Brat Pack - Cover

Brat Pack

Copyright© 2014 by Dr Scribble

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Rob Hudson meets Holly King, and is pretty sure they are meant for each other. Holly's friends, Jane and Anne, take virgin Rob in hand to show him how to give a girl a good time, but although they both want to have his babies, they have an agreement with Holly not to fuck him until after she does. Holly decides to hold off, but takes Rob home where she asks her younger sister to fuck him and he meets the sisters' attractive single mother... Fortunately Rob has a plan to keep everyone happy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Harem   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Lactation   Pregnancy   Slow  

During the week which followed, Holly and I concentrated on our studies. Finally, it was Saturday. We had agreed to let Jane and Anne film us fucking, providing they gave us the camcorders' memory cards, and then I was to fuck both of them with a view to impregnating them both.

I'm still unable to explain why both these girls, who seemed so normal in other ways, from ordinary middle-class families, wanted to get pregnant, but it wasn't something I needed or wanted to know. I just didn't want to be involved in their futures, after we had finished with them.

On Saturday, Holly let me in to the women's Hall of Residence, and we went to the room Jane and Anne shared. They had set up one camcorder on a tripod and the other was to be hand-held, for all those tricky angles a tripod didn't do well.

'Okay, ' I said, 'who's going to be first?'

Unsurprisingly, Jane was.

I reminded her that she should call me David while the cameras were rolling, and I would call her Jo. I also told her that we'd already enacted a scene which referred to an earlier session when she was supposed to have tried to seduce me, wearing a skirt but no knickers, but which had only got as far as a "sixty-nine".

'So this will be the follow-up meeting, ' I said. 'Imagine I am only just sixteen, and by this stage, I have only fucked someone once.'

'So what do you want me to do?' asked Jane.

I thought about it for a moment, and decided I didn't want to prolong the idea of being a – fairly – innocent youth, and thought Jane should simply be and do what she wanted to. If she wanted me to fuck a baby into her, then she should say so, making it clear to the viewers that that was her purpose.

It was, eventually, agreed that the only bit that needed any play-acting was the beginning, when "Jo" brought me to "her" room, from which her room-mate was absent (actually, Anne would be working the second camcorder), and told "David" she wanted to finish what they'd started a few days earlier.

She changed – in front of us – into a skirt and removed her panties. Then she changed her blouse for something far more see-through, and didn't wear a bra. Finally, she found some spike-heeled shoes, which elevated her a good four inches, level with my eyes, and sat in front of a mirror to apply a little makeup. I admit, when she finished and stood up, legs slightly apart, so we could appreciate her efforts, she looked gorgeous, and the twitch in my trousers told me I would have no difficulty fucking her.

We had a quick rehearsal of the opening, then ran the cameras after Jane and I went outside the room, to make our entrance. Jane opened the door and we were "on".


'Right, David, you remember where we got to last time?' she asked.

'Yes, ' I replied. 'What happens next?'

'I sit on the bed, ' she said, doing so. 'Then when I lift my skirt, like this, do you remember what to do?'

She pulled the hem of her skirt up to her waist so her mound was visible. She widened her legs and I knelt between them, using my fingers to rub her thighs, starting at the outside, and working towards her pussy. I followed up by using my lips on the smooth inside of her thighs, using one hand to push her gently backwards. She propped herself on her elbows, but spread her legs further so I could now get my fingers on her vagina. I gently rubbed around it, feeling her getting wetter, and noting the coincident scent of her arousal,

'Oh, that's good, David, ' she encouraged. 'Get your tongue in there now.'

I closed my lips over her pussy and licked and sucked and slurped her juice. She tasted almost sweet, and she began moaning as I reamed her out with my tongue.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw her use one hand to tug her blouse up to her neck, allowing me to see the firm curve of the undersides of her breasts, and I used one hand to fondle her breasts. Now she lay flat on the bed and used her hands to unfasten my shirt and trousers. They can prove difficult to loosen if your mind is on other things, like the pleasures of tongue in twat. She succeeded, and pushed my trousers and jockeys down, revealing my prick throbbing with desire, precum dripping from the tip.

'I'm gonna fuck you, Jo, ' I gasped.

'You can't: it's the wrong time of the month for me. I'm not on the pill.'

'Tough, ' I said. 'You'll probably be safe if we fuck only once.'

'No, David, you can't put your prick in me and shoot me full of your spunk.'

She had taken hold of my prick and was swabbing the tip up and down her slit, getting it good and lubricated with her juices and my precum.

