Brat Pack - Cover

Brat Pack

Copyright© 2014 by Dr Scribble

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Rob Hudson meets Holly King, and is pretty sure they are meant for each other. Holly's friends, Jane and Anne, take virgin Rob in hand to show him how to give a girl a good time, but although they both want to have his babies, they have an agreement with Holly not to fuck him until after she does. Holly decides to hold off, but takes Rob home where she asks her younger sister to fuck him and he meets the sisters' attractive single mother... Fortunately Rob has a plan to keep everyone happy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Harem   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Lactation   Pregnancy   Slow  

The next day, we were back into our studies. At lunchtime, in the refectory, I was sitting with Holly when Jane and Anne found us, and sat opposite. They studied us both. I knew what they wanted to know but I waited for them to ask.

It was, predictably, Jane who did.

'Last night, ' I replied, 'and now we want to talk to you about a proposition.'

'What's about?' Jane asked.

'We've started a business. Well, for us it's a business. We, that's Holly, her mum, her sister, and me, need to buy a large house. And soon.'

Jane and Anne both looked puzzled. 'What does that have to do with you fucking us?' asked Anne.

'First answer me this: do you both still want me to fuck a baby into you?'

'Yes, and we wish you'd get on with it.'

'Okay, I will. There's one string attached.'

'What?' asked Jane.

'We want you to come to Holly's home where we would film you being fucked. I'll want to fuck you again, on camera, often, until your pregnancies are confirmed, and then whenever we fuck during your pregnancy. Finally, we want to be able to film you giving birth to your babies, and maybe, if you want, when I try to knock you up with a brother or sister for your first child.'

Anne looked shocked. Jane astonished.

'What do we get out of it? What are you going to do with the films?'

'Well, obviously, you get a baby. You get fucked a lot. What else do you want?'

'What are you going to do with the films?' Jane asked again.

'They're going to be anonymised and streamed on an internet site specialising in real baby-making, and sold as standalone DVDs. That's how we get the money to pay for the big house we need.'

'And why do you need a big house?'

'Because you won't be the only ones having babies.' I glanced at Holly. 'We'll need the space for ours.'

Jane sat back, and Anne copied her. They were silent for a moment, and looked at each other.

Jane said, 'We need to think about it. See you this evening.'

They got up and walked away.

Holly quirked an eyebrow. 'That went well, ' she said, somewhat ironically.

I smiled at her. 'You know, I wish last night we really had been making a baby. I love you, Holly, and you're all the woman I really need.'

She smiled and shook her head. 'You need my mother and my sister, too.'

'Not as much as you, but, yes, I love them.'

She rose from the table and looked at me with narrowed eyes. 'Are you going to fuck a baby into our mother?'

I stared at the pointy nipples of her chest. 'I wouldn't mind, ' I said, but I could feel warm blood rushing to my cheeks.

'Have you started already, Rob?'

I didn't want to lie to Holly – ever – so I admitted it.

She sat down again. 'Why didn't you tell us?'

'Mainly because she didn't know how you and – particularly – Daniella would take the news. Daniella wanted to be first. We didn't know how you'd feel either, you being my girlfriend and Cathy being your mother.'

'I suppose I had said I didn't want any half-brothers or -sisters, ' she said wryly, 'but I shouldn't mind if you're their father.'

I let out a breath I hadn't known I was holding. 'Thanks for saying that, Holly. I really didn't like trying to sneak one past you, and I didn't know your mum wanted another baby – I thought she was using protection.'

'But when she let Devon fuck her... ?'

'She used her diaphragm then, she said.'

'I expect she did. But I'll bet she'd taken it out last night before you fucked her.'

'Probably, ' I temporised.

Holly grinned. 'If I was using a diaphragm and wanted your baby but not his, I'd have done the same.'

'We're okay about it, then?' I asked, needing more reassurance.

'Of course – but you are going to have to let Daniella and me help Devon film you fucking her. Can't miss out on an older woman/younger man scenario.'

'I'm okay with it, if she is.'

'Of course, if you've been fucking her unprotected already, there's a good chance that we can't wait until the next college vacation. I'd better fix for us to go home at the weekend and get some footage in the can. You're going to be very tired by the time we get back on Monday.


Holly made the arrangements, explaining to her mother that she knew about Cathy's and my activities. As we'd supposed, Daniella was not delighted with the news, and told her mother that she'd keep the implant she had but would not be renewing it when it was exhausted.

