips bounced on the table. It occurred to me, the table top was not the most comfortable place for a fucking.

I took her arms and pulled her up.

'Here, grab the back of this chair and bend forward, ' I said. The hem of her skirt fell to its proper place, just above her knees as she stood up, but it was an easy matter – and quite sexy – for me to lift it back to her waist as she bent forward and spread her legs. I reached around, under her blouse, and found her breasts, which I kneaded and massaged.

Cathy's groans got louder. 'Fuck me, ' she said, 'quickly.'

I deliberately misunderstood. As I fitted the head of my cock, dripping with precum, into her hungry slot, I leaned over her, tweaking her nipples as I slid into her.

'You've already been fucked quickly. This is going to be a little slower.'

True to my word, I pressed into her and drew back, pressed in and drew back, pressed in and drew back, and continued, slowly and deliberately reaming her out.

She reached back, and used one hand to play with my cock and her clit. I allowed my pumping to speed up, but I was still fucking her slower than Devon had. She had to put both hands back on the chair and brace herself while she shuddered through an orgasm, but I kept up a steady pace.

'Fuck me, Rob, please!' she wailed. 'I need it now!'

'Are you sure?' I teased. 'I mean, Devon is watching. Do you want him to see me fucking my spooge into your baby-smooth twat, and dripping out when your pussy can't hold it all?'

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.