Brat Pack - Cover

Brat Pack

Copyright© 2014 by Dr Scribble

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Rob Hudson meets Holly King, and is pretty sure they are meant for each other. Holly's friends, Jane and Anne, take virgin Rob in hand to show him how to give a girl a good time, but although they both want to have his babies, they have an agreement with Holly not to fuck him until after she does. Holly decides to hold off, but takes Rob home where she asks her younger sister to fuck him and he meets the sisters' attractive single mother... Fortunately Rob has a plan to keep everyone happy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Harem   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Lactation   Pregnancy   Slow  

Cathy was in the kitchen/diner, adding milk to cups before filling them from the cafetière.

'Look here, ' she said as we sat at the table, 'Just supposing this house was to begin filling with babies. First of all, it's small and there are only so many bedrooms. Secondly, I don't earn much, and I'm the only one with a job. You three can't get jobs – at least not well-paying, career-type jobs – until you've graduated. But if you're going to be making babies, you have to think seriously about how we can afford them, and whether we should move house, somewhere bigger, and you know how expensive that can be. Again, my income is nothing like enough to cover a big mortgage. So let's have some ideas, please.' We sipped our coffee, forcing ourselves to face up to two of the practical difficulties of bringing babies into the world. Holly and Daniella suggested we might try a painting and decorating business. We could set our working hours to suit, three of us could cover quite a lot of the normal working day.

'Until you got too big to lug a paint tin, ' Holly said, 'then it'd be down to just Rob and me.' The discussion continued in the car on the way to the medical practice. I was told by Cathy to remain in it while they went inside.

'Don't want people to connect you with the girls, in case questions are asked later and tongues wag about the possible father of our babies.' It was purely selfish of me initially to welcome the idea of keeping my not-yet-official fatherhood out of the public eye, but another part of me really wanted to be with the girls – especially Daniella – during their consultation with the doctor.

Nearly an hour later, all three women came back to the car. I'd been watching a small group of school children with a teacher, obviously shooting scenes for a movie, with a video camera mounted on a tripod, and a microphone on the end of a boom. They'd driven up in presumably the teacher's car shortly after Cathy, Holly and Daniella had gone inside the building, and it had been quite entertaining to watch.

The sisters climbed in the car, Holly next to me in the back, Daniella in the front passenger seat. Both girls were rubbing their upper arms.

I leaned forward close to Daniella's ear. 'How'd it go? Are we going to be parents?' She turned her head towards me and I saw there were tears in her eyes. 'No. Not now. M-maybe – m-mother says – later!' She sobbed, covering her face with her hands.

I did as well as I could from the back seat, putting an arm round her shoulders and resting my cheek on hers. Part of me was relieved that I was not about to become a father – indeed, part of me agreed with Cathy that a baby for Daniella would not be a good thing for her right now; but another part of me was wracked with sorrow for what I saw primarily as her loss. After all, having a baby had been Daniella's aim, not mine, so it was understandable that she felt sadder than any of us.

She grabbed my hand which was draped over her shoulder, and pulled it down so it rested on her ripe young breast. I cupped it and let my fingers wander. It occurred to me Cathy hadn't got in the car yet. I peered outside and saw her chatting to the teacher. She gave him a small wave of farewell and came back to the car.

'Who's that?' asked Holly. 'Do you know him?' Cathy pinked up. 'He's the man I was out with on Saturday.' I remembered – we probably all did – the stain on Cathy's red dress. She started the engine and was about to drive away when an idea occurred to me.

'Would you ask him round, please.' Cathy turned to look at me through the rear-view mirror. 'To the house?' 'Yes. For dinner and an evening in.' She turned to look at me directly. 'Why?' 'Tell you when we get home, ' I said.


'Suppose, ' I said, when we were all in the living room and sitting comfortably in the soft furniture, 'suppose we made fucking – especially fucking babies into you – pay its way.' The three women stared at me.

'I'm not turning to prostitution, ' declared Cathy, and both sisters nodded in agreement.

'That wasn't what I meant, ' I said.

I told them I'd seen stuff on the internet which featured streaming video on demand, of women being fucked, getting pregnant, and being fucked while they were pregnant. Finally, they gave birth to their babies and within a short time were trying to get pregnant with a little sister or brother for the first one.

