Brat Pack
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2014 by Dr Scribble

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Rob Hudson meets Holly King, and is pretty sure they are meant for each other. Holly's friends, Jane and Anne, take virgin Rob in hand to show him how to give a girl a good time, but although they both want to have his babies, they have an agreement with Holly not to fuck him until after she does. Holly decides to hold off, but takes Rob home where she asks her younger sister to fuck him and he meets the sisters' attractive single mother... Fortunately Rob has a plan to keep everyone happy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Harem   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Lactation   Pregnancy   Slow  

Breakfast was eaten in near silence. The girls were wearing short night-dresses, I was fully dressed, and still anticipating being thrown out, but Cathy, in silk purple pyjamas, maintained a stoic silence in front of him. Eventually, however, she spoke – to Holly.

'I suppose you know your sister apparently spent the night with your boyfriend?'

Holly sighed. 'Yes, Ma.'

'You know they had sex?'

'Yes, Ma.'

'And it doesn't bother you?'

'No, Ma.'

Cathy shook her head in disbelief. 'If he was my boyfriend, I wouldn't want anyone else sleeping with him.'

'I don't want Daniella sleeping with him when he hasn't actually slept with me.'

Cathy stared at her elder daughter. 'Would you like to explain that? Is there something wrong with you, some disease?'

'No. Nothing like that. It's just that there are a couple of friends of mine at college who want to sleep with Rob after I do. I think they want him to father children on them, for some entirely weird reason, but Rob doesn't want to be a father yet. If I sleep with him, my friends will demand he sleeps with them, so just at the minute, I can't.'

'But Daniella... ?'

'Well, I sort of knew that Daniella had, um, slept with a few boys, and would help me out by keeping Rob in the family, sort of. I assumed she was safe – on birth control of one sort or another.'

Daniella's cheeks reddened.

Cathy turned to her. 'You'd better be, after what I saw this morning.'

Daniella mumbled something none of them could understand.

'What was that?' said Cathy.

'I said, I'll go down to the pharmacy and get a morning after pill.'

Cathy rolled her eyes. 'You stupid girl. You're getting an implant first thing Monday.'

'Yes Ma, ' said Daniella meekly.

Holly gazed innocently at her mother. 'I guess from the stain on your dress that you had a good time last night.'

Cathy refused to meet anyone's eyes. 'None of your business.'

'Did you think we wanted a blow-by-blow account?'

'I hope not. You'd be disappointed.'

'Well, I hope you're protected. One sister's fine, a succession of half-sisters not so.'

'I am, ' replied Cathy. 'But in any case, you know how old I am: I'm not likely to conceive at my age.'

'Don't be naïve, mother, ' Holly continued. 'Plenty of women have babies in their forties – especially their early forties.'

'Well, that may be so, but it doesn't matter. I'm protected.'

'Good. That makes one of us. Perhaps you could take on the job of keeping Rob drained while he's here.'

'Holly!' Cathy exclaimed. 'How can you suggest such a thing?'

'Just seemed logical to me. Of course, Rob might not fancy you.' She turned to me. 'Do you think you could fuck my mother?'

It was on the tip of my tongue to deny it, but then I saw Cathy's interest in my answer and remembered this was a woman as well as the mother of my girlfriend. My quick assessment of her when I'd arrived the previous day, confirmed now at the breakfast table, was that she was every bit as attractive as her daughters. Therefore...

'Well, yes. But only if she wanted to.'

It was Cathy's turn to colour up. 'Oh, ' she said quietly.

'He's very good, Ma, ' said Holly.

'Very good, ' said Daniella. 'You should give him a trial run.'

'That isn't a nice way to speak about Rob, especially in front of him, ' said Cathy.

'No, but anyway... ' Daniella said.

'He won't want to sleep with an old woman like me.'

'Yes he will. He said so, and you meant it, didn't you, Rob?'

'Yes. You're very attractive, Cathy. Very sexy. If you'd sleep with me, it would be an honour.'

'You're joking!' said Cathy.

I shook my head. 'No.'

'Look, let's go up to your room and we'll help, won't we, Daniella, ' said Holly.