Daniella had been setting up the website. We'd managed to secure a.de top level domain and opened an account in a false name. The website was a fairly standard 'online shop' model, designed to take payments and collect orders. We set up three 'members-only' areas, for bronze, silver and gold membership, and a 'shop window' for the innocuous stuff we would use to encourage punters to pay for the really explicit stuff they wanted. We pitched our prices just a little below those of the American website we'd looked at earlier.

Meantime, Cathy had received the editing software from Devon and had been working on integrating the footage of our first filmed fucks. We couldn't wait to see the finished movies.

It was late on Friday when we got to the house. Holly had driven most of the way – she said I needed to save my strength.

Devon's car was in the drive and a For Sale sign was by the entrance. Holly and I grabbed our bags from the coot and went inside. Cathy gave us both a welcoming hug and kiss. Daniela hugged and kissed Holly, while I got a peck on the cheek. She was not pleased with me, I guessed.

'What's with the For Sale board?' I asked. 'Surely we haven't sold anything yet?'

Cathy pursed her lips and looked somewhat pleased with herself.

'Devon wants a full partnership, ' she said. 'He's put his house on the market, and we figure if we sell this as well, it should release enough equity for a deposit on the bigger house we want. And by the way, ' she added, 'we've found one we like on the internet, and it seems very suitable for our purposes.'

Holly was frowning. 'When you say, "Devon wants a full partnership", just what does that mean?'

Cathy smiled. 'He's asked me to marry him.'

I looked at Holly to see how she took the news. She smiled a little.

'And have you accepted?'

Cathy nodded. Devon came into the room at that point, wearing a dressing gown.

'Congratulations, ' I said. He blushed and I shook his hand.

He looked from me to Holly. 'You're both okay about my marrying your mother – Cathy?'

Holly reached up and kissed him. 'I guess it's okay to kiss my new step-father-to-be. Of course – congratulations.'

I, meanwhile, had offered my congratulations to Cathy and kissed her.

She whispered. 'Don't worry about our little arrangement, ' she said, patting her flat tummy, 'Devon understands we'll continue to fuck when you're about. In fact, now would be a good time... ' She turned to the others. I'm just taking Rob upstairs to show him something.'

'I thought you'd want to get cracking right away, ' said Devon, surprising – I think – everyone, 'so the cameras are all set up.'

So within ten minutes of arriving, I found myself acting in another fuck video. I just assumed that Cathy was not using protection.

This time, we started at the door. She started acting at once. We'd agreed to use the names David and Rose for the cameras.

'David, your mother needs to show you something. Come into the room and sit on the bed.'

She sat beside me. 'Now tell me, dear, what did that girl at school ask you to do?'

Not having had any clue about the storyline, I was flummoxed by this. 'Do you mean J-Jo?' I asked, nearly goofing and using Jane's name.

'Yes, Jo. Start from where you told me she'd taken you into an empty room and pulled up her skirt. Was it like this?'

She had me stand in front of her, while she lifted the hem of her skirt. She wore a red silk thong. I had a sudden idea.

'Well, it was like that, but she wasn't wearing a thong.'

She smiled and slipped her fingers round the thong and wriggled it down her legs, leaving it dangling from one ankle.

'Then what did she do, David?'

'She took her jacket off and her school blouse.'

'Like this?' Cathy stripped off her blouse, having not been wearing a jacket. Her beautiful, fine breasts in a red silk bra came into view.

'Yes, just like that.'

Cathy laid her blouse on the floor.

'Show me what she had you do next, son.'

'She asked me to take my trousers and jockeys off.'

Cathy nodded. 'Well, do it, David.'

I dropped my trousers and pushed my jockeys down. My cock was a little thicker than normal, but by no means erect. I figured a bit of visual stimulation would help, and moved to stand between her legs so I could reach her bra fastener – another Anne Summers model with a convenient front catch.

'And she had me take off her bra.'

I unfastened Cathy's bra and let her breasts fall into my hands.

'And then what did you do?' she asked, with a trace of excitement in her voice.

I rubbed her breasts with my thumbs, then put my mouth to work on them in turn, licking and suckling, which caused the nipples to stiffen and erect. It had a similar effect on my cock.

'She rubbed my willie, ' I said between mouthfuls.

Cathy got the message at once, and began to slide her hands up and down my cock shaft. I stopped her when I felt my balls twitch. Not yet – that load of spunk was going in her baby channel, I thought sternly. I pulled away.

'Then she lay on the floor and had me straddle her... '

Cathy let me lay her back on the bed, one foot on the floor, the other, still dangling the thong was sort of in the air spread apart as far as possible. I faced away from her and pulled her skirt up to her waist before bending forward so my cock was positioned over her mouth and my mouth was positioned over her soaking wet pussy lips.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.