Brat Pack - Cover

Brat Pack

Copyright© 2014 by Dr Scribble

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Rob Hudson meets Holly King, and is pretty sure they are meant for each other. Holly's friends, Jane and Anne, take virgin Rob in hand to show him how to give a girl a good time, but although they both want to have his babies, they have an agreement with Holly not to fuck him until after she does. Holly decides to hold off, but takes Rob home where she asks her younger sister to fuck him and he meets the sisters' attractive single mother... Fortunately Rob has a plan to keep everyone happy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Harem   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Lactation   Pregnancy   Slow  

I didn't sleep well that Friday night. After an initial few hours, during which I slept deeply, probably because of my sexual exertions with Jane and Anne, I woke while it was still dark and began to recall them and to anticipate what the day held in terms of the promised "walk around the lake". The inevitable result was that I needed to beat off again before breakfast.

I was hard again by the time I met Holly. Unsurprisingly, she was with Jane and Anne.

There was apparently some discussion and disagreement between the women.

'I don't care if you've trained him to jump through hoops, ' cried Holly, who suddenly realised how loud she was becoming and reduced the volume considerably, 'I am not sleeping with him today. Oh. Uh, hullo, Rob, ' she added as she caught sight of me.

'Hi, ' I replied, sounding a trifle uncertain of my welcome. 'Have you changed your mind about our walk round the lake?'

Holly came to my side and took my hand in hers. 'No. I was just explaining to my friends that I am not sleeping with you today.'

'Even after you learned how to show a girl a good time yesterday, ' Jane interjected, sounding a bit whiny.

'We've given you a very good reference, Rob, ' said Anne, who turned to Holly, the corners of her mouth curving down. 'Mainly, we promised not to fuck him before you did, and we very much want to fuck him, so will you please not hang about!'

Holly drew in a breath and pursed her lips at her friends. 'Tough. I appreciate the sacrifice, but I do not fuck on first dates. I will let you know when you can share him – supposing he doesn't mind.'

Jane turned to me. 'You don't have any objection to fucking us properly, do you, Rob?'

'As long as Holly doesn't mind, ' I said. 'I don't want to do it behind her back.'

Holly raised her eyebrows in surprise. 'Really? You wouldn't?'

'Uh, no. As long as once we started we went on.'

Holly nodded her understanding. 'Well, that's okay. That's very good to know, actually.'

She pulled me after her. 'Come on, let's walk.'


We were half way round the lake, in an area of its bank shaded by trees, when Holly turned to me.

'You know, they're a couple of sluts. Jane and Anne. What they want you to do is put babies in their bellies.'

I stared at her, aghast at the recollection of Holly's friends rubbing my semen into their pussies.

'What?'

'They're not on birth control, as far as I know, ' said Holly. 'Of course, they might be: even girl friends don't tell each other everything. But they've always said they aim to get pregnant as soon as they're eighteen, if they could find the right man to put them in that condition. Sounds like they could have you in mind for that role.'

'Hell's teeth, ' I breathed. 'I'd better get some condoms.'

Holly sighed. 'Probably a waste of time and money where they're concerned. They'll figure out some way of getting you inside them bareback.'

The thought apparently interested my cock, which began to stiffen. Holly noticed my trousers begin to bulge out.

'I can see the idea doesn't altogether repel you. I suppose I could deal with that for you before we go any further.'

We walked further under the trees, so we would not easily be seen from the path, and Holly got me to lay down with my back to the bole of a silver birch. She unfastened my trousers, reached in and pulled out my cock. She went to work in a business-like way. I encouraged her by rubbing her bum, but she took care of me quickly, before I could progress to rubbing more intimate areas. She pointed my prick into the grass as I began to spurt. When I'd finished, she retrieved a tissue from her bag and handed it to me rather than clean me with her mouth as Jane and Anne had done the previous day.

It gave me some physical relief but passion was barely involved.

I tucked my cock back into my trousers and we resumed our walk.

'So how soon can we see each other again?' I asked as we reached the area of dappled sunlight at the edge of the wood.

Holly screwed up her face for a moment. 'I think... ' she began, not quite looking me in the eye, 'I think we should have a plan.

'What sort of a plan?' I enquired as we rejoined the path and other couples taking a stroll round the lake.

'You like sex, don't you.' It was more statement than question.

'I think I would if I ever got any, ' I responded glumly.

Holly frowned. 'Don't you think of what happened back there as sex?'

I shrugged. 'Not really. I mean, if we'd been doing each other ... that would have been sex. I think what you did to me in the wood was like working the village pump to get water.'