'How about just a little bit, Jo?' I begged. 'Let me put just the tip in. I'll take it out if I feel about to cum.'

'No!'

'Please, Jo. Just a little bit. God I want to, please.'

I went down on her again and gave her some tongue. Her hips bounded off the bed.

'Oh, all right. Just the tip, mind, and you have to take it out if you feel yourself cumming.'

'Thanks, Jo, ' I gasped, and slid up her body. I suckled her nipples while my prick found its way unaided to her greasy entrance, which was already pulsing. Making sure the cameras had a good shot, I eased it inside an inch, then out by half that. Jo's hips rose again, and her pussy swallowed a couple of inches of my cock.

'Ooh, David! You've got more than the tip in me, haven't you?'

'It's really nice, Jo. Feels really good.'

'Don't forget to take it out if you feel yourself cumming. You could make me pregnant if you came in me: my period was two weeks ago.'

'Okay, Jo, I'll take it out if I feel myself cumming. Can I push a bit further now?'

In answer, her hips rose again and the rest of my prick slid into her. I could feel her vaginal walls squeeze and ripple round my prick, milking it for my cream.

'That's great, Jo. I can feel you cumming.'

'I'm not cumming yet, ' she moaned. 'You need to fuck me a couple of times – but don't forget to take it out if you feel yourself cumming. You might give me a baby.'

I fucked her hard a couple of times and felt the sap rising, the familiar ache that presaged an ejaculation.

'Oh, Jo, I love you, Jo, ' I cried, ramming my cock home as deep in Jane as possible.

She screamed her delight and pulled me into her with her legs.

'Gotta pull out now, Jo, ' I grunted, jerking my spooge into her depths and feeling her cervix suck as much as possible into her fertile womb.

'Yeah, ' she said, not relaxing her grip on me.

We shuddered through our orgasms, eventually coming down from them, my cock still plugging her twat.

'Guess we boobed, Jo, ' I said.

We rolled onto our sides and she kissed me.

'I guess we did.'

'I suppose you won't want to do it again, ' I said, 'but I do.'

'I'm not sorry, David, and I enjoyed it – you're a great fucker.'

'Perhaps I can see you again tonight?' I asked. 'After all, you've got so much spunk inside you now, another load won't be any more dangerous.'

'You could stay now, if you liked, ' she said.

'Can't, ' I said. 'Got another girl to meet.'

'But this evening? You'll come back?'

I kissed her. 'Try keeping me away.'


We decided to call Anne "Angela" on screen. Beyond that, we were scratching our heads trying to think of a different scenario. Eventually, I went back to my room to find a suit, while Anne chose a formal dress in green silk with a low neckline. She wore a pink uplift bra, and panties in the same colour. She had her own pair of spike-heels – we'd all found Jane's – which she'd kept on while we made love – to be very sexy.

The scenario we chose was that of a young couple who had met at a school dance, and done some serious petting, now returning to the girl's room with obvious intent.

I'd had a shower in my room, and a high-energy drink. I supposed the real porn stars use Viagra to keep them going, but I had no access to the drug, and besides, my powers of recovery seemed pretty good. Three, four, or sometimes five fucks a day I could get through.

Jane had been a better fuck than I had expected, frankly, and I hope she was getting her wish, though I knew she'd be good for several more fucks before she knew she'd caught.

I really, really enjoyed fucking babies into females.

I phoned Holly and she came down and let me into the women's Hall again. Of course, I was mindful of the fact I had to fuck her, after Anne, and there was every chance that Jane would want seconds – but I felt I could argue in favour of putting that off till the next day, if I needed to.

When I got back to the room, the girls were ready. Anne, I have to say, looked gorgeous – demure and beautiful. She'd applied a bit of makeup, too. As with Jane, I didn't foresee any problem fucking her.

When everyone was ready, Anne and I went outside the room – our starting position. I took her in my arms and kissed her. I thought it would help to put us in the mood. She wrapped both hands round my neck and kissed me back, hard. Our tongues entwined.

'I'm so glad you're going to fuck me at last, Rob, ' she whispered. 'I've wanted your baby for years.'

'For God's sake, why?' I asked.

'I know your sister, Beth. She told me how she felt about you – that she wishes she could have your baby, but couldn't because you're her brother. She talked about you a lot, and I suppose I got a bit of a crush on you. When I met Jane, and she talked about having a baby when she was eighteen, I thought of you straightaway, and decided you should be the father of mine. She thought you would be a good person to breed her, and so ... here we are.'

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.