'Apart from streaming video, ' I went on, 'they sell DVDs showing, for instance, first fuck to first baby of a particular girl. Of course, those are quite expensive DVDs, because they are not faked: girls really do get pregnant time and again. Even the streamed videos, which are carefully chosen so they always leave punters wanting to see more, have to be paid for at great cost to them.' I stopped, looking at their mouths, open with astonishment. 'There's a particular family in California who've made a huge fortune out of doing this. They seem to have had dozens of babies from only the one guy – their father.' 'That would involve incest, ' said Cathy. 'A man getting his daughters pregnant.' 'And granddaughters. Of course there are sons and grandsons who have joined the family business – apt name, that – and are now fucking their sisters, their mothers and their daughters.' 'You can get this up on the internet?' asked Holly.

I nodded.

'We'd need some new identities, and to use an ISP based in another country. We'd need to make ourselves untraceable, because the chances are the authorities would come after us.' 'So you're proposing you film fucking us, then a few years down the line, any daughters we have; or if we have sons, to film them, when they're old enough, fucking us, their sisters and their grandmother?' She glanced at Cathy, who looked appalled.

'We don't have to follow the American example, ' I said. 'We can decide just how far to go. If we don't agree on the incest angle, there would still be plenty of material in just getting from first fuck to first baby. Filming a girl losing her virginity would no doubt attract premium rates.' 'And basically, ' said Daniella, 'it would be you knocking up me, Holly ... and Ma?' 'It occurred to me, we could include Holly's friends, Anne and Jane, who seem really keen to have my babies.' The three women stared at me in silence.

'That's why I suggested Cathy invites her schoolteacher friend round. He has a video camera, which means he probably can edit films and make DVDs. He could perhaps be cameraman of choice. We know he enjoys fucking.' I met Cathy's gaze and she coloured. 'But obviously, he'd have to have as much at stake as the rest of us, so he won't be tempted to talk.' Cathy leaned back in her chair. 'Rob, I wouldn't have thought you able to think this up. I thought you were a decent young man.' 'I try to be, Cathy, but you did raise a couple of very valid points, which I was trying to address. Now, if anyone has a better idea about raising the sort of money we're going to need, tell us please.' All three women looked at each other. Clearly none of them could come up with an idea that would raise the large sums necessary to finance the purchase of a new home – preferably well out in the countryside and fairly private – and cover the costs of living, which were bound to rise once babies started arriving.

'Let's see this website you've been talking about, Rob, ' said Cathy, rising to her feet and leading the way into her small study where the family computer was kept.

I called up the site and just went round the free bits, where shots of genitalia had been pixelated, and which anyway ended before anyone came. But the same man could be identified, at different ages, fucking young girls who might have been his daughters, or nieces, or older women who might have been his sisters or just friends of the Jane and Anne kind. I'd killed the audio, but now I turned it on, when a young girl was writhing beneath the man, who appeared to be in his fifties at this stage.

'Oh, Papa, come on, fuck me, fuck me. I want to feel your baby wriggling and kicking inside me again... ' A pixelated shot of the man's cock stroking into the girl suddenly froze, and the image was replaced with an invitation to sign up for one of the levels of membership – bronze, silver or gold. Quarterly and annual subscription rates were flashed up. The charges threatened to make my eyes water, and clearly surprised the women watching with me.

They looked at each other and then at me.

'Do you seriously think there are people around who would pay five hundred dollars for just three months' of that?' asked Cathy.

'Or twelve hundred for twelve months, ' I said, and shrugged. 'All I know is, that website has been running for years and they report a large membership. They published the hit-rate for their website for a few months, once, and it was huge. Of course, you have to allow for the fact that that bloke is fucking every female in his family, and getting them repeatedly pregnant.' 'Is that what you'd want to do?' asked Holly quietly.

'I am just suggesting a possible solution to the financial problems your mother raised. If we were to go down this road just so far – say until all the female participants had their first baby – and if we'd by then achieved those financial objectives, we could simply stop.' 'And then what?' asked Cathy.

'Start earning our living by more conventional means. If we space out the babies, more or less one at once, we can keep the action going until Holly and I have graduated and can look for proper jobs.' Daniella, I noticed, was still rubbing her arm where the doctor had inserted the implant, which would prevent her becoming pregnant for the next three months.

'What do you think, Daniella? You have an equal say in this, because you would be getting pregnant and having your baby on camera like the others. So far you haven't said much.' She came over and sat on my knee. Putting her lips close to my ear, she whispered, 'Okay – but I want to be first. I want to be the first one you fuck on camera, and I want every fuck filmed after that for as long as we're doing it.' As she spoke, she reached down and squeezed the outline of my cock through my trousers. Cathy saw, too.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.