She considered that for a moment. 'Okay. I'll grant you it was a mechanical process. No passion, but there was affection – I don't do that for every man I meet. Okay. But you enjoy sex?'

'I enjoyed what Jane and Anne did to me and for me yesterday. No experience beyond that.' I coloured up as I realised I was admitting that at eighteen years of age I was still a virgin. Holly sought clarification.

'Yes. Okay, ' I said, my cheeks flaming, 'I have not fucked a girl.'

Holly smiled broadly. 'That's excellent. We don't have to worry about diseases. Now—'

'I don't know about that, ' I interrupted, 'I mean, I got the feeling that Jane and Anne had had sex a lot.'

'I think they have, but mostly in their heads. It wouldn't surprise me, in the light of what they said about wanting to get pregnant at eighteen, by the right man, to find that they have held off so far, and are still virgins themselves.'

'They didn't act like virgins.'

'I imagine not, ' she said.

I waited a while before prompting her. 'So what's this plan you think we should have?'

She looked at me askance. 'Just how badly do you want to be a father, Rob?'

I thought for a moment and shrugged. 'I didn't plan on becoming one before I had a home, a job, and a wife. Very traditional family, mine.'

She seemed distracted by that. 'Yes, it does sound traditional. So you aren't in favour of modern sexual behaviour – sleeping with anyone who takes your fancy, not thinking of how you can support your children, and with no intention of having a permanent relationship?'

'No. I think traditional works, so I'll stick with it.'

There was a bench facing the water, about twenty-five metres ahead. Holly took my arm and led the way to it. Once seated she angled towards me.

'So despite all the protests and moans, you don't want to have sex with me, or Jane, or Anne?'

'I didn't say that, ' I replied quickly, 'I just don't want to be a father yet.'

'Hm. I've only known you a couple of days, but I'd guess you'll make a very good father.'

'Your point being?'

'How hard is it for you to stay a virgin?'

I drew in a breath and blew out my cheeks.

'It's been bearable, so far, but I'm an eighteen year old, at college. What would people think if they knew I was still a virgin?'

'Ah, but if they didn't, they wouldn't say anything. Might just make a few assumptions that would be wrong.'

'Are you trying to suggest that I stay a virgin while I'm at college?'

She wriggled uncomfortably. 'What I was thinking was that Jane and Anne have agreed not to fuck you until you've fucked me. Right?'

'Yes.'

'So, don't fuck me, then you won't have to fuck them.'

I stared at her. 'But I want to fuck you. Actually, I'd quite like to fuck them, too, but not if they won't use protection, or let me use a condom.'

'Well that won't happen until after you fuck me. However, ' Holly went on, 'I actually didn't say you couldn't fuck, lose your virginity et cetera, if you really wanted to – just not with me.'

'I want to lose my virginity to you.'

She kissed me. 'And I want to lose mine to you, dear Rob. It's just a matter of holding off for the next three years. Think you can do it?'

'No-o-o!' I cried in anguish.

'I'll help. I'll take the pressure off every time you want me to – like back there.' She nodded towards the small wood.

'You really expect me to stay a virgin for three years, and that to help me do it, you'll toss me off when I get stiff?'

'Well, it's a plan, and it will stop the girls getting pregnant by you when you don't want to be a father yet.' She pondered for a moment. 'Tell you what, come home with me at the next study break and I'll introduce you to my sister.'


Daniella, it turned out, was sixteen, the same age as my sister, Beth. I'd been pleasantly surprised by how like Holly she had looked – maybe a little bonier, where she hadn't quite finished her physical development into womanhood, but she had nice breasts that I noticed as soon as I saw her, and finely-shaped legs. Her waist was narrow, and that meant the T-shirts she wore were pulled tautly over her breasts, making the state of her nipples quite apparent.

After showing me where the guest bedroom was, so I could dump my overnight bag, the three of us went out on foot.

Holly and Daniella lived in a rural cottage with their mother, Cathy, in the Black Mountains of Wales, not far from Abergavenny. Cathy was divorced from their father, and had reached a point in life where her daughters were old enough that they didn't need her to be around all the time, so she was rediscovering the social life of a single woman. Occasionally, then, she spent nights away from home, often at short notice. She would return from these sometimes smiling, cheerful and perhaps hopeful of a longer new relationship. On other occasions, she would be unhappy, and glad to be home. Those were the days she used to tackle housework with a vengeance, so the girls both knew when she had had an unsatisfactory lover.

The rear garden of the cottage contained one great indulgence: a hot tub. Cathy was going out with a gentleman she had recently met, and for whom she had formed something of an attachment, so the two girls and I decided to spend much of the evening soaking among the bubbles of the hot tub.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.