Cathy stared at each of them in turn. 'You're mad, you know. And I must be mad to be considering the suggestion.'

'Oh, good. Come on then, ' said Daniella, tugging at her mother's arm with one hand, mine with her other.

'But... ' said Cathy, then gave up. 'Oh, well. I don't suppose it will make much difference.'

'Attagirl, ' said Daniella.

We went upstairs to Cathy's bedroom.


The girls made Cathy lay on her bed, after they stripped the duvet off, and then told her to lie still while they removed her clothing. They did it slowly, carefully, while I watched from the foot of the bed. Cathy was not wearing anything complicated: it was a long, wrap-over robe, and the girls first slid the hem up their mother's legs until it was just covering her pussy hair.

Holly beckoned me over. 'Make love to her legs.'

'H-how... ?'

'Begin with her feet, then massage the calves and finally her thighs – starting on the outside and working your way in.'

'Holly... !'

'Sshh, mother. We have everything under control. Just let yourself go, but remember, Rob is quite new to this.'

She showed me how to massage her mother's feet, then went back to helping Daniella unwrap their mother.

Cathy's legs parted a little way when I began to move from her feet to her calves, and much further when I reached her thighs and began to kiss and lick them. I was able to climb between her legs and slowly kissed and licked towards her sex, where her scent of arousal was building. I pushed the part of her robe that still covered her mound out of the way, and was at last able to see her secret centre.

I used my fingers to rub lightly around her vaginal opening, picking up her first juices as I did so. The lips of her pussy flowered open at my touch and the scent I breathed intensified. I saw her clit, just beginning to peep out from under its hood, and rubbed around it, at the same time bringing my mouth down until my lips encompassed her pussy entrance. Then I sucked, and stuck my tongue as far as I could into Cathy's channel.

The flow of her juices increased and I swallowed them down. She began to moan and jerk her hips, trying to increase the contact of her pussy with my lips. And the girls had not yet uncovered her breasts.

Holly tapped me on the shoulders and indicated her mother's chest as the girls peeled back the robe, completely revealing their mother in her entirety to my gaze. My face still glistening from Cathy's arousal, I pulled myself up her body until I could suckle on her large nipples.

Cathy was very well endowed with quite big breasts, usually the things lovers went for first. But in this case, I had been stimulating her pussy very well, and she missed my attentions there. Daniella noticed her expression and slipped a hand between me and her mother so she could insert a couple of fingers into her mother's pussy and ream her out.

Meanwhile I was enjoying Cathy's breasts, and Cathy was almost delirious with the pleasure all the attention was giving her. Her hips were humping, and Daniella felt my prick reach her mother's opening. She slid her sticky hands out of her mother's twat and rubbed my steely shaft a time or two before leading it to Cathy's entrance. Holly shoved on my rump and I slid forward to the hilt.

Cathy's pussy was not as tight as Daniella's but it was rippling and squeezing my cock as soon as I was fully home. I found the experience thrilling and began to pump in and out. My face was now level with hers so it was no problem to kiss her. Our tongues swapped spit and Cathy's response was to increase her pussy's suck-squeezing action on my prick, which I repeatedly shoved hard into her.

Just as I had felt Daniella's cervix nibbling and chewing on the tip of my cock, Cathy's began to do the same.

'Ugh! I'm going to cum, ' I grunted.

'That's all right. Cum in me, ' Cathy whispered, 'squirt me full.'

I felt my balls tighten, the tube which ran along the underside of my prick pulse and the first shot of spunk fly out of my prick head into Cathy's hot and willing depths.

'Aaaarrrrggghhhh!' she screamed and clamped her legs around me, holding me rigidly in place while my cock continued to pump my seed into her. Her pussy flexed and squeezed, working to get every drop of sperm out of me, while I held myself as hard as I could into her and shook with the effort of breeding her.

We rolled, keeping my cock in place, plugging her pussy and keeping most of my sperm in her. It was a situation I was beginning to love. With my head I might not want to become a father, but this was because of all the practical objections – being unable to provide a child with a home, being unable to support its mother, and so on. But apart from that, I did instinctively want to father children – and lots of them. The idea made me feel powerful